All Comments on 'Blackmailed Becky: Bad Decision'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Either option is awesome. Just don't let her get onto any protection or get the morning after pill. It'll be so much better if she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Part 2 - Both

Becky still has one tight hole to be opened up. Of course Steve should enjoy it for a bit, teach her ATM and how to rim. After that, he can pimp her out to both his friends and customers. She can learn to really get off while air tight and rounds of DP, DV and DA. She'll learn early in life what she is good for.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

Not the best writing style in the world, nevertheless, all it takes is the word Blackmail and the rating soars. Now what? Master leads to further descent, one can hope. But hopefully more than fat old Steve and his customers and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Knowing I had no other option…”. Lol. Hilarious and idiotic. Also, the author has no idea how to indicate a possessive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story! I think the path of Steve’s Friends would be the more natural progression initially.

Clark_BryantClark_Bryantalmost 2 years ago

Steve's Friends. Definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Becky. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, pleasing customers is my preference please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I vote customers!

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 2 years ago

Friends first, customers later. Always take care of your friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like it was writing by a Steve, honestly not great writing and felt ick about Steve.

TATMoneyTATMoneyalmost 2 years ago

Part 2: Blackmailed Becky: Pleasing Customers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dirty old customers

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

There are some Bosses I worked for I just had to work after hours for and let them be good with me like Becky done. Even though they was married I still liked being with them and in there office a Hoe and Slut for them. Some actualy was Damn GOOD Lovers and I got to Cum with Them IN me to when I Feeled them CUM IN me just like Becky did with Steve IN her. Only I didnt have to be Blackmailed like her. I just let them know IT Could Be ON if they wanted me and my Black Bosses all I had do was show them Pics of my mixed Kids and they knew I like the Black Mens for Lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a hot story, but really hard to get past the stupid blackmail. No one is going to do what she did for $50 and a shitty job at a fast food joint. Good story's have to be believable and this one is not.

Strings76Strings76over 1 year ago

Loving the story so far but I can't seem to find the next part. Has it been deleted?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

To anonymous who questioned whether anyone would do what Becky did for $50 and a “shitty job.” This is fiction, and this story is fantasy. Real life is not part of this story, and the author makes the rules. So long as he follows them consistently it is easy to suspend disbelief. Here the author is setting the stage for Becky to become Steve’s submissive slut, and it need only be plausible in the context of the story, not in terms of real life.

LoveringspankedLoveringspanked14 days ago

So want to read second part

twistedertwisteder10 days ago

Since I see people asking for the next parts & these aren't in a series for some reason:

2nd: https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-becky-anal-training

3rd: https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-becky-collar-and-marked

4th: https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-becky-forced-again

5th: https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-becky-group-session-s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...