All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Out of the frying pan (WBDP) and into the fire

Solid intro and nasty cliffhanger to start, let's the wild ride you take us on this time.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 5 years agoAuthor
An Apology of Sorts

I feel I should have mentioned more about this story than I said at the beginning. It will be a multi-chaptered story, not all of which will contain elements of non-consent. I believed setting up the story was important to the plot. If you're a relative innocent, how can you be blackmailed. The first instance of true non-consent occurs in Chapter 4, after which more will follow with increased frequency. For those people who are looking for a quick tug and cum story, this won't be it. If you bother to read all the chapters as they appear, your patience should be well rewarded. The overall category will be non-consent, but it won't be in every part of each chapter. The Author.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Please

While I'm sure that I will like this story, I've loved everything you have written so far, WBDP is my favorite story on the internet. PLEASE continue to add chapters to it at least occasionally.

Now on to chapter two of what seems to be another great story.

Thanks

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Final preview

Having now read the whole story, I would say this is pretty clichéd in parts, but if you can persist through that then Thors_Fist (TF) will take you on a pretty rough journey.

There is a mixed opinion about the end, I didn't like it, but there are many positive comments about it. What is consistent is the quality of writing, except one point where the tense shifts for 1/2 a chapter, and up to the standard I have come to expect from TF.

TF is a good author, but if you are not into non-con or have not read either of his other stories, then I would recommend starting there first. I have not read Scottish Housewife, but WBDP is a wonderful story.

Enjoy...what you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES