Blackmailed Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, the little vibrator in my crotch went off and I jumped. I looked at Tiffany and she held up the remote and smiled. She increased the speed a couple times and changed the vibration patterns. There seemed to be about ten of them. Before things got too bad, Tiffany turned it off. I was thinking of getting ready for bed when the doorbell rang.

"That would be my present," Sydney said. "The entertainment is here."

Sydney got up, picked up her purse and went to answer the door. There was good looking young man at the door in what appeared to be a tux, holding a boom box. Sydney handed him several bills out of her wallet and led him into the apartment.

"This is Jeremy and he comes with very high references from friends of mine." She proceeded to introduce each of us to Jeremy ending with me. "And this is our Guest of Honor, Brooke. She's a tender young thing who's never actually seen a cock before, so please be nice to her. If I'd realized how inexperienced she was, I would have gotten an assortment of men so she could see the wide variety existent in the male organ."

He looked at me with some surprise and I blushed a little. More than a little, actually.

"I'll make sure she is well taken care of."

Sydney set her purse down and got one of the dining room chairs and placed it in the center of the room.

"My brother, her fiancé, is out getting a bevy of lap dances at one of the nicer strip clubs downtown. I thought the bride to be should get at least one too."

"Of course. I'll do my best," Jeremy replied.

Sydney led me to the chair and had me sit down. I felt odd being the center of attention. My head was spinning a little anyway, so it felt good to sit down. Just a little too much to drink. Jeremy set his boom box down and hit the play button and a hot dance number came out of the speakers. He started dancing in front of me, swooping and swaying, dipping and dabbing, but he did nothing but pull his jacket aside, or off his shoulder to show his broad chest and narrow waist until the song ended, at which time the coat was off and lying on the floor.

Another song started and he started strutting around, dancing around to all of the other women too. He teased each one to unbutton one of the buttons on his shirt, starting with Sydney. Several others each undid one of the buttons until they were all undone and the shirt was hanging on his shoulders which were wide. Jeremy was built, there was no denying he looked good. He started dancing back to me, flashing his hairless, muscular chest and six pack abs, muscles everywhere. My vibrator suddenly went off again. I'd almost forgotten it. I glanced at Tiffany and she held up the remote with a big smile plastered across her face. By the time the song was ended, I had a good buzz going on in both my head and my vagina and Jeremy had his shirt off.

Tiffany started playing with the speeds and rhythms of the device. Apparently, my face gave away when she'd found a particularly good one and she left it there. Jeremy danced around the room again, thrusting his pants covered organ toward each of their faces. Donna wasn't content to watch. She put a hand on his crotch, stroking the lump she found there and laughing delightfully at what she found. The suspenders started coming off, and the zipper down, revealing a shiny something beneath the pants. He had found his way back to me before the dance ended and as the last notes died, he snapped at the waist of his trousers and the pants fell away and I was staring at a sequined g-string with a respectable bulge filling it up.

The next song started; "That's The Way I Like It" by KC and the Sunshine Band. Jeremy was working the room again, thrusting his pelvis at each of the women. His buttocks seemed carved from granite; all hard planes and rigid slopes. Even Erin and Suki seemed fascinated by the big swelling in his g-string.

The vibrations on my clit and against my g-spot were becoming demanding and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I tried to signal Tiffany to turn off the vibrator, but her eyes were glued to Jeremy's package, just like everyone else's. I knew I was going to orgasm fairly shortly and there was nothing I could do about it other than pull my shorts and panties down and pulling it out of my vagina, which I wasn't going to do in front of Jeremy. I tried to resist the insistent pulsing of the device as much as possible until Tiffany either turned it off or the dance was over.

Jeremy reached Sydney and she tore off the g-string, exposing his cock, big and powerful. He reached Donna and she held it like she had a microphone in her hand and started mouthing the words to the song, 'that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh'. She stroked it a couple times, making Jeremy harder. His erection was sticking out from his body at a 90 degree angle, bobbing and swaying to the beat of the music. His testicles were large, egg shapes depending from the stalk above, and I noticed he was shaved all over, just a stubble of hair. Each of the remaining women touched it briefly, though no one stroked it as Donna had. He started dancing towards me, his penis looking like a one-eyed snake, staring me in the face.

I had to admit I was somewhat fascinated. It was the first time I'd ever seen an erect penis. It wouldn't be another week and I'd be having close personal relations with one. Sydney had said men's organs were all different and I wondered if Tanner's would be like this one, large and angry looking. What's worse is my orgasm was approaching fast and there didn't seem to be anything I could do about it. My friends were staring at me, eying this huge erection in front of me and I was going to cum in front of them. I'd never cum in front of anyone before and I was so embarrassed I was going to do so now while all eyes were on me.

I resisted. I resisted as hard as I could, trying to ignore what was happening to my body, the liquid pooling in my pussy, the trembling starting in my body. I tried to concentrate on the penis bobbing in front of my face, no more than six inches from the front of my nose. It was no use.

"Oh, God! Oh, God," I whimpered as the sensations swept through me. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. My mouth opened to scream my pleasure to the world and Jeremy shoved his cock into my mouth. At least two or three inches of his organ slipped past my lips as I spasmed. I was so shocked, I couldn't do anything for an instant, then I shoved so hard against his ridged stomach, my chair tipped over and I knocked my head against the floor.

Tiffany started screaming. "What the fuck are you doing, you asshole." It sounded far away. I'd hit my head pretty good. She jumped up from the couch and was running to me as fast as she could. Several others were up and rushing towards me.

"You can't just shove your cock into someone's mouth without an invitation, you bastard!" Tiffany exclaimed. She pushed him about five feet away, his cock already shrinking.

"She opened her mouth, I thought she was inviting me to suck my cock," Jeremy protested.

"She was having an orgasm, dickhead. That was my fault, I forgot she had that thing inside her. You can't tell an orgasm from an invitation to fuck her mouth? Get out! Get the fuck out right now." She pushed him again. "Out! Get out, you motherfucker."

Erin and Maria were helping me off the floor. I saw him grab his stuff and hastily put on what he could before Tiffany started pushing him to the door again. The only thing he had on him was his g-string and his coat. The rest was clutched in his hand, including the boom box, still playing the next song. Shit! The first cock ever in my mouth and it wasn't Tanner's. I felt so miserable. Sydney was saying something to me and I looked at her, trying to make sense of her words.

"I'm sorry, Brooke. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have invited him. I thought it would be fun. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

I was still dizzy from banging my head on the floor and half drunk. I was having a difficult time focusing on Sydney's face. She was too close. The words started coming together in my head, started making some sense as she babbled on.

"Don't worry, Syd. I forgive you."

I hugged her, as much to maintain balance as anything else. The vibrator was still buzzing in me, Tiffany forgetting to turn it off as she chased Jeremy out the door. As soon as she slammed the door and locked it, she rushed over.

"Brooke, I'm sorry. I should have stopped it. I didn't realize what he was going to do."

"Can you turn it off now," I said. "You're going to make me climax again."

"Shit, give me a minute. I think I dropped the remote over here. Shit!"

She started searching around the couch, finally finding the remote and turning it off. She came hurrying back.

"Well, it works as advertised," I said. "I think that was the best orgasm I ever had. Too bad it ended the way it did. The knock on my head might make me shy away from ever having an orgasm again."

Tiffany looked at me in total shock, aghast at my words. I smiled at her then and said, "Not."

She realized then I was teasing her and hugged me, crying.

"It's okay. I'll survive. It won't be the only time I ever have a cock in my mouth, if Tanner has anything to say about it."

Everyone started laughing again.

"Come on," Tiffany said. "It's time to get you to bed. You've had enough excitement for one night." She reminded all of us, "Drink lots of water and take some aspirin before you go to sleep. Help keep that hangover from being the bad boy it wants to be."

Tiffany sent Erin, Shizuko and Maria to one bedroom; Donna, Cheyenne and Taylor to the other, and Tiffany, Yvonne and I went to the master bedroom. Sydney said she was going to take an Uber home to sleep in her own bed. She'd get her car tomorrow.

I took my pajamas out of my overnight bag, and stripped off my clothes. I removed the Vibe from my kitty, thick with my cum, and Tiffany took it from me and washed it before putting it back in the charging stand, along with the remote. I put on my pj's and wiped off my make-up, brushed my hair, putting it up in a scrunchy. After brushing my teeth, I met everyone else in the kitchen where we downed a couple aspirin and drank eight or more ounces of cold water.

When we went to bed, I slept in the middle with Yvonne and Tiffany on either side. Tiffany whispered again how sorry she was. Yvonne did too.

"Hey, now. It's over and done with. No blood was spilled and everyone survived. Forget about it, really."

I hugged them each and went to sleep. How I wish now my words were really true, that it was over and done with.