All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 17'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Tanners comments during and after the painting

Don’t line up with his supposed love and devotion of his wife. Either he truly has no respect for his wife or he lied to her about not caring who saw her naked.

And yet she calls her husband the sweetest man alive but every time we see him, he’s a complete tool. An asshat. A douchecanoe.

Pick a behaviour and stay consistent.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 5 years ago
My guess

That Tanner used his sister to film her and is at the back of it all.

Do I win a pineapple ?

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Surprised Brooke didn't rip into Tanner

Either at the public show - haha this girl was getting abused, oh she must have enjoyed it she was cumming. haha the guys took a break, no she was never let down.

She should have educated him about physiological responses or at least laid seeds ready for if the shit hits the fan. And he should have balled him out about enjoying watching them treating the women even if she wanted it like a piece of meat, not even (so far as we are told) giving her anything to drink.

Then he accuses her, not almost, out and out accuses her of fucking Jackson, if he really thought it, then he was far calmer than he would have led her to believe when they first talked about it. If he was talking in jest, well given his previous stance on this, he wouldn't joke about it. I really wonder what he was hoping to gain from his accusation. Again she should have ripped into him asking if that's what he really wanted because she could accommodate him. Even without all that is going on, he's not treating her or showing her that he respects and loves her and respects other women....

Is this the person you really want to be married to or is this the playa Tanner coming out again? Maybe this has all been a long game whether he's involved with Oliver or not, he just wanted to be the one to break her in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous