All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good!

Please cary on.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 12 years ago
Atta Boy, Girl ! ! !

Great continuation. Glad you continued the story! Now the line from Oliver Twist, "More please. May I have more please?"

MorroliaMorroliaalmost 12 years ago

A very good and well written story. Would love to see an installment with him and Dallas' grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wish this was a series xD

Personally i do NOT like anal but this story was so cute and funny (especially at the end) lol i really enjoyed it thanks ;)

bighank100bighank100almost 12 years ago
pretty good story got me hard

its me the hazel eyed black man that love your sexy hot stories. i liked the story a lot. it got me hard turned me on. i think i just love the blackmail stories. i still am hooked tho on the racist story you wrote. i think that will be my all time greatest story ever. so many taboos and hot kinky racial words. the thought that you the sexy school teacher with such a wonderful hot dirty mind about racial people. you use all the taboo words that are somewhat forbiddin an i find my self so deep in lust with your mind. you can call me the n word any time you want and know it will only turn me on and want to kneel and kiss your sexy hot white ass.

thanks for another hot story my sexy hot kinky super bad school teacher.

wish all my children and grand children were lucky enough to be taught by you or a teacher like you. i no you would of loved having my daughter as a student. she is sexy like her mommy and has the same hazel eyes. oh yea and she is somewhat of a secret freak just like you like.

later sweety keep up the great stories i love most of them.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Love it, Beautiful

Oh silkstocking lover, I Wish I were the mum in this story, I am in my early thirties,Blonde, 36c, 110lbs - married with two cute blonde daughters - when my daughters are old enough I know you would love to shove your nine inch cock deep inside them both and shoot your hot cum inside them, for now you can blackmail me for your kinky pleasure - I will also set up my hot mother and sexy sister and her daughters for your cock's pleasure too.... but maybe you could also shoot your cum deep in all our cunts and make us pregnant.

LOVE the story

Sarah Leather, London, England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mother and Daughter together?

Seems logical and would be fun to put mother and daughter together in bed, swapping cum, and eating each other. Love your work.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
More

Need to complete this series and have at least one of them when the mom and he are married but he fucks both of them together, or fucks them both when he and the mom are getting married, or before and after, and maybe she sets him up with another cheerleader for the next year, etc, etc,.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
Holy man!

Wow! My cock is like granite after reading this masterpiece! What a combo, a mother daughter duo that live to get their asses fucked. Ahhhhhh.. I can only dream.. Please add more about her grandmother!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Nice, but...

Could have gone without the 60 something grandmother. But other than that, it was an entertaining and arousing story.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 11 years ago

Could done with out the grandmom thing, but good work

_rod__rod_over 11 years ago
Good Yarn

I concur with some other comments, leave grandma out of it, otherwise perfect. I too love the look and feel of a woman in stockings, NOT pantyhose. I have added you to my favourite list so I can keep up to date with your latest 'episodes'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

Don't change anything... Captivating!

wrc264wrc264over 10 years ago
the other cheerleaders

So when do we get that story of the other 3 cheerleaders.

kellijane001kellijane001over 10 years ago
Cheerleader

Makes you wish you had a daughter in school ...

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 10 years ago
So...

The cheerleader went from not making in the 80s since middle school to being valedictorian in one semester? I realize this is an erotic story, but that's a rather inane lack of consistency...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheerleader

wow that was great love to read more of the other cheerleaders that were intoduced to the principal.

keep up hte great work.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
As always.....HOT!!!!!

As always, I really enjoy your stories and these are soooooooo fine!!!!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I'm sure you thought about.....

Dallasses gift, certainly thoughtful, but freshman, sophomore, junior, a gift that would continue. True story, working on a constuction job late into the night in LA, a perticurly ugly street girl walked by the gate and made an offer I could refuse. One guy asked how much for your ass, she replied, Honey I'm saving that for my retirement. She needed a flag and a bag.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Grandmother?

Very nice, although I enjoyed the length of the previous one, and would have liked some of that detail as well. But I notice a few comments about a grandmother, and I don't see her anywhere. I would have loved to see him do grandmother as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More chapters?

This needs to be continued.... Please write more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One glaring problem

The only issue with this story is that you have Dallas who is now getting 80 percent on her grades as class valedictorian, which unless the school is in danger of losing its accreditation is impossible. Just change her from valedictorian to class president which is a lot more likely anyway as that is a popularity contest, and the class president also gives a short speech at graduation in many schools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spelling

Pg 1 correction is ' get on your knees' not 'get on her knees' the part the principal told the mother.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
grammar commentator

Hi

Please email me the errors u find and i will send in new drafts instead of listing them on the page... as i will delete them as i don't believe volunteers should be criticized online for minor misses (which most of them are)

jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

We need to here more about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is an EROTIC Site

So, those of you *cough cough* correcting the issue of Dallas being valadictorian. No one gives a fuck. It's cool that you noticed that, but it's completely irreivant.

savage12ksavage12kabout 8 years ago
so when is that story about three virgin cheerleaders going to get here?

Seriously

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Please continue

I want to read the sequel so please write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unprincipled Principal.

This guy has got to be the most unprincipled Principal ever. And Lucky as Hell, Hope he eventually gets what he really deserves, and I don't mean move virginal-assed Cheerleaders, and their ass-fuckable mothers too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please add more

This story could go in some many different directions, please continue. An anal threesome would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow that's Hot

The story drew me in the more I read.

It's hard to understand why people want to criticize a story written for free and for everyone's enjoyment????

I have read many stories written by this author and enjoyed everyone of the story's.

Thanks silkstockingslover

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now here is a fivesome coming

3 new ass virgins with dallas . A fivesome wohooo...

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Awesome !

Just awesome !

You really are one great author !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

You have really earned your title as best author on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

U r my fav writer pls continue this series

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Best Author!

There are many very good authors on Literotica but ‘She’ is arguably the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part?

The story was really good when will you post the next part?

bigtittysbigtittysover 5 years ago

I REALLY hope you continue with the three more cheerleaders!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woah

Ik this is a few years old but I hope you'll continue the series one day, but not so that it gets in the way of your other works your more interested in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This needs to be finished. So fucking hot!

PLEASE, finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue story the the three additional senior cheerleaders.

Great story please finish where you left off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This might be my favorite story of yours. Hot to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plz finish

Amazingly hot story that made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Really would love to read more from this story line, it's a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

Would love for this series to continue!! Any thoughts of this happening? Great story and I loved the blackmail theme. Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad but To Short

The stories are to short, the editor missed to much. Not having that much to edit the editor missed to much. The story line was good, the tease at the end promises more that probably will not be written. These shorties are tiring, I need to find a real writer here that can do more than tease.

Anony Mous

Skipper600Skipper600over 3 years ago

Great story. Made me smile and get hard, quite a good combination indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Marvellous story

Another marvellous story from one of the best story-tellers on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nope. I did not enjoy it and I know this is a Roddick section is supposed to be Fantasy but his fantasy su c k s, & your writing is not that great and your imagination is not all that, I'm not sure why all these people love your stories but I'm definitely not gonna read anything else you wrote. two thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I love that people posting negative comments do so anonymously. Lol.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

A great story, well prepared and written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God, you need to finish the trilogy! Its too good!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

As much as I disliked the completely Unprincipled Principal, it was a well-told story of a man who really enjoyed dominating beautiful women (and girls) and getting his rocks off by fucking them in their virginal asses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My go to story. Always get off to this, please finish the trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg so sucking fucking hot. You are one seriously hot cunt Jasmine.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is the story continued??

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

THIS STORY IS SO VERY WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS ... that it's certified genius! I can't get enough mother daughter nonconsent anal. What a perfect combo! Mr. Stanley would be about the most hated male chauvinist pig of all time. This is maybe the one old/mature male dom story I actually like. I can see why you've got so many comments on here, and fans eating up your stuff. Unapologetic filth, makes the world go round. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE continue, this is the best story on the site! I cum every time I read them.

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahairabout 2 years ago

Excellent writer. Stories are awesome and very detailed. Spank Bank zhall of Fame!

Willie1954Willie1954almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. He is a lucky man. Mom and daughter,cannot get better.

Well done Principal.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I can’t believe so many people seem to love ass fucking. Every time I’ve tried it, I have a coating of a smelly brown substance on my dick. Need an enema prior to anal penetration. Isn’t that what the porn stars do?

Tonyquin77Tonyquin77over 1 year ago

Where is the next part

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Very sexy story. Hope for another chapter

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed a good opportunity for Dallas and Devon to have a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How does someone go from average grades to graduating as valedictorian of her class and then Harvard??? As a former school teacher, it doesn’t work that way, especially not in the final semester!! Do some research!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved both parts of this story. You suggested at the end there would be follow up stories. Yes Please

blkuserblkuserabout 1 year ago

Always love a silk stocking anal story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Arseguy666Arseguy6667 months ago

Precisely my kind of story, and VERY well written...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please add more, it's too juicy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the way that You force the daughter and mom into being anal sluts. One other thing I would love to read is mom and daughter licking your cum out of each others asshole. Some mother/daughter lesbian incest.

Arseguy666Arseguy6666 months ago

Great, just really arse fuckin great...

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Great as far as it went but what happened to Markus? Would have thought there could have been some fun threesome /foursome fun. And three anal virgins on graduation day? Think that would have been too difficult to coordinate - Something more appropriate for the week after graduation with 3 new seniors (just graduated juniors) for the upcoming year.

Fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish this! It's so hot!

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I hope that one day we not only get the sequel to this where Dallas returns from Harvard, but the story of the three senior cheerleaders.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I would also love to read what happened to Markus, if a threesome/foursome occurred, the wedding of both parties, and find out how Dallas father died.

speesryanspeesryan3 months ago

Holy shit! Please write the epilogue stories with the three cheerleaders and the mother/daughter threesome!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happens when Dallas returns home on xmas break? Will she come home to find Mom and the principal still hooked up, will Dallas and Devon give him a 3 some xmas present?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Reminds me of my days of teaching…I ran a department that had all women plus me…..the oldest lady was 20 years my age……first it was her and then one by one, I had sex with them……got to the point where I was having sex 7 days a week

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please do the Mother/Daughter Threesome! These are incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Terrific story -- hot, erotic, very kinky, and who doesn't love anal? Very creative and well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very hot finish. Hardly left me wanting more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50830 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...