All Comments on 'Blackmailed Housewife'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid!

Poorly written,non erotic,total bullshit black fantasy, but mostley stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Alot of twist

Different kind of story. You could keep writing from here, anywhere you want to go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Evidence

Not enough details during the sex parts.

Black fantasy it is but it's what I've always suspected and knew: There is a very real deep-seated hatred and lust for the white woman in a lot of black men. If I were to wave a wand and reverse the power in this country in favor of blacks, what you've read here would be gospel and even worse still.

Tension is in the air. A psychologist could write a seminal paper on such a theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hope the writer is white

The ending is completly over done and makes the black guy look like a real bastard. I'll never read anything by him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

amazing story, ignore what the others say.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

I loved it what a ending

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
verry great story

You expected for this black teen to continue and lie to her. But you are slammed with a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you suck!!!

you suck!!!you suck!!!you suck!!!you suck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Seems to me like the real racist here is the black teenager. This is pure race hate fiction with a truly messed up message!

Harsh61Harsh61almost 8 years ago
Raciest

Fantasies are Perfect !!!! But reality sucks. The story proves that the Black jumps on White Woman like the way a starving street urchins gazes pounds at the sweet on display...feelings like a long starving child-who is asked to consume the entire delicious food in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your timing is bad

Curtis could not have got away just before the police arrived. Their cars would be on the street when the police arrived. The police would have arrested any black punks running out of the house in a rich neighbourhood. So much for your ending. The mother and son would have stopped fucking as soon as they saw each other. They would have told the entering police that the mother was raped and the black punks cum would be found. These blank punks would be sent to jail for 50 years for kidnapping, rape, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved it. Now the husband will be fired, the kid taking black cock in prison and the wife will be in jail for rape of a minor and will be every black womans bitch😫

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

The white priss wife who doesn’t suck hubbys cock has to suck on the teens bbc and eat his load, I had to wait to read the rest later lol that was all I could take

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 6 years ago
Have I missed something???

Curtis is pissed off at the racist PE teacher.

Zach was a sort of friend but was unwittingly the ‘tool’ for getting to Mrs Cole.

He achieved his goal and not only got an innocent housewife (presumably) to give him a good time but also to get Curtis a sick kicks.

Brilliant story but why did Curtis have to double-cross Mrs Cole?? The PE teacher turned out to be an innocent victim of an ice stupid wife and son? Zack will be proven innocent despite the dodgy evidence, Mrs Cole will go to jail and Curtis has lost a good blackmail victim.

Even though it is fiction, the racist teacher should have gone to jail to be abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible racist story!

I did not like it at all and I am Black! and ... South African! One who knows about Apartheid en oppression!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Just stupid

No half intelligent woman would go along with a farce like this for numerous reasons.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

In your beginning scene he dropped the knife on the coffee table. She crawled over to him and was between him and the coffee table. Why didn't she pick up the knife and stab the prick somewhere. Didn't like the story one bit, sorry!

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Really crappy story, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One hopes covid...

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I muddled through it, it wasn't the normal type of story I'd read, but after the first few paragraphs I decided to read it all. The story seemed well written, and the action was what I expected. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous