All Comments on 'Blackmailed Into Homo-Humiliation Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Humiliating a wimp.

I've just read all three of your Humiliation stories and they are fucking great. It's a real fantasy to be dominated by an older man like that and be exposed to friends and family as a cock sucking wimp. great writing - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it

Love your stories,you have a real grasp of humiliation,especially the "moment of victory" when the bully and victim realise that one has conquered the other and has them in their power.A moment to be savoured by the victor and a crushing moment for the loser.Though not identifying as gay I enjoyed the homo-blackmail series aswell as some of the woman being brought down to slut status tales.Is it true that you are near London?I had a vision of myself kneeling and masturbating you as you typed another story lol.Anyway keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Going from "straight" to being humiliated

Loved it. I particularly loved the way Simon went from being blackmailed into servicing his rival for Julie, but coming to realize that he was turned on by it and that eventually even his wife Julie turned him into a cuckold by having sex with Simon's Master. The end was fitting where, despite his plans to turn it all around, he came to accept that he was their bitch.

freemic3040freemic3040almost 15 years ago
WOW

I love this story and only wish that there was more of it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SUPER SUCK STORIE

I STILL WANT TO SUCK ROGERS COCK OR ONE LIKE IT

BUT I THINK IM GETTING TO OLD BE MY FIRST TIME jturk62aol.com

m_4you2playm_4you2playover 14 years ago
If this could only happen to me

Where are these people. Nothing like this ever happens to me. I daydream about these situations occuring, but.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wtf?

I really wanted him to get back at roger and his wife. Im so mad he didn't get revenge. Very disappointed with this ending. Im actually saddened they brought him that low. It was hott at first but then it just got pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Ending!

I thought the first two chapters were very good, but the third mixed. It started very weak - with all this revenge bullshit, and then this not believable "bukkake tradition" - but turned over-the-top great at the end with the surprise party. My only real complaint is that this scene is so brief. I would have liked to have seen the author elaborate the party, the reactions and the aftermath - in a believable way, not a "and everybody joined in the orgy" sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first two were good.

The first two chapters were good, and the first part of this third one was pretty good. But after the plane incident, it went down hill. The very last paragraph could have been good, but having all those people there, especially parents, why would anyone want to do that? That was a big turn-off for me. It was like getting all warmed up and then being splashed with a bucket of cold water. Too bad. I would change that part (maybe a few friends, but not neighbors and family) if I were you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathetic ending

I am honestly very disappointed with the ending. It was hot at first but then it just got to be too much. I mean humiliating him like that in front of his family and friends? WTF is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
boring

it would be for sure better to have Simon taking the upper side and humiliating his previous master: it would be a real original story, this chapter has become usual crap.

the way the story ends is totally predictable and the last scenes feel to far from reality, bringing a total different feeling from the previous ones, so that the story loses all its grip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A good story

I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, did not particularly enjoy chapter 3 though. But over all, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked the beginning not the end.

You should try to turn the tables, and don't the group thing, private is always better. Everything has to have its limit, too much is not necessarily good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

This was perfect. I'm so easily embarrassed, that in his place, I think I would've puked in more than one occasion. LOL But still, this story was the shit. I loved it. Especially the family bit. I have a soft spot for family bits.

freeforallfreeforallalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Loved the series. Wish I was the servant in this series - sounds like a lot of fun.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

omg this was an amazing series i have never been so turned on. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just perfect

All three chapters of this was so well done. Great job. I've read it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have never understood how a man could ever be that sub. I am 100% a bottom and love being a cm loving cock sucking fagot. But, I have never been ordered to do anything. If I suck s cock, it is because I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a great story

But i do wish you could go a few more chapters on how he is used and abused by both his wife and her friends and his master maybe some outside uses but then its still a very great ending if this is as far you want to go !

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 7 years ago
What a Sick and Depraved Story

I loved it. I love stories that contain humiliation, gay sex and forms of kinky blackmail, this story had it all and then some. I wish you would continue to see just how much of a bitch the husband turned out to be. Please To Be Contiue

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved them all. You provided some wonderful, very turned on, reading time tonight. I've been hot and hard and wet the entire time. I wanted to read just the first and after that save the other two but I couldn't wait.

Thank you very much. I love your writing.

farnorthhot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

OMG a truly great story. How I wish something like that would happen to me.

Thanks again for a brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Loved all the chapters. Makes me wish that I was the one being blackmailed. I could be a gentle, loving Master or husband to a sweet femboy OR a slut to one or more Masters and their wives, family, friends, etc. as depicted in your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, when does Simon get a gun and kill the blackmailing co-worker, his boss and lastly wife Julie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I came to each chapter. Wonderful.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Their parents?! Siblings?

No. Just no.

That scene killed the ending. I was okay through all of this because Simon was actually discovering something amazing and new about himself. He WANTED Roger to stay his Master. Even Roger understood that; he stopped talking about blackmail to make Simon obey, and started reminding Simon of his desire to please him to incentivize his obedience.

Bringing family, friends and neighbors in did what exactly? Humiliate Simon further? At the possible expense of Simon’s relationships with all of those people? Roger and Julie are disgusting people for doing this. They wouldn’t be the first to find out the hard way what happens when you push people too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous