All Comments on 'Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 03'

by ps3lite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shewantsmoreshewantsmore9 months ago

The story of jamal and xenia is getting better and better, ,shes changing ,there marriage is going down hill and xenia is starting to like jamals body and the sex, i do hope jamal does ink her body, not one but several tattoos, on her back and front

NJW7NJW79 months ago

That laat line "she knew she was gonna be late"-- late for her work meeting, or late regarding something else? Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope he makes her get her nipples pierced

warner34warner349 months ago

Looking forward to her further decent. Keep the pace. Don’t rush.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He should just divorce the skank! She was way too excited to get into the deal and change it. That video of dad wouldn't mean shit to her kids. Like most sluts she goes way overboard. Since this story isn't leading to her husband dumping her when she gets knocked up, I'm out!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I hope that this series is not a repeat of the "Black Cocks Only" series. The names are the same and the circumstances are the same. Hopefully Xenia will be able to exact some good retribution this time instead of becoming a whore for Jamal. I am a bit confused on the Xenia's use. It seems that Jamal can use her anytime instead of weekly or monthly?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He needs to get her knocked up. It’s great sending a married women home full of your cum & wondering if she’ll be pregnant. Sometimes you wonder just how often this happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story Cant wait till the birth control pills get thrown away

Eagle0000Eagle00009 months ago

Will Chapter 4 find the huge cock going up Xenia's ass? I hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous