Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw the panties in the basket.

When Xenia woke up, he went up to her and asked her if she was ok.

"Baby....oh my God...I am so sorry for what happened." Gab hugged her.

"What?" Xenia asked him.

"He forced himself to you didn't he? He broke your terms. He wasn't using a condom did he? Did you take your birth control?" Gab asked.

"No. He didn't force himself. I agreed to it." Xenia replied.

"Wait. What. Why would you do that?!" Gab asked hysterically.

"Don't you fucking turn this against me!! He offered to halved your debt, shithead!" Xenia snapped.

"He offered what? To reduce my debt to half? But he gets to cum inside you?" Gab asked.

"Yes!" Xenia answered.

With that she walked to the bathroom to get ready to work. Gab just stood there speechless. He did not know what to say. How this has gone worst for him by the day.

Jamal were calling on Xenia more and more often. That morning he told Xenia to come in during her lunch break. She had to oblige obviously as part of the deal.

Xenia parked her car in his driveway and knocked on the front door. Jamal opened the door and smiled at her.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Jamal asked her, just trying to be an asshole. He called on her to come.

"You called me here asshole! I have a meeting at 2pm! So be quick!" Xenia felt so annoyed having to give this asshole her body whilst she should be preparing meeting materials at the office.

He let her in and he threw himself at the sofa in the living room. He picked up his Xbox controller and continued playing.

Xenia unzipped her dress and let it dropped on the floor. She was wearing a sexy navy blue silk lingerie underneath. She walked up to him and reached down to pull his pants down.

She kneeled down in front of him and started sucking his black cock. By now, she knew what he expect from a blowjob. Sloppy, wet and messy. And that's what she was giving him.

Halfway through, his phone rang. Xenia could figured out what or who Jamal was talking about. He was bragging about her to whoever he was talking to. One of his free hand grabbed her hair and started demanding her to get more into her throat. She obliged.

Meanwhile at Gab's office.

"Yes, I understand. I just need more time. Please. I need one more overdraft, that's all I am asking.......I'm sorry to. I understand." Gab put the phone down.

That was the bank Gab was talking to. His overdraft got rejected after falling behind in few months worth of mortgage. His company was not doing great lately because his mind and focus was no longer there since Jamal came into his life.

He had maxed out his credit cards to pay Jamal the first month. And the interest rate on his credit card was high that made him behind on his mortgage. Plus his company financial bleeding has been taking cash from his budget for his mortgage. He was in a deep financial debt and very likely to lose the house.

How can he tell Xenia and the kids that they were about to lose their house? Gab broke out crying in his office again. All these happened because of his inability to control his own demon.

Back at Jamal's.

"Ohhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh.............ohhhhhhhh.............ohhhhhhhh......." Xenia moaned.

Xenia was standing, bent over and placed both of her hands on the backrest of the sofa. Whilst Jamal played with her pussy. He swiped left, right, up and down, fingered her roughly in and out. Before he jammed his big black cock by the sofa and cum inside her pussy.

"Can I go now?" Xenia asked him.

"Yes, go back to your office momma" Jamal replied.

Xenia picked up her clothes and pulled her panties up to her cum-dribbling stretched out pussy. Her panties were showing wet spot from his cum in a matter of minutes. She just left without saying anything. She saw the time and knew she was gonna be late.

To be continued.

12