Blacks Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

The next thing Debbie knew they were all laying on the sleeping bag in a pile. Debbie had her head in Pat's lap. Pat was stroking her hair gently.

*****

After a while the man and woman untangled themselves from Debbie. The woman moved up and laid down, her head on Pat's thigh, her face only inches from Debbie's. With a smile she whispered, "You have a very sweet pussy and a very responsive body. Please come back and visit and make sure and look for us, we'd love to spend more time with you."

The woman kissed Debbie softly, the taste of pussy strong on her lips. Debbie moaned softly and returned the kiss. When the woman broke the kiss she sat up and looked at Pat. "You're more than welcome to join us also."

Nervously Pat replied, "Uh.... Thank you."

The man helped the woman to her feet and they both smiled as they continued on down the path along the lake. They paused after a few steps and the man said, "Oh, just for your information. What we just did is frowned on by the park patrol. I thought you should know."

With a wave they went on their way.

Pat giggled and whispered, "I wonder why that would be?"

Debbie sighed deeply and then turned her head and kissed Pat on the thigh. "I'm dead." She whispered.

Pat laughed and replied, "Oh no you're not, drained yes, but not dead."

Debbie blew out a long breath and said, "If you think a dildo up you ass would be something, wait until you get a tongue stuffed in there while someone licks your clit."

"We'll have to try my dildo in your ass while I lick your clit so we can get a comparison." Pat whispered with a giggle.

"Do you have it with you?" Debbie asked with a snicker. "Never mind, I'm to worn out to even try it right now."

"Come on; get your lazy ass up. A swim in the cool lake water should revive you." Pat said.

"I'd probably drown." Debbie protested.

"Well, I've got to get in the water. I made one hell of a mess earlier and another one watching you be the guest of honor in a man/woman sandwich. Not to mention watching that big dick of his going in and out of her tight little pussy."

Debbie groaned as she sat up. She spent a little time taking the tiny top off. Once she had it off, she retrieved the bottoms and put them both with Pat's bikini.

"I'd say that suit was worth the money." Debbie said with a grin.

"I hate to tell you girlfriend but my orgasm had more to do with what you got than that suit."

Debbie laughed and nodded, "You're probably right. I owe you big time."

"I'll collect later believe me." Pat said with a grin. "Bring that suit with you, I want to try it on. I'll bring my dildo."

"You'd be a killer in that thing." Debbie whispered as she turned and kissed her best friend on the cheek.

Pat turned her head and kissed Debbie square on the lips. Debbie jerked back and then returned the kiss passionately.

When they broke the kiss, they both smiled shyly and stood up. They walked hand in hand to the lake. Debbie paused at the waters edge and stretched up on her toes. As she came down she sighed and said, "I might not be a lesbian but I'm sure not straight either. I kind of like the idea of being able to go both ways."

Pat grinned at her and nodded, "It sure beats that wimpy fuck I got at the prom from a jerk off that had no idea what he was doing." She paused a second and then added, "Now that guy that was fucking that girl, he had it going on. Someone like that knows what's going on and so does she."

"Hey, we've got all summer before we start college this fall. That leaves us a lot of time to explore this place and the people, not to mention each other."

"Being roommates is going to be a ball!" Pat whispered excitedly.

"Make that a fucking ball." Debbie said with a laugh as she waded out into the lake.

"You better believe it." Pat said as she followed her best friend out in the lake.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12