All Comments on 'Blame It On The Dance'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

More please!

Regards

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
super sweet

Very well done.

The story has brought out a love that shouldn't be, not because it's incest, but because his aunt and himself are in love with their spouses.

Now that they have consummated their love for each other, it will confuse the love that they have for their spouse.

A really complex story if you stop and think of all of the consequences that their having sex will cause.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More

A well told story, that deserves more!!!!!!

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Nice first chapter! I'll read the others, too! They should be quite interesting, as well.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a lot of second guessing

much angst.

the only thing of certainty? she can't get pregnant because of what they did.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I love mutually consensual incestuous love stories between mature adults. This story reflected real conflict between wants and desires vs reality and comfortable (another word for dead) relationships. Unfortunately, AJ was not self-aware, self-confident nor had a stronmg sense of self to recognie the fact that a person can love more than one person at a time. At her age, it is a shame. For the rest of her life, she will wonder about the part of herself that died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES