All Comments on 'Blauenaugen'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Theres hope for oldies yet. Powerful in your face fuck story. You dont stuff around with too much foreplay and romantics. Liked it. Starting to imagine what the gang bang may have been like Thanks, entertaining and stimulating read

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 6 years ago
Talk about crusing

That's a cruise trip that I would like to take

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Very nice. I haven't dbe on a cruise - not really my thing. I prefer independence when travelling. But I have had a number of hols in Germany and so under rated as a holiday destination. Really friendly people with not too many hang ups. We cycled and camped around German and one stopping place in the foothills of the Alps was a small campsite at the back of a country hotel. 2 motorcylists - one about 25 the other mid 40s - were camped next to us. We'd smiled and acknowledged each other but no more. However that night as I was being royally fucked by Stuart who was also fantasising about the leather men while I was grunting & moaning, we heard the tent zip open and 2 grinning faces peaked in. Needless to say quite a few bucket list activies were checked off that night despite the cramped situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...