Blauenaugen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let me down from the wall, and I walked past him, slowly, headed for the bed, while he rolled the condom on that long, lean cock of his. Naked, he looked very good, and very virile.

I didn't get to the bed. Half way across the carpet, he encircled me roughly in a bear hug and pushed me down on the floor on all fours. Still on all fours, I was encased by his arms around my belly and his mouth was at my hole. He was digging deep with his tongue. And then it no longer was his tongue. He was crouched over my hips and working his cock into my channel. Fucking me like a barn animal. Moving deeper, deeper, deeper—grabbing for my heart. And I was loving it. Digging deeper yet, crying out "Scheisse, ja!" to my "Oh fuck!" and then, setting up a pumping motion and riding me and riding me and riding me. Touching me everywhere inside—and when I moaned at a special stroke, repeating it again and again. Vigor and youth and vitality. Signaling that he was enjoying it; when I turned my head to his for a kiss, he was smiling that "God I am happy smile" and twinkling his baby blue eyes.

I came quickly. And then he lifted me and lowered me on my back on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. Holding my thighs up with his hands and dipping his mouth to mine and to my nipples, Rene fucked me hard and deep and roughly to his own completion. All the time, as I could, I was scrutinizing his baby blue eyes, worrying and wondering if he was just acting or whether the fuck was as good for him as it was for me.

Apparently he was quite happy with my share of the performance. Afterward his dick had softened up and we'd moved up onto the bed, my back spooned into his belly, I nervously asked him if I was OK—as good as he had expected.

"Das war ein geiler Fick—a great fuck," he murmured. And then, by his regular breathing, I knew that he had drifted off to sleep.

I slept too, then, and when Rene felt me stirring into wakefulness and rolling toward the side of the bed as if to get up, he gathered me back into his belly and lifted one of my thighs with his hand as his long cock, recrowned with another condom as I slept, started working its way up my channel again. His other arm was under my side at my waist, and he managed to fist my cock and stroke me with his hand while his cock stroked inside me. He nuzzled his face in the hollow of my neck and whispered "herunterholen," which I found to be such a nice way to tell me he was going to jack me off again. Which he did—with me ejaculating at nearly the same time he stiffened and ballooned out the end of the condom deep inside me.

Later, as I showered, in a hurry now to get back to the cruise ship on time, he fucked me again—in the same position he had started me out with on the wall by the door—my back being rubbed up and down against the slick shower stall tiles under running water, my thighs hooked over his hips, as he fucked slowly up into me and kissed my lips and bent down to nibble at my nubs. By now, I was completely drained of semen for some hours to come. But he was a bull. When he was about to cum, he pushed me down on my knees on the tile floor and I slid my mouth over his cock and took his essence as he ejaculated. He then pulled me up and kissed me and we shared the taste of him.

After he was finished fucking me and sharing his cum, he noticed that my face had clouded up and a few tears had appeared at the edge of my eyes.

"What is Unrecht—wrong, Geliebter—lover? Have I hurt you? Too much bumsen—screwing?"

"Nein, no. Never enough bumsen," I murmured, smiling wanly through the building tears. "But it is over—fertig—now, and I don't want it to be finished. I have dreamed of you fricking me for so long. I don't want it to be over."

"It doesn't have to be," he whispered in my ear. "I know someone who works on your cruise ship—someone with authority. I can go with you down to Amhem, and, if you wish, we can fuck all night."

"You would do that for me?" I whispered. "You like me enough to go all of the way to Amhem and come back to Köln on your own? I would love that."

"Ja, I like you THIS much," Rene said, and on the "this," he thrust deeply up into me again and I arched my back in ecstasy.

When we were embarking, I discovered that the "someone" Rene knew on the boat in a place of authority was the first mate. He was amenable to Rene coming aboard, but he had his price, taken after we had pulled away from the dock and gotten out into the main channel by visiting my cabin and bending me over my window table and fucking me from behind with the heel of his hand pressing down between my shoulder blades—with me moaning at the strength of his thrusts and watching the German shore float by outside my picture window—while Rene saddled up behind him and fucked him.

Late in the night, while the first mate stretched out on my bed—and a newly arrived young seaman sat, naked in the desk chair, waiting his turn—and they both watched me being taken in the middle of the small cabin floor, with my weight resting on my shoulders and the back of my neck and my ankles locked around Rene's neck while he stood over me, facing me, and piston fucked down into me, I schemed on how I was going to get him to agree to stay on all of the way to Amsterdam—and maybe beyond. Finished, Rene lifted me and settled my well-worked channel down on the first mate's throbbing pole as I gazed over at the seaman stroking his young cock to superhardness and decided that a Gruppenfick wasn't such a bad idea after all and luxuriated in the added benefits of my Rhine cruise.

12