All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by Tentacle_Beast

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good work.

It's been ages since there was a tentacle story and a well done one at that. Top notch man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great work..

I loved this submission and I hope you write more additions for these two new lovebirds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

Stories where the girl willingly gets it on with a tentacle beast are rare indeed. Finding one as hot as this is a plus. You sir, are a genius, and must write more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice but love?

Well done and erotic, but tis the stuff of lust, not love.

MrsTrblMkrMrsTrblMkrover 18 years ago
kinky sex with

multi tentacled beast, hmmm can't get much better can it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

We need more authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
truly amazing

This was such an amazing story! I loved the tenderness between them, and the unconditional acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

Truly amazing and I also loved the tender fashion in which it was written. I would love to read more of these two. Wonderful story, wonderfully erotic and extreemly well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

This was a great story of love and sex and tenderness! Please keep up the good work and keep me updated on these two. Great story!

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
Huge

Can a woman really take that without dying? Other then my overthinking you did a great job. I liked your story, Nonhuman is my favorite.

sasiespicesasiespiceover 15 years ago
very good

it was very nice to see the gentler side of tentacle sex.. so many only show the forceful and painful or damaging side of it.. the tenderness and gentleness was very sensual and arousing for me on the more romantic side.. thanks!

musclecargirlmusclecargirlover 15 years ago
Great Story

You wrote this story very well. I like how it ended up with her being in love again. A tender, yet hot read. Great job! :]

WithMyHandsWithMyHandsalmost 14 years ago
Gorgeous....

That was sweet and wonderful and just so hot! You make me feel hopeful about any sort of blind date, though the sort you described sounds the best!

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Loved it

That was so different from anything I've ever read. it was so great, I am so glad I found this story!

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenabout 13 years ago
Just wonderful!!

I absolutely loved this story. Your discriptions of the characters brought them to life and the way you wrote the scene just made them all the more fantastically real. It was wonderously beautiful and a joy to read. Thank You! And please please keep on writing because I'm so very eager for more!

Copious_CopulationCopious_Copulationabout 13 years ago
Wonderful surprise!

What a fantastic twist on the old tentacled sex scene. Very touching story, coupled with great descriptions of the passion and tenderness of their lovemaking. Excellent and exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

I really enjoyed this story. Who would have guessed that there was a story involving tentacle sex that was not borderline rape, and to have it written so well? Do you think that maybe there will be another story with those to married or mated? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i wanna be fuck by an alien too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

i loved this story. i cant think of anything else to say except making a sequel. thank you for such a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Suprisingly adorable

XD I never thought I'd say something I read for porn would be absolutely adorable, let alone something involving tentacles. As a newb, and a slightly embarassed one at that, I really enjoyed this story both for the sex scene and the actual plot. I'd love to learn more about the alien species as you seem to have given it quite a bit of thought.

FrostedBladeFrostedBladeabout 11 years ago
Great Read!

Not only was the sex great but there was a good plot too! And decent character development considering the short length of the story. I would read more if you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent read.

Very enjoyable. Good character development. Great sex. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:D

I loved this story. I think you should write more about these two ^_^

AsSheSleepsAsSheSleepsabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Love the sensuality.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story hope there is more to come from these two love birds brilliantly written please do not make us wait to long for chapter two thanks.x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous