Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my date swarmed me with all eight of its tentacles. The appendages slithered about my torso and explored every inch of taut skin along my stomach, chest and back. I reeled with unspeakable pleasure; no one in my life had pleasured me so skillfully before. I felt cocooned within those hugging lengths of alien flesh; it was a feeling of comfort and safety that I could not even remember feeling when I was in ...what was his name? Oh yes, when I was in Ben's arms. Of course, at that time, Ben was the last thing on my mind. In fact, the only thing that was on my mind was how good I felt right then and how comfortable I genuinely felt in this thing's embrace.

I opened my eyes to see that the alien was now just in front of me. I blinked as realization suddenly came to me: this was just one of the steps. Copulation didn't occur if the two daters didn't feel comfortable touching one another. He was waiting patiently on my move before he would be allowed to mount me. This time there was no hesitation.

I laid back slowly, sighing as the alien released me so that it could pull itself up onto the bed with me. I watched patiently as he positioned his pod-shaped body over my lower abdomen. The creature bent his head down close, and I felt the wisps of passing air as the creature sniffed at my flesh, drinking in my naturally released hormones. It detected my arousal through my scent, and knew that I was ready by the warmth of my skin, by my racing pulse and my sensual writhing. Oh yes, I don't deny that I was writhing with pleasure, and desire. I had my doubts before, but now I knew that this was so right.

A long sigh drifted out from between my lips as the alien's tentacles finally returned to my body. They were everywhere now: caressing me, stroking me, flicking pointed tips against sensitive nerve centers along my figure. Another pair of tentacles once more coiled about my humble, perky breasts, while another pair stroked my thighs and tickled them apart. I giggled and writhed as my legs were teased open, and my hips bucked responsively as an agile tendril floated between my willingly exposed thighs to stroke my budding flower.

My own arms were in motion as well, reaching down to stroke my date's body and massage him whenever he growled in response to a certain area. Through this sort of exploration I was able to find his very alien crotch: a four-part beak that was positioned at the bottom-most part of his spherical body. He growled intensely when I massaged the flesh around this beak, just as he found that I responded vividly when he tickled a tiny pink bud within the folds of my sex. We both continued to feel each other up simultaneously. At first I thought I was the only one getting any real pleasure from the experience, as I had far too few limbs to do the same sort of exploration being performed on my own body, but I was surprised to find my date's crotch-beak slowly flowering open under my ministrations.

When he was fully open, my fingers began to work their way inside the exposed interior of the beak. I found that the creature very much enjoyed this as the room was filled with the hum of his growling purrs. I concentrated on this task as best as I could past the waves of pleasure that crashed across me from the dancing tentacles upon my flesh, knowing that mutual pleasure was surely important in something as delicate as cross-species coitus. My digits found that the beak's interior was actually very shallow, and that it contained a thick bud which appeared to be very similar to the helm of a human phallus, only much thicker.

Blissful minutes passed by like seconds as my date and I massaged each other in our most sensitive areas. However, only then did the creature suddenly respond to my attention. Suddenly, the phallic bud in my hands began to sprout a shaft. I looked down in surprise, and watched as inch after inch of thick, black alien cock slithered from the creature's protective crotch shell. My hands continued to massage the creature's flesh as it slipped forth from it's sheathe, soon finding that my palms and fingers were covered in a translucent, slimy fluid or gel. Finally my date halted the growth of his phallic organ, and I gawked at the meter-long tentacle-dick that waved lazily in the air. It wasn't just immensely long, though, but thick too, about three or three and a half inches in girth.

I noticed that the alien had stopped its movements when it sensed that I had frozen up. It now awaited my move, knowing that this next step could not commence unless his date wanted to finalize the coitus. To tell the truth, I had a blast so far, but I was doubtful of my body's abilities to take such a large member, despite my energy and willingness to take it. I decided that risk-taking was just part of the night this evening, and that I would never know if this alien would fit if he didn't at least try. With a gentle pull of my hands, I guided the monstrous phallic tentacle until the head of its shaft pressed lightly against my glistening sex.

My date remained limp in my hands as I eased the helm of his phallus along my labia, though his arms did begin to resume their blissful work of stroking and hugging my body. Finally I showed him where to dig in, pressing the giant phallic head against my tight vaginal opening. Suddenly the muscles within the tentacle became taut in my grasp, and the penis surged against me. Startled, I jumped and gave a yelp, which caused the creature to freeze up again.

"No, no, I'm sorry," I apologized, blushing as I realized it might not understand me, "Listen, if you can hear me, you can take over from here. Just be gentle, okay? I'm going to be a real tight fit if we can even get you inside of me." To my extreme surprise, the monster nodded its head slowly before my face so that we understood each other. I blushed again, reaching up to plant a kiss on the creature's snout. He growled back at me, slithering a tentacle up to push deep between my lips. I didn't resist a bit, sucking down the tendril even as it poked its way into my throat; when he hesitated upon my gag reflex, I just grabbed his length and forced him to take my throat, showing him how to stroke me so that I could catch my breathe between his plunging invasions.

While I showed my date how to throat-fuck a human girl, he expertly began working at my pussy with a skill that defied his girth. Though despite his impressive skill, I still groaned when he finally committed to a surging thrust that buried the tip of his meat into my warm, wet tunnel. I felt tears surge past my eyes as another push came, tensing my body into a tight arch as the phallus bored its way deeper.

I did not resist when a pair of tentacles wrapped about my trembling thighs and opened them as wide as possible, allowing the thick body of the creature to descend closer to my straining flower. I nearly screamed when the next thrust came, considering myself lucky that the noise was muffled by the tentacle shafted deep in my throat at that particular moment. It was hard to tell through the pain of his entry, but by now I predicted that I had taken about four or five inches of the monster; I didn't know how much more I was supposed to take for him, but I was still ready to try anyways. Another push, but this time I barely took half an inch as my stretched sheathe simply refused to take any more of the alien meat in just one stroke. I was sad when, at this point, I pulled the tentacle from my mouth and broke the 'kiss' I was sharing with my date, but a girl needed her oxygen in this sort of a situation, and lots of it.

The creature didn't seem to mind much, instead coiling the length about my neck lightly so that it could excite itself off of my race-horse pulse. My date showed me just how much pleasure he was in when his throat clearly groaned and his snout collapsed into my soft abdomen, nuzzling lovingly. With that display, I was suddenly ready to take him, I knew it. I reached my hands down and stroked the creature's shapely skull, playing up along the very sensitive fin at the back of his head, which shivered feverishly at my touch.

Now assured that he wasn't overpowering me past what I was capable of, the alien pulled back his phallus slightly to try another fresh stroke from the starting point. I gave a moan as he emptied himself from me, my body relaxing slightly. Then he thrust back inside, the helm squirming and wriggling like a worm as it burrowed deep into my accepting orifice. I tensed up and gave an exultant cry of triumph as I successfully took nine thick inches of alien meat into my love canal. No lie, it was the biggest thing I had ever had inside of me, but damn did it feel good when my date began to stroke himself slowly in and out and in and out of my straining, hugging sheathe. I gave a whining moan of half-pleasure as my hips bucked against the flow of the creature's strokes as I attempted to ease the passage of each stretching thrust.

However, it wasn't long before I was moving with the alien, moving my hips so that his strokes came in a way that felt best against my sensitive inner walls and forced the outer shaft to rub against my clit with every stroke. Tentacles continued to dance and caress my body as I writhed and bucked there on the red satin of the bed sheets, my cries and moans mingling with the growls and grunts of my extraterrestrial lover. I lost track of how much of my date's length I was taking, but considering that he was soon smashing against my cervix with every stroke, I decided that it didn't really matter all that much. The creature's snout continued to nuzzle and rub against my soft flesh, moving up and down along the center of my stomach and my lower chest as assisting tentacles danced over every inch of my skin.

We had only been coupling for about five to eight minutes, but it seemed to have gone on for an eternity. However, it was an eternity that passed far too quickly. I clenched up as tightly as my stretched muscles could, my back arching wildly and my hands dipping down to pin my date inside of me as I released in a star-spangled orgasm. Patiently, the alien waited until my body slowly came down from its tremendous height. It seemed as though I had been orgasming for minutes when I finally crashed back to the mattress in a sweat-covered heap.

For a small while we were both relatively still, my hands gently stroking the phallus still buried in my slightly-relaxed body, and a pair of his tentacles taking advantage of my gasping breast mounds as they struggled to quickly fill themselves with air. I let a few more seconds pass, and then I released my hands from the creature's giant cock, raising my arms above my head, where a tentacle met them and playfully restrained me. His skilled tentacles had me aroused again already, or aroused enough, at least. I knew he wanted more; I could sense it in the anticipation of his tense muscles. I leaned back and relaxed, my eyes focusing on the ceiling above. "Okay, keep going," I sighed, and then gasped as my date immediately and eagerly began thrusting into my long, taut body.

He had me responding to him in no time: I was bucking and neighing like a mare under her champion mate. This time I completely lost track of time and space. It was just me and him in eternity together, coupling wildly and carelessly passionate for one another and nothing else in the world. I doubted it would ever stop, and honestly I hoped and prayed that it wouldn't; I had never felt so complete, so perfectly matched. Finally, the end did come, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared up to that point.

He just surprised me suddenly, reeling his head back and hugging me tightly with his tentacles as he drove himself so hard and deep into my sex that I thought I would split in half. I gasped when I felt his muscular length throb and pulse with the inevitable, and my own tensed body was not prepared for what came next. Suddenly his length spasmed and ejaculated powerfully to release jets of thick, warm seed that shot straight up into the very center of my being. I too came as copious amounts of gism flooded my inner love chamber. The pleasure was a lightning storm of sensation within my abdomen, ricocheting inside of me to excite every nerve in my jerking body. It was the most incredible orgasm I could have imagined. His tendrils hugged me tight with every wave of ejaculate, and my clenching walls could feel his mighty length flex again and again as he gifted me with his store of precious, life-creating fluid.

My mate slumped as his body finally relaxed, but I remained taut and tight as a finely-tuned instrument from the pressure inside of me. When finally my alien lover pulled out the last inch of his filling girth, I was able to give a sigh of relief as a small trickle of fertile overflow oozed lightly from my overworked womanhood. The creature's body relaxed itself to the side of my waist as its phallus slithered back into its protective sheathe and closed up the shell casing over it. His tentacles, however, remained to cuddle with me and draw my body up against his thick, warm neck which stretched out along the bed. I nuzzled against him, purring and sighing as we both cuddled deep into the night.

----------------------

Thudding. There was thudding. Why? Where was I? Oh, the date! I awoke with a start, and gasped as my eyes opened in realization of where I was and that I must have fallen asleep in the hotel room. I was greeted by glistening black flesh directly before my face. I blinked, and then sighed and nuzzled up against the fleshy neck-trunk in front of me as I realized that my date was still asleep, his tentacles still coiled limply around my body. We must have both fallen into exhausted slumber while cuddling last night. ...Last night.

Rachel's never going to believe this, I thought as I stared up and out the window on the far wall, smiling a smile I never thought I would have again. I had found love once more, and it was with an alien, of all things. Whatever; who was anyone to judge, anyways? Who were they to define love? Let them talk their talk, and stare their disapproving glares; they were all just jealous anyways. Jealous that I had found what few people really, truly found in their lifetimes.

Knocking again, louder this time, at the door. I perked up, turning halfway to look at the door, where a muffled voice called out, "Room service! Anyone here! You still have your 'Do not disturb' sign up; are you in there?"

"Yes," I called out loudly, regretting such a loud tone as I felt my lover's body jerk awake against me, "we're still in here, thank you!" "Okay, I come back at 1, so please go by then!"

1? As in 1pm? What time was it? I shifted over to look at the clock on the digicomm system, and read 12:26pm. Shizno, I had slept in late! I had missed my early-morning flight back home hours ago, and then missed work just several hours after that! Well, I supposed it didn't matter much now, as I thought more about it. If what I was feeling was real, then I would be quitting that job to move to the Mars colony anyways.

Just then eight tentacles came to life, stretching and easing back around me as I giggled as was returned to my lover's side. "Thank you," I whispered, kissing along the front of the alien's long neck, "last night was really special. I think we hit it off. I definitely want to see you again, if you wouldn't mind?" The alien purred back in response, petting me as it bobbed its head slowly in humanoid agreement. "Good," I said with another giggle, wrapping myself around my new lover, "So, let's see. You said your name was Obsidian in your date-ad, right? It's been a true pleasure making your acquaintance. I know the hotel cleaning service wants us out of here in half an hour, but would you like to go out to lunch with me after we wash up? Maybe, if you're good, we can even have some 'dessert' afterwards."

Obsidian perked up at the last suggestion, and hungrily growled as he wrapped his tendrils around my waist and thighs. I giggled and wiggled out of his grasp, making him chase me into the bathroom where we showered together, among other things.

We ended up making the cleaning lady wait a whole hour past the time she had set, but we did eventually get out of that hotel room with our clothing on. We decided to take a taxi to a fancy cross-species restaurant that the cab driver suggested; we drove off together into a promising new day, a horizon we wouldn't be afraid to explore together now that we had love. Love! I was in love again!

12