Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chaise, you're crying. Why did this mean so much to you?"

"It was beautiful! And sexy! And perfect! And you're throwing it away! Why! What did she do wrong?"

"..."

"Jeff, why don't you say something?"

"Alright, I'm going for broke. I'm sure it's too late, but it's Valentine's Day. I didn't realize that when I asked you out for dinner tonight, but you're here with me, not with him. That might mean something. So I'm betting on Valentine's Day, and I'll just speak my mind, like I always try to do."

"I don't understand. Why did you dump her, Jeff? Why?"

"I just couldn't be with Thea anymore. The darkness was supposed to fuel my imagination, and it did. But not in the way I think she intended. When I was with Thea, I kept imagining she was someone else."

"You bastard."

"Chaise, you don't understand."

"She wasn't hot enough? Was that it?"

"Chaise, I imagined she was you."

"..."

"Chaise?"

"me?"

"I've loved our conversations. Thea and I have amazing sex, but my time with you is better. I recall my conversations with you more than I recall sex with Thea. And you're real. I can see you. I know who you are, and the more I get to know you, the more I like you. I think we could be amazing together."

"You were imagining you were with me last night when you had sex with... Thea?"

"Yeah, I know. It's probably a little creepy, but Thea's body feels like the way your body looks, so it's so easy to imagine. Or maybe that's just my subconscious telling me what I want to be true. That I wanted her to be you."

"You want to be... with me?"

"Yes, Chaise, I do. You're amazing, brilliant, gorgeous, and funny, and I'm convinced the reason I've been so good in bed with Thea is because I've been so aroused by the conversations I've had with you. I thought about it all day today, but once I knew, I had to break up with Thea just to have a chance at you. But now you're falling in love with this Ernesto, and I'm too late, but life's too short not to -- wait, why are you smiling?"

"Jeff, you idiot."

"I know you're all swoony over Ernesto, but you liked talking to me. Don't deny it."

"I'm Thea."

"Come again?"

"I'm Thea. I responded to your dating ad, and insisted that we meet in the dark so you couldn't see who I was."

"Get out!"

"Does this sound familiar from last night? 'If you stop fucking me before the headboard breaks, you pay for room service. If you break the headboard, I'll pay.'"

"Holy shit!"

"Are you mad?"

"Come to think of it -- your being Thea explains a lot of things."

"Ya think? Are you mad?"

"Chaise, I'm falling for you, and you're telling me you've been wanting me so much you went through an elaborate plan just to sleep with me. I thought I was choosing between two amazing women, and I discover they're the same person. Why would that make me mad?"

"Because I lied to you."

"You mean like you lied to Ernesto? Does he know you're sleeping with me?"

"AARGH! Jeff! You're Ernesto! You!"

"I'm Ernesto? Oh wow. So you're crazy about me."

"Yes."

"Ernesto sounded like a monster in the sack."

"He is. You are."

"You built him up so much I didn't think I had a chance to compete."

"Yet you threw down against him anyway."

"Don't you think life is a lot simpler when you just say what you think and feel?"

"I would have! But there was your stupid policy against work fraternization! What about that, by the way? Are you changing it?"

"No, but it's no longer an issue if one of us isn't an employee."

"You mean I'm fired?"

"No, I'm fired. I sold the company to Google yesterday. The press release is Monday. I'll use the capital from the sale for another start-up."

"Oh wow."

"So, Chaise, we both know how we feel, what do you want to do about it?"

"I think you should pay the check, and then take me to your place. We'll fuck like slutty minks until we collapse from exhaustion."

"Can we have the lights on this time?"

"Definitely."

The End

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote below and let me know what you thought.