Blind Leading Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Then be my guest."

With that Diane moved down my body and proceeded to lick all around my groin until she got the whole of my dick into her mouth and sucked and licked me clean.

"Oh boy, Diane, that feels fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it, the taste is not at all what I thought it would be. I could get used to this."

Just then the phone started ringing. I wasn't going to answer it, but I didn't have very many people who knew my number, so it might be important.

"Hello?"

"Hello Aaron. This is Madge Ward, Diane's mother. Do you know where Diane is? We have been calling to check on her but she doesn't answer the phone and we are beginning to get worried."

The thought of talking to Mrs. Ward while her daughter was sucking my rising cock was a very sobering experience. I almost jerked her head out of my lap in nervous reaction.

"Sure Mrs. Ward, Diane is right here, she said that she was lonely and wanted to visit for a while."

"That's bullshit," she said. "Diane loves being alone in the house and relishes every chance she gets. Did she try to get you to have sex with her?"

"Uhh,,,here she is ma'am."

With that I shoved the phone down to Diane's face and said, "It's your Mother."

Diane grabbed the phone and said, "Hi Mom, what's up?"

"Just checking up on you. Are you trying to get Aaron to knock you up?"

"Yes, of course. And he did try. I can't believe how good he made me feel. He ate my pussy and everything. I was just starting to suck his cock and see if I could get him to do it again when you called."

"Well that's good dear. Don't try to do too much this first time, you might be very sore down there tomorrow, and you don't want to make him sorry that he agreed to breed you. Now put Aaron back on Dear, I love you and will talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay momma, I love you too. Give my love to Aunt Sue."

"Here Aaron, momma wants to talk to you again."

As she handed me the phone she went back to what she was doing with my dick.

I had heard the conversation between mother and daughter, and my face was the color of fresh raspberries. I was very flustered and didn't know what to think.

"Hello Mrs. Ward, what can I do for you?"

"Well first off you can start calling me Madge like my friends do."

"Okay Madge, what next?"

"Thank you for taking care of my little girl. I know she isn't the prettiest peach in the basket, but she is still my baby and I'm glad she is in such good hands."

One of those hands was at that point moving around on her bare ass trying to gain access to her rose bud.

"Believe me Madge, the pleasure was all mine; well maybe not all, but an awful lot."

"I hope you had a good time, Aaron. Diane likes you a lot and I also hope that you will not let her become a burden. She is likely to become attached to you and you must be firm in keeping your distance. If you let her infatuation grow she will be very hurt when you break it off. I don't think that you want that to happen, so you have to be sure she knows that this will only be a temporary physical thing."

"I'll try Madge, but it is very hard to stay detached with my dick in her mouth. It is also very hard to have this conversation with my finger in her butt."

"Oh Aaron, you don't have to be crude."

"Sorry Madge, I got kind of carried away. The head up top isn't really the one in charge right now."

"It's alright dear, I understand. Now you remember what I said about stringing her along. I don't want her to be hurt. Now tell her goodbye for me and hang up the phone."

"Okay Madge." I hung up the receiver and told Diane, "Your mom says goodbye."

"Mmphmf, that's good Aaron, I love to suck you. You are getting hard again. I was afraid that momma had made you limp for life."

"Well can you blame me? That was the strangest conversation that I have ever had. Your mother knew what we were doing and approved."

"Of course she approves. She loves me and wants me to be happy, and if we don't do this she may never have a grandbaby."

"Don't be silly Diane. You would have other chances."

"Not with someone as nice as you, and not while mom is still young enough to enjoy her grandchild. Now do you think you are ready to do it again?"

"Not quite. There is something that I have wanted to try, but never had the chance."

"What is that?"

"Well, you got to taste our combined juices, and I would like to as well, if you don't mind."

"You mean you want to eat me out again? While I'm still full of your cum?"

"Yes"

As an answer Diane sat up and moved up to my shoulders and straddled me facing the head of the bed. I guided her pussy right over my mouth and as she settled down she grabbed the headboard for support. I could see our combined juices dripping down from the mass of hair surrounding her cunt and rolling down the insides of her thighs. There was a small smear of blood mixed in with the fluids, which made it even sexier. I started by licking these drops as she sank down onto me.

The taste was almost like salty cream without the sweetness. The more I tasted, the better I liked it. A little hesitant at first, before long I was lapping her pussy like a starving dog at a buffet.

My tongue traced the folds of her lovely no-longer-virgin labia and delved as deep into her vagina as I could. My nose was rubbing over her clit and into the hair over her mons. The hair was so silky that it added to the pleasant sensations.

After what seemed like hours, but could only have been ten or fifteen minutes, Diane started bucking against my mouth and I could feel her pussy contracting around my tongue.

She rewarded me for my ministrations with a new volume of fresh fluids.

I lifted her up and started to move her down to my newly hard cock.

"Why don't you stay on top this time? That way you can control how much I penetrate. You may be a little sore from just losing your cherry."

"That sounds like fun. But don't worry about hurting me, this feels so good that pain just adds to the fun."

"That reminds me Diane. Your mom said for me to be sure that you know that this is just a temporary thing and that there is not going to be a long-term commitment. She doesn't want you to be hurt by me."

"That's okay Aaron. I know that we aren't going to get married and live happily ever after. You are going to find someone you can love sooner or later. I just want to enjoy you while I can. You don't have to see me anymore and I won't keep bugging you to fuck me."

"Diane, this has been the best experience of my life, and you are not going to be someone I try to avoid. I would really love the idea of you carrying my child and my being a part of its life. I don't know about marriage, but dating sure sounds like fun. Now push your pussy down onto my cock and let's try again to get you pregnant."

As she bounced up and down on my hard dick, she started to pant and kept getting faster and faster. Since I had just cum less than an hour ago, I was able to last much longer this time.

"This feels great Aaron, but I'm starting to get tired. I'm not used to this much activity. Bowling is the most strenuous thing I've done in the past few years."

"Then take a break." I said as I reached up and pulled her down onto my chest.

Keeping my cock inside of her for the moment I then did something I as of yet had not done; I kissed her.

Our mouths met as if we were both starving for affection. My tongue pressed into her mouth and as I withdrew it hers followed.

"Is that our flavors on your mouth?" she said.

"It must be, that's the last thing I did before we kissed."

"Oh wow, I didn't think it would taste that good."

"Obviously I didn't either. The only other cunt I've tasted was old and well used. It wasn't nearly as nice as yours."

"Thank you Aaron, that was a nice compliment."

"Roll over and get on your hands and knees hon, I'd like to try doggie style."

As she did this and I slid into her from behind, I realized that my long lonely weekends had suddenly gotten a lot more interesting. Then as I reached around her and started frigging her clit between my first two fingers she began a long series of climaxes which caused the muscles in her pussy to spasm causing my cock to jerk and the feelings were so intense that all thought was on hold for the next few minutes.

"Jesus H Christ I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum."

"YES! YES! Fill my pussy with your marvelous cum, get me pregnant with your sweet, sweet cock."

As I looked down between us I could see the white foam around the shaft of my cock and it forced my cum out of her fully filled hole.

Diane collapsed forward removing my dick from her pussy with a liquid sounding plop. The sperm continued to leak out of her cunt and formed a puddle on the sheet of my bed.

"We are going to have to change the sheets before we can go to bed tonight." I said.

"What do you mean when we go to bed?" asked Diane. "Do you want me to stay the night?"

"Only if you want to." I said, "I would hate to send you home to an empty house when we could both feel so much better together."

"Remember what my mom said Aaron, don't let me become a burden on you. You have to have a private life, I'll just be around when you need me."

"Well, I guess that includes tonight, 'cause I don't think I can get rid of years of horniness with just two fucks."

"That's okay Aaron, I can wait for the next time."

"I wasn't talking about you Diane."

"Oh."

(To be continued)

12