Blindmans Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

"No, I'm afraid that I'm one of a kind." Rider said and turned toward the house before he went on, "Well, since you won't race me, how about letting me make lunch for us. That is, if you haven't got something better to do than entertaining and indulging me. If you do, I'll understand, believe me."

Linda looked him up and down for a second, he was a big man and kind of foreboding in appearance, but she felt no fear or uneasiness about being alone with him, so she said, "I'd love to have lunch with you. I finished work for this week, yesterday so I'm free until Tuesday."

"I hope it doesn't take me that long to make lunch." Rides said and then grinned.

Linda chuckled and said, "I wasn't trying to imply that, if you must know, I was hinting that I was available for a date later. That is if you're interested and don't already have another lady on the line. I've already found out that you live alone but you're probably up to your neck with all the ladies that are chasing after you."

Rider laughed and held out his arm, as Linda took it he said, "I just got here; you're the first lady I've met, not counting the secretary at the lawyers office. She was dropping hints all over the place but she was too desperate, if you know what I mean."

As they started walking toward the house, Linda chuckled and said, "Desperate, huh. More desperate than me, you mean? I'm not sure whether that's good or not. It leaves a lot of room for interpretation."

"You are not desperate in the least. You are outgoing, fun loving, and very secure with yourself for the most part. Just the kind of person I like to spend time with. Anyway, she had a green aurora, way to jealous and clinging for my tastes." He said as he slowly swept his cane back and forth across the sand in front of them.

"You could tell all that just from talking to her that one time?" Linda asked.

"I was at that lawyer's on about four different occasions over a two month period of time. I learned a whole lot about a lot of things, most of them, none of my business." He said as her made a quartering turn to his left. The tip of his cane was about three feet from a large chunk of drift wood. They went about ten feet in this direction and then headed directly toward the house again.

"Is there radar in the end of that cane?" Linda asked and told him about the drift wood.

"The cane is just for show and catches any changes that have occurred since I last came this way. I have a mental picture of the beach between the waters edge and my house. I know the number of paces to most obstacles and how to avoid them." He explained slowly.

"You're counting paces and talking to me at the same time? I have trouble walking and chewing bubble gum so I'm impressed." Linda said.

"I don't have to sort all the pictures that you do, so I have more time to do other things mentally. It takes a little practice as does most things, but it becomes second nature like breathing after a while. Most of the time, I don't even realize I'm doing it until I need a number and then, there it is magically. Would you like me to demonstrate this magical power for you?" He asked as he stopped walking.

"Oh, I believe you and I know it's not magic. You move to confidently not to have an edge. Anyway, I've heard about it and seen it on TV before. It's just a little disconcerting to see a live demonstration though. A little spooky, if you understand what I mean, from my view point." Linda said and they started walking again.

Rider grinned and said, "That's twice you've used the word spooky in association with me. You know, I've never thought of anything I do as being spooky in any way, shape, or form. It's natural to me, the way things have to be done to compensate for my blindness. That's another thing, most people shy away from mentioning that I'm blind, like maybe I don't realize it or something. You don't, you except it and discuss it when you have a point to make or need to find out something. I like that, it straight forward and honest."

His cane bumped the rise of the dunes and he sighed, "This is the only time, I have a problem. I never am really sure where the cut through the dunes is. Is it right or is it left? When I get close to the house as we are now, I know exactly where it is. I knew the general angle when we left the beach. The slight variation between is what screws me up."

"About ten feet to your right." Linda supplied and then added, "Why don't you put a little sound beacon, you can trigger remotely at the entrance to the cut. It would solve your problem I think."

Rider stopped and turned toward her and laughed, when he stopped he said, "If I knew where your lips were, I'd kiss you. That is so simple an idea that I would have never thought of it."

On a sudden impulse, Linda stepped forward, came up onto her toes, and kissed his full lips just for a second. His hand went to her waist right at the top of her hip and her shorts. Not grabbing her but just resting there, more as a reference than anything else. After a second or two, he licked his lips and said, "Thank you for the idea and for the kiss." Then his hand moved away from her waist and they resumed walking.

After a minute or so, he said softly, "You didn't tell me I was off course until I said something, most people would have been giving directions long before."

"I didn't realize there was a problem until you said something. Like you said, I haven't had time for the fact of your blindness to sink in yet. I'll probably be just like the rest of the people after I've been around you for a while." Linda stated.

"I don't think so." Rider said, "I think you let people make their own mistakes until they ask for help. I don't mean that you would stand by and let someone get hurt, you wouldn't do that. You do let people go they're own way though."

Linda chuckled and then said, "I hadn't ever thought about it until now but I think you're right. I don't like to meddle in other people affairs when it's none of my business and no, I wouldn't let anyone get hurt if I thought I could do anything about it. That just wouldn't be right."

As they reached the base of the stairs leading up to the house, Rider said, "I'll have to check on this beacon idea, I can see a lot of uses for it. It might be a fairly profitable idea, if no on else has already come up with it. I don't think either one of us is allergic to money, am I right? You'll be a full partner in this deal if there's anything to it."

Linda chuckled as she followed him up the steps. "I wasn't looking for money when I told you my idea; I was just solving a problem. Not that I'll turn it down mind you, I can always use spare cash. I make fairly good money but its expensive living here. Although, I can't see myself living anywhere else, I was born here and will probably never leave again. I moved to the city once. Boy, was that a big mistake, way to many people and so rude. I bailed out and came back home." She stopped talking as she realized she was rambling on and on. Why she was, she wasn't sure. A million things were chasing each other around her head. From the sight of his butt and thighs, right before her eyes, to the kiss a moment ago that had sparked a flash of heat that had pooled in her loins. She hadn't felt this way about any man in a long time, ready to jump his bones at the slightest invitation. She suddenly realized that she had felt this way ever since his hand had paused in front of her sex and started it to tingling. The tingle was gone but the urge was still there and very strong.

When he crossed the porch and opened the door to the house, Linda stayed at the top of the stairs. He waited a second for her to cross the porch and enter the house. When she didn't, he looked in her general direction and asked, "Is something wrong?"

For a second Linda wondered the same thing and then she said, "I don't think this is a good idea right now. Maybe I should come back later."

He turned toward her and cocked his head at a slight angle. "You have nothing to fear or worry about from me." He said softly.

Linda looked at him and took a deep breath before she said, "It's not you, I'm worried about, it's me."

"Excuse me, I don't understand?" Rider said with a confused look on his face. "You're not an ax murder or something, are you?"

She chuckled and replied, "No, I'm not a murder, I'm something a lot worse. To tell the truth, which I probably shouldn't do but I will, I'm in heat right now and all I can think about is jumping your bones. It's been slowly building every since I first saw you two weeks ago, and over the last few hours it's grown to almost bonfire proportions. I think for both our sakes, I need to run home and take a cold shower or two or three. I know I'll hate myself later but I need to go." She took the stairs two at a time and trotted off toward the beach before Rider could say anything.

For the next week, Linda jogged the other direction down the beach from Rider's place. Being embarrassed over what she had told him wasn't the reason. The reason was that every time she thought about him in the slightest, she would get wet and horny. She was short tempered and snappish with everyone she met or had to deal with. That Thursday morning, she had, had to go into the office for a meeting about a new client and it had been a nightmare.

Finally, her best friend Jean had pulled her to the side and asked what the hell her problem was? Linda was almost in tears as she sketchily told her what the problem was. They excused themselves and made a hasty journey to the ladies room.

Once they were safely inside, Jean turned to Linda and asked, "Like I said before, what the hell is the problem? If you want to ball this guy, you're a big girl, go for it. End of problem."

Linda leaned up against the vanity and gave Jean all the details or at least most of them, leading up to her leaving Rider standing on the porch. Then she said, "I don't know if that would solve anything or not. I've considered doing just that but I don't want to give him any wrong ideas about me. I don't want this to be just a one night stand or some kind of a fling. I feel like I'm between a rock and a very hard place."

Jean laughed and replied, "Oh yeah, you there alright, and boy have you got it bad."

"What the hell are you talking about, Jean? I'm where and got what?" Linda asked snappishly. "I'm not in the mood for games."

Jean laughed again and replied simply, "Love, dear, you're in love and you're right, it's not a game. I've been married now for ten years and I'm talking from experience. My husband Tom hit me almost as bad as this guy has hit you. The first time our lips met, I liked to have cum all over myself and I was climbing all over him. He could have had me right there or in the middle of Main Street for that matter, I didn't care. Luckily, I scared him so bad he chickened out and took me home. It was a couple of weeks before he called me again but it all worked out for the best. I wasn't a virgin bride but I wasn't pregnant either." She ended with a chuckle. "Much to everyone's surprise, I might add."

Linda looked at Jean as though she were crazy for a moment or two and then her expression changed to one of wonder. Could jean be right? She had, had infatuations before and even a few lustful affairs but love? She wasn't sure that she had ever felt it for anyone except maybe her parents and a few friends and relatives. This didn't fit anywhere in those feelings. This was something totally out of left field.

When she told Jean this, Jean just looked at her and grinned as she said, "Yeah, but you can't very well fuck your parents or relatives. That's the difference here, good old down, and dirty sex. It may start as pure lust but it ends up being love, believe me. If it was just good old, get my cookies lust, you'd have jumped him the first chance you got and thought no more about it. Trust me, you've got it big time."

Linda thought about it for a while and then asked, "So what do I do now? I feel like I've blown it completely as it is. He's probably cuddled up with a certain secretary right now."

Jean asked, "Secretary? What secretary?"

"Never mind her, she's not important, anyway she's probably just my paranoid brain talking." Linda said hastily.

"Ok then, my best advice would be to get your little ass back home, go for a jog down his end of the beach, and see if he is still there. If he's not on the beach then go to the house, and no, you don't need any excuse. Just show up and act as if nothing has happened. If he doesn't mention it, then don't you either. Try and take up where you left off, if you can, just don't get in a rush to jump him. Let it simmer and then let nature take its course. If there are feelings on his end as well, he'll be waiting and with bells on, believe me." Jean said and moved over to hug Linda. When she released her she grinned and said, "Now scoot, I'll cover things here, you go score you a man. We've got to keep our priorities straight, after all."

Linda reached the end of the beach in record time and stopped as she saw no sign of Rider. Frowning, she took several deep breathes and walked toward the house. Here goes nothing, she thought as she neared the cut through the dunes. She stopped at the entrance to the cut and stood there staring at a small rod with a plastic ball on the top. Could this be the sound beacon, she had thought up that day? If it was here so soon then someone else must have thought of it first. She grinned and shook her head at the thought of her lost fortune going up in smoke. With another deep breath she headed for the house.

At the top of the steps she stopped and for the first time wondered if she was doing the right thing. Ever since her talk with Jean, the tingle and the hornyness hadn't come back to plague her when she thought of Rider. She pulled herself together and walked over to the door and knocked.

It was only a moment or two before the door opened but it felt like forever. When it did, Rider stood there wearing just a pair of jogging shorts. Her heart skipped a beat; she stepped forward, and put her arms around his neck, came up on her toes, and kissed him. His arms were around her waist instantly and he lifted her completely off the floor, hugging her to him, her small breasts pressed tightly to his massive, muscular chest. At the touch of his lips the world went away, there was just the two of them floating in their own little void with no time, past or present. All was as it should be.

At some point, her legs came up and locked around his hips, and his hands cupped her ass, pressing her tighter to him. Then his hands were warm and compelling as they gently stroked her back from her shoulders to her butt and back, again and again. Another point was passed and she broke the kiss gasping for air. She looked around quickly and saw that they were inside the house with the door shut. No one else was in sight. She took a deep shuddering breathe and said huskily, "I hope we're alone and you don't have any plans for the next couple of days." Not waiting for an answer she kissed him again.

When next the kiss broke, he was breathing as hard as she was. After a moment he said, "We're alone and the only plans I have are for you and us." The kiss was back on and hotter than ever.

When Linda next surfaced, she found herself straddling his lap and they were sitting on the edge of a bed on the second floor, overlooking the great room downstairs. "You read my mind." She whispered and went back to kissing him as he slowly leaned back until he was prone with her on top of him.

In a few minutes, her halter top disappeared; she had no memory of taking it off. One second it was there and the next his hot mouth was devouring her left breast and then her right. Her nipples ached as his tongue flicked and teased them. The hair of his mustache and goatee, tickled her chest in an erotic sort of way as he took her whole breast into his mouth. Her eyes were shut and she was seeing bright flashes of light as wonderful sensations flowed through her body and pooled in her sex.

Suddenly she was being lifted, turned, and deposited gently on her back on the bed. Her shorts disappeared and once again his mouth appeared as if by magic, only this time it was devouring her sex. With strong firm strokes, he licked her from her tailbone to her mound and then started over. His tongue was so hot as it passed down the crease of her ass and made her anus tingle as it bumped over it. It dipped into her molten center and stirred her to new heights and when it touched her clit, she felt electric currents shoot from it and streak off through her body. Everything that had pooled in her sex earlier was now discharging back into her system and returning three fold. The charge built even higher and quicker as his tongue speared into her pussy over and over again. When he next touched her clit she exploded in a blinding ball of light.

Slowly she returned from heaven to find herself nestled up tightly to Rider, who was lying on his side holding her and gently stroking her back, hip, and thigh. She sighed deeply and then took a shuddering deep breath. He hugged her tightly to him and kissed the top of her head. "Welcome back." He whispered. She could only murmur in pleasure and contentment as he continued to hold and pet her. Her mind was still trying to come to terms with her orgasm, as if that word could even come close to describing what she had just experienced. Her mind was also contemplating what the consummation of this act would be like, if his lips, mouth, and tongue had given her that much pleasure. Surely she would truly die then. She smiled and murmured softly again, the idea not the least bit frightening.

Linda must have slept because it was dark when she once again had any sense of time or space. Rider still held her and he was breathing slowly and regularly as though he were asleep. She didn't want to move but she had to pee badly. Gently she untangled herself from his arms, trying not to wake him. Standing by the side of the bed, she could just barely make out his form in the dim light of the stars coming in the glass front of the great room. She smiled and turned to pad softly across the carpet toward the bathroom. "Hurry back." He whispered softly.

She chuckled and replied, "You don't have to worry about that. I miss your touch already."

When she returned he was in the bed in a normal fashion and had the covers over himself. He flipped them back on the vacant side of the bed for her and she climbed in. As she snuggled up to him, she realized the jogging shorts were gone and he was a nude as she was. This made her heart skip a beat and her next breath held a little shuddering gasp as she felt his hot, hard manhood press against her thigh and hip as she slipped her leg between his. Her arm went around him and she ran her hand slowly down his hard muscular back and then across his tight and equally hard ass. He hadn't been kidding about working out, she realized.

They cuddled for a time, then she raised her head from its place on his chest, and she was once again kissing him. His lips were gentle and tender, teasing hers and then nibbling with his teeth at her bottom lip. Then they would melt together and their tongues would fence and duel for a time and then he would be nibbling at her lips, the kiss once more soft and sweet. Over and over the cycle went as she felt her passion and heat slowly rise. They're hands were stroking and petting each other at the same time, adding fuel to the building fire.

Once the ignition point was reached, they rolled over with her once again on top of him. Where her mind had been in a fog of raging hormones and needs the first time she had laid on top of him, she was now hot with desire but not totally out of control as before.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers