Blindmans Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Straddling his hips, she now found her sex pressed tightly to the top of his member. She broke their kiss and sat up, placing her hands on his chest, she rocked her hips and rubbed herself along his hard shaft. Its thickness and heat felt so good as it rode up and down in her slit. She felt it get slipperier as her juices coated it, allowing her to move in longer and faster strokes along it. She knew if she kept this up much longer, she would explode again, but it felt so good. She slowed, only to find his hands speeding her back up. This excited her even more as she realized that he wanted her to cum again. It wasn't long at all until the explosion of her orgasm lit up her world again and she collapsed onto his chest and into his waiting arms. This one wasn't nearly as powerful as the first had been but it was still breath taking.

As she lay there trying to regain control, she could feel his manhood pulsing and throbbing against her sex. She could hardly wait to feel it doing the same thing inside her. Her head swam as a second smaller orgasm swept along her nerve endings and exploded behind her eyes.

As her breathing and heart rate returned to normal she sighed and slowly sat upright again. She smiled down at Rider and whispered, "Thank you."

He smiled back and said, "You're very welcome but I was only being selfish. I love to feel you when you cum, your body gets so warm and your aurora flames against mine. I can almost see you when it does."

Linda moved forward slightly, lifted her hips, and reached down between them to raise his shaft to an upright position. As she rubbed the large spongy head against her sopping wet opening she whispered, "When we're joined totally and I cum, I should light up the world for you and everyone else to see."

She slowly lowered herself against him and felt the head press against her tight opening, and then it slowly started to slip inside her. She heard a pair of loud groans and realized it was both of them making the noises. Only an inch or two of the large shaft went in before she had to lift her hips and then lower herself back down. Working in small increments, she got half of him inside and had never felt so full in her life. She released his shaft with her hand and slowly rode up and down, feeling him going deeper and deeper. Some part of her brain said she would never be able to take him completely but another knew better and told her to keep on going.

A brilliant flame was growing in the distance as she rode him, and she asked Rider if he could see it. He moaned loudly and said "Yes, I see it; you are at its center."

"No, we both are." Linda whispered between clenched teeth as she took more of him in and felt the swell of the base of his shaft. A moment longer and she felt her butt touch his hips. "We are almost there." She whispered, as much to herself as to him, the flame was looming higher and hotter.

She held still for a second savoring the fullness and heat of him deep inside her, the stretched tingling feelings he caused all along the walls of her vagina, the pulse and throb of his manhood matched her heart beat. Then with a surge, she lifted her hips and dropped herself back. Once, twice, three times, the flame burst into a brilliant pure white light with the two of them standing in the middle of it. Someone was yelling and she realized it was them as the fury of the moment consumed them whole.

Once again she was cuddled on her side with Rider's strong arms holding and caressing her. The difference this time was that they were connected in the middle of their beings, a light flowing, and glowing between them. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him as he did the same to her. She looked deep into his eyes and knew he was seeing her, truly seeing her. He grinned and whispered, "Hello, you good woman you."

"Hello, kind sir." She whispered back, a grin on her face also.

They lay there looking at each other, both knowing that this was for the rest of their lives and for all eternity.

Ride of Life, woke with the dawn and turned his face toward the windows of the great room and the rising sun. He could see, feel, and hear the dark light of the sun as it slowly broke the edge of the horizon. He offered up a prayer to The Great Spirit for this wondrous and beautiful gift he had received. The one thing that would make his life complete, the one thing that would change his life forever. The one thing that would make him a Liver of Life, instead of just a Rider.

With his pray finished, he turned back to the woman cuddled up against him and was once again in awe of her flaming beauty. She shined with a pure white light that illuminated the world immediately around her and allowed Rider to see. Their love and fulfillment had lit a torch that would slowly burn the darkness of his world up. He knew that they would never be apart, and that he had to nurture and care for their love, as if it were a tender new shoot in the garden of life. He smiled and kissed her hair, smelling the scent of a woman in love, a lusty rich smell like no other on earth. The world will never be the same; he thought as he closed his eyes and sighed deeply, and thankfully neither would he.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers