All Comments on 'Bliss Ch. 06'

by wanderingmindgames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
wow!

What a lovely continuation of the story. So many end when they finally get together but yours just goes from stength to strength and I actually think that this is one of my favourites. You deal with the emotional responses well and in a down to earth manner, mimicking real life. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so glad the story continues... one of my favourites and I was afraid it was over.

Great chapter. Thank you

danalearnsdanalearnsover 11 years ago
Thank you for another chapter

i enjoy this story so much and it is one i check on nearly every day to see if there is more. i was delighted to find another chapter and reading it was amazing. i love that it was a long chapter and the characters are really developed emotionally. it is what makes a story truly enduring. i hope you continue with the story. i am a big fan.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
totally agree

I was thrilled to find another chapter to read and very much hope it continues. It is sweet and emotionally charged. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please?!

I've been checking every day for the next chapter - I'm dying to hear what happens next. You have crafted a great story that hits all the right notes!

wanderingmindgameswanderingmindgamesover 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

So hopefully will be up by the weekend. Sorry for the delay. Life interrupted and my muse took a long vacation. He's back now.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Oh my Lord this is so very delicious!

I can't wait until he takes her arse! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous