Blissful Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The type of which made her favourite anal loving bitch cry out, moan and even whimper pathetically. For the most part, Sasha missed having the shameless Little Lexi The Butt Slut. However, there was something to be said for this version. The one who was ashamed how much she was loving this, and would love being fucked in the ass with a strap-on even more.

Which became even more clear, when Sasha finally moved things along again. Namely by pushing her tongue into Lexi's slutty little butt hole. And oh fuck, it really was still slutty. Yes, it took more force than usual, and more time, but eventually, the tongue was pretty much all the way into that big booty. Then Sasha was thrusting in and out, literally tongue fucking another girl up the butt.

Butt fucking another female wrestler. It was so insulting to think of Little Lexi The Butt Slut being worthy of being called a wrestler, but even though it had been through under-handed techniques, she was officially the first woman to hold the Smackdown and then the RAW women's championship. Meaning everything that happened next would be even more thrilling for them both.

Which of course included the moment that Sasha reluctantly removed her tongue from that slutty little back door, and replaced it with the index finger on her right hand. Given that finger still contains some lube, and the thorough rim job, it was like pushing a hot knife through butter. And she had no doubt it would be the same thing, when it came to the 'proper' butt fucking.

Especially as she got the same results to adding a second finger. And not just in terms of how easy it was to anally violate Little Lexi The Butt Slut. No, the natural anal whore also continued letting out sounds of enjoyment, which in turn had Sasha cackling with delight, and finally finding her voice again.

"Ooooooooooh Lexi, I missed this." Sasha confessed, as she enthusiastically hammered Alexa's ass hole with her fingers, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, I've missed this slutty little ass hole of yours, stretching open for a real woman. Stretching open for me. Having you and your beautiful little butt hole all to myself.

Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I've missed it so much. But guess what? I won't have to miss it anymore. No, mmmmmmmm, because now, finally Little Lexi The Butt Slut is back to being exactly where she belongs. Bent over in front of The Boss, and giving up her bitch hole. Accepting that she's nothing but my bitch. And that's all she ever will be.

"Just shut up, and fuck me!" Alexa snapped with frustration, quickly adding with a soft moan, "Oh please, Mistress Sasha, fuck me. Fuck me in the ass, like the ass whore I am. Oooooooooh, fuck! Butt fuck Little Lexi The Butt Slut! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, make me your bitch, mmmmmmm, if you can."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Sasha chuckled, briefly pulling her fingers out and sucking them clean, before smacking that big booty, and demanding, "Spread your cheeks! Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, you know the drill. What your Mistress Sasha likes. Same thing as every other top who's ever butt fucked you. Which is a lot, I know, but, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that bitch hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa groaned with frustration, and did as she was told. Then for good measure, she softly added, "Thank you, Mistress Sasha."

Alexa was very much expecting Sasha to continue her taunting words, and for better or for worse, it was surely only a matter of time. However, for mostly the better, Sasha was just stunned into standing in place by being presented with her prize. Hell, she spent what felt like an hour staring at it, and then another hour just pressing the tip of her strap-on against Alexa's ass crack, and then sliding it up and down.

Which was frustrating, as it was the feeling of what was supposed to be a private hole stretching open for a cock. Something which unfortunately, was something very familiar for the woman with the unfortunate nickname of Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Earning her nickname again, by crying out in pleasure when her ass hole started to stretch for that strap-on dick.

Honestly, it was more out of anticipation for the amazing pleasure to come later than the moment itself. Although at the same time, it would be a lie to say that Alexa didn't still get a twisted thrill out of this feeling. Especially considering who was doing it to her. After all, this was Sasha Banks, the woman who had introduced her to this debauchery, and even gave her the nickname of Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

One she made sure that everyone else called her. Not that Sasha needed to work very hard. Especially with Charlotte backing her up. And now, Alexa was right back to her NXT self, with her shit hole stretching wider, and wider, and wider, until it had no choice but to allow the head of the strap-on to slide through it, and into her rectum.

To make matters worse, even though it had been six long months since her last anal violation, the now former champion once again cried out in pure pleasure, Well, there may have been an undertone of pain, but everyone around her knew that was just something that a bottom the calibre of Little Lexi The Butt Slut could get off on. And to her shame, it was true.

She enjoyed that initial pain, and this discomfort which came from having a dildo stretching her ass hole wide open. Then even more so, when it began to be pushed forward, causing inch after inch of that dildo to slide deep into her back passage, with the exact same response as the initial anal penetration.

Perhaps the worst thing about it, was that no one seemed to care. True, Alexa's favourite bitches had been dismissed, but there was still plenty of women around. It was Summer Slam, after all, and that meant sharing a locker room with women of both rosters. But no one was acting like this was a big deal. As if it was inevitable.

As if after all her hard work, she really was nothing but Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And Sasha was maybe the worst amongst them. Then again, all Alexa had to do was look over her shoulder, and it became clear that Sasha wasn't taunting her because she didn't think she was worth it. No, she was just so lost in the moment. Which maybe, just maybe, was even worse.

Sasha loved everything about dominating women, but this was by far her favourite thing to do. Which was the case for most of the roster, but The Boss truly excelled at literally dominating a sexy female ass. And this one would always be special to her, as it was her first within the WWE. Sure, on her road to get here, she had taken plenty of bottoms, and fucked them up their bottoms.

But Lexi had been her first, during her first appearance at Wrestlemania, and therefore her first appearance on the main roster. Yes, it was only as a glorified declaration, and a far cry from the glory she would later reach. But it was still special. And damn, Little Lexi The Butt Slut really was the greatest butt slut of them all.

Well, perhaps it was a tie between this anal whore, and her beloved Bayley. It was a very, very close call, given just how much both of them meant to her. And just how amazing their asses were. Because make no mistake, while Sasha loved Bayley, Alexa Bliss was just an annoying piece of ass to her. But what a piece?

And in this moment, in which she got to watch her dick slowly disappearing into that heavenly hole, Sasha was sure she had never been happier than this. Except for maybe, the even more heavenly moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had buried the full length of her cock into the bowels of the former champion of RAW and Smackdown. Something which was definitely worth talking about.

"Mmmmmmm, and that's every single inch of my big dick in your bitch ass." Sasha moaned dreamily with delight, chuckling as she added, "Just like old times. Just like your first time! Oh yes, this is how it's always been, and always will be between us. With me on top, where I belong, mmmmmmm, and you right where you belong. On the bottom, like the bottom you are.

Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, all you are is Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Nothing but a pretty face, and a fat ass, that real women like me can use for their pleasure. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, that's what you are, Lexi. Just a fucking hole, to be used just like this! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking take it, bitch! Take it like the Little Butt Slut you are!"

Disappointingly, Little Lexi The Butt Slut didn't even attempt to offer up a come back. Probably because she was overwhelmed by what was happening, and preparing herself for her favourite thing ever. Namely, being butt fucked. And as cute as it would've been to hear a response, Sasha was more than happy to savour this special moment, before owning her favourite butt whore of all time.

Namely, by officially beginning to fuck that slutty little ass hole. Oh yes, Sasha began slowly thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting to sodomize the woman who were just about earned the right to call herself a wrestler, only to be put back in her proper place again.

As if there was any doubt of that, Little Lexi The Butt Slut continued whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure ecstasy, as her big fat booty was used for it's intended purpose. Something which in turn, Sasha happily taunted her about, amongst other things. Not that The Boss was really paying attention to what she said. No, Sasha was far more focused on the beautiful sight in front of her.

Of her cock pumping in and out of this so-called Goddess's ass hole. Something which was on perfect display, first from Little Lexi The Butt Slut spreading her cheeks, and then from the superior woman doing it. In between more greedy groping, of course, which definitely got positive signs out of the anal bitch.

Alexa was relieved when she got the use of her hands back, as it meant she could cover her mouth. Of course, given she was experiencing the greatest pleasure she had ever known, it was impossible for her to truly muffle her sounds of enjoyment, or pretend like she wasn't loving every minute of this. But at least was showing she didn't want to love it.

That part of her would always be Little Lexi The Butt Slut, made to be nothing but a hole for superior women. However, at the same time, she wanted to be more than that. She wanted to be a champion, and even an Alpha female. To be able to turn the tables on this glorified bottom, and give her a taste of her own medicine.

Normally, Alexa would be trying to think of anything to stop herself from cumming, but now, she was doing exactly the opposite. She was trying to make herself cum with her favourite fantasy, butt fucking The Boss. Well, ideally The Queen would be right there with her, but given the continuing dominance of Charlotte, that seemed unlikely.

However, Sasha hadn't really been the same since she left NXT, and before this massive setback, it really did feel like Alexa had a shot at revenge. And if she could just avoid losing herself in submission, she could survive this. Then maybe, just maybe, get everything she ever wanted. Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, Sasha wasn't about to make it easy on her.

No, Sasha kept her pace so slow that no amount of thinking alone would do the job, and while she eventually allowed Alexa to sodomize herself on the dildo, she was never allowed to go fast enough to actually trigger an orgasm. Which was so frustrating, especially without even needing to say a word, The Goddess knew exactly what The Boss wanted her to do here. And really, she should probably do it sooner.

After all, they were just words, right? They didn't have to mean anything. They wouldn't mean anything, and they never would. And they never had, all those other times she said them. Or at least, that's what Alexa told herself. However, to her shame, when the moment finally came, it felt like the words did mean something. Far more than she wanted them too.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass, and make me cum!" Alexa finally pleaded, gulping softly, before forcing herself to add, "Butt fuck me, ooooooooooh, butt fuck Lexi. Fuck Little Lexi The Butt Slut in her big fat slutty whore ass! Oh please, Sasha... Mistress Sasha, make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Please? I fucking need it!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I fucking need to be your anal bitch again, Mistress Sasha! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh, Sasha, mmmmmmmmm, make me yours. All yours! Oh God! OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME IN THE FUCKING ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

For better or for worse, Little Lexi The Butt Slut was at least not waiting long to receive what she so desperately needed. She then received it over and over again, as Sasha effortlessly made her cum. So much so, it was almost enough to make Alexa question whether this bitch really had managed to escape with her anal cherry intact. Hell, maybe Sasha had even been the one to butt fuck Charlotte?

No, Alexa couldn't believe that. She had to believe that she could get her revenge. That she would get her revenge. And she did her best to focus on that. She really did. However, when she was being bombarded by anally induced orgasms, with her own submissive words echoing through her mind, it was hard to convince herself she was anything except Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And maybe that was really all she would ever be.

Sasha had been haunted by Charlotte for the entire year, for which she blamed most of her failures. But now, finally she was once again champion again, and maybe best of all, deep within the bowels of Little Lexi The Butt Slut. So the only way that this could be more of a return to form for her, was if she could have been wearing her championship while sodomizing this little bitch.

Or maybe better yet, have the championship laid out directly in front of Lexi's face, constantly reminding her she was unworthy of it. Which unfortunately, was something Sasha had experienced herself, in the hands of a bitch she wasn't thinking about right now, because she didn't matter. All that mattered was that The Boss was back, appropriately at the expense of a hot blonde.

Of course, it was impossible for Sasha to pretend that she was with any other blonde except Little Lexi The Butt Slut in this heavenly moment. Because make no mistake, the WWE was filled with amazing anal whores, who had the best asses on the planet, maybe ever. But it felt like no one could compared to Little Lexi The Butt Slut and her perfect bubble booty.

That hole was the perfect combination of tightness, or lack thereof, and there was just the right amount of jiggle to those cheeks to make this moment pure perfection. Really, the only way it could be better was if Sasha had provided more words. Although in that moment, she instead chose to maximize the force and length of the rectum wrecking.

Naturally, there was only so long that she could hold herself back from cumming. In fact, in the grand scheme of things, it was not long at all. She couldn't help it, now she was finally getting everything she wanted, everything that had been taken from her by another blonde. Oh yes, The Boss, Sasha Banks was finally back to where she belonged.

The champion and Alpha female of the A show, and balls deep and maybe the best ass whore this business had ever seen. That, combined with the perfect cheeks and hole, and the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, made sure she was crashing over the edge of the kind of amazing climaxes she could only ever receive when in her rightful place.

Happily proving this was her rightful place, she pushed herself through those orgasms, while Little Lexi The Butt Slut happily did the same thing. Oh yes, both of them proved they really were perfect for each other by working together to destroy that slutty little shit-pipe. Oh yes, Sasha Banks was the rightful women's champion and Alpha female of all the WWE, and Little Lexi The Butt Slut?

She was the Alpha of all bottoms in the universe. Something they proved, as they maybe literally destroyed that whore ass, until they literally had no energy left, and were collapsing in exhaustion down to the floor of the locker room. They even kind of spooned, as they savoured the moment.

"So, Lexi, are you ready to admit you're just a worthless bottom, who desperately needs to be owned by the one true alpha female of the WWE?" Sasha whispered dreamily into Lexi's ear.

"Why? Is Charlotte here?" Alexa quipped, proud of herself for being able to manage that line in her blissed out state.

"I'll take that as a no." Sasha sighed, before admitting, "I can't say I'm not disappointed, mmmmmmmm, but then again, it's pretty stupid of you to admit that, because now I can spend the rest of the night pounding your big booty, to make sure that you're 100% mine again. Unless of course, that's the idea? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, tell me the truth, Lexi? Are you just trying to make me want to ruin your hot little butt some more?"

"No." Alexa insisted, not sounding as confident as she wanted to, so she then quickly added, "Whatever you say, I'm a top."

"Ha!" Sasha scoffed, "That joke is getting old. But I have to admit, mmmmmmmm, it's funnier when my dick is in your ass. So feel free to tell me it for the rest of the night."

"But not here?" Alexa questioned hopefully.

"No, we'll go back to my hotel room first." Sasha explained, adding with a smile, "But first, you're going to call Bayley, and tell her to meet us at my hotel room. Oooooooooh yessssssss, I'm jonesing for a piece of that fat ass. Then she can watch her so-called top get what she so richly deserves, over and over again.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, gonna get myself a little side dish, with my main course of Lexi bottom. Mmmmmmmm, but first? Show me that gape. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you know the drill. Spread those cheeks nice and wide, so I can get the best view possible of your gaping shit hole. Oh yes, the first of many, many gapings tonight."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa groaned with frustration, then cried out loudly when the dildo was finally removed.

Alexa didn't want Bayley or any of her broken bitches to see her like this. However, the obvious advantage was that it would distract The Boss, and give The Goddess some much needed time to recover from the assault on her rectum. Plus, it would motivate her to stay strong. She hoped. But it wasn't like she had much choice.

No, it was Sasha's decision to make, and when hearing from her oldest and favourite top, Bayley would probably come running. Oh yes, that thought definitely angered Alexa, perhaps enough to keep her from breaking. Because she couldn't. She just couldn't, not before getting revenge on Sasha Meaning what she had to do next was extra frustrating.

The one saving grace, was that she was given a few long seconds just to lay there, stewing in her own thoughts and anger, while Sasha stared at her own handiwork, which was perfectly visible without Alexa having to spread those cheeks. However, this was a time-honoured tradition in the women's locker room. A sign of submission for the bottom, and dominance for the top.

Arguing the point just wasn't worth it. Besides, to her shame, when she finally had the energy to reach back and spread her cheeks, Alexa got a twisted thrill out of showing off her gaping butt hole to the woman who had just destroyed it. Especially because it actually shut Sasha up for a couple of minutes. But of course, not forever.

"Good girl." Sasha moaned softly, as she grabbed her phone, and snapped a quick pic to remember this moment. She briefly considered getting more, before deciding to save that for later, and instead ordering, "Now get over here, and clean my cock with your slutty little mouth. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, suck it, bitch. Clean up every drop of your butt cream, like the filthy little ATM whore you are!