Blissful Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're my little ass to mouth whore, Lexi. You've been my ATM bitch from day one, and you always will be. And if you're lucky, maybe you'll get a double ass fucking tonight, just like on day one. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you like the idea of that, huh? Yes, you do, mmmmmmmm, and you're going to prove it, by giving my cock an extra thorough cleaning."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled in the middle of Sasha's rant, before doing as she was told.

It was shameful, but Alexa loved the taste of her own ass. Which had been the case ever since her first day in the WWE, and somehow, it only got worse every time, to the point when even she was topping, she just couldn't go without some booty cream. Even if it wasn't her own.

Although her own was preferable, and she was definitely grateful to be tasting it now. To be wrapping her lips around a strap-on dildo which had just been deep within her bowels, and then she began to suck it. Even if it was attached to Sasha Banks, who happily bombarded her with verbal humiliation. Especially when she took the dick deep down her throat, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid.

Maybe the worst part being, that her gaping butt hole quivered, and even her heart fluttered, with twisted delight at the threat of being double ass fucked. Which was something she had recovered from before, and hopefully if she was double butt fucked again, she would recover again. But in that moment, no matter how much she wanted her revenge, Alexa had to admit, the idea of truly becoming Sasha's 24/7 bitch was far from unappealing.

Especially if it meant she got to taste her own ass, right after an amazing butt fucking, like the one she had just taken. Hell, as those thoughts filled her treacherous mind, she could have sworn that she came again. Or at the very least, had a powerful aftershock, as Sasha continued to explain what the rest of the night had in store for her.