All Comments on 'Blood from a Turnip: Is Cheat Back?'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Fucking beautiful.

I hope you do more work like this soon.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
A Fun Read*****

Damn good entertainment. Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Good story, as usual...B U T...(!)

...take the time for a little bit more care in your stories. At least the facts should be correct: Curing cancer would earn him the Nobel Prize for Medicine(!) and I dare to claim that there is no such thing as "Thermo Nuclear Quantum Physics"; the latter describes the behaviour of sub-atomic particles, whereas thermonuclear refers to fusion- or fission of specific elements, i.e. hydrogen or plutonium...

I am pretty sure that thermonuclear reactions are not primarily involved in Quantum Physics - although the latter is generally seen as their basis..

(I know...I am an asshole, sometimes...)

Nevertheless: Enjoyed reading your story! 4*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHEN YOU RESIDE IN OR NEAR A PEYTON PLACE

the follow through tends to be excessive. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didnt like the Original

I thought it was bland. This is the kind of Cpete story that I really like reading. really entertaining. Great Job!

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Most Entertaining

The courtroom scene was absolutely Keatonesque (Buster, not Diane)

L

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good story...

A good story, enjoyable to read, that holds our interest till the end...4*

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 9 years ago
Turnip Blood

Authors -- and readers -- like to revisit characters from previous stories. I am among them. I read the first two Turnip stories at least twice a long time ago. They are among my favorites! I probably should have reread them as I had trouble remembering the characters and the subplots. Nevertheless the memories mostly came back and I was able to enjoy this latest installment. I advise readers out there to read the first two Blood From a Turnip if you haven't already done so.

The flash forward to the graying years kills any hope of a future continuation. Ah ha, but maybe we could get one done from the brother's point of view.

hebert100hebert100almost 9 years ago
love it

loved it. now can you find coach Tommy a soul mate that loves dogs

harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 9 years ago
A whale of a tale

I often said the Turnip Stories were among my favorites. Loved then fact that everyone got hurt and nothing ever got settled. Plus the date with Moose from her standpoint was hysterical.

So this story is even better. We get closer with the Moose. Everybody gets hurt and nothing is settled. Good twist telling the story from Tommy's viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife Swap

Is it just me, or did you swap which woman, Lisa/Brandy, was married to Tommy?

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago

Thank you (I am in my 'nice' phase. It won't last)

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Decent

It’s good that Lisa is taking responsibility for her own actions, and she IS responsible. But if Brandy wasn’t such a slut the issue probably never would have come up, and Lisa probably never would have fucked up her marriage.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Wife Swap"

I think it's you.

I was also momentarily confused at the beginning when Lisa was referred to as the narrator's ex-sister-in-law, until I realized that Tommy was narrating, not Vince.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining and Amusing Story

The original is one of my all time favorites. Funniest line was Lisa telling her husband that he is never normal. Logical sequel - five stars only because they don't have six.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 9 years ago
Good stuff as usual!

Nice job bringing closure to this tale, Pete. It's always good to see the cheaters and the Assholes get what's coming to them. Loved how you dealt with Randy the Asshole especially! That's what should happen to all wannabe bulls!

Watch out, though. Some wannabe bulls on here will probably start screaming "Misogyny!!!" over what you did to Randy. Yeah, they mask their butt-hurt by calling every writer who deals with Assholes in a direct manner a "misogynist." They don't even know the meaning of the word! Well, unless they identify with themselves as women! That wouldn't surprise me! ROFL

Except for some minor grammar and syntax errors, which I blame your editor for not catching and correcting, it was a damn good read. Just a helluvalot of fun!

5 HUGE Stars!

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Gosh, what a writer.

I don't always agree with your resolutions but I am never disappointed with the reading. I like the way you finished this one up. I always felt bad for Vince and Lisa because she just had to bull her way so far past the point of reconciliation that Vince had no choice but to put her down, so to speak.(from the other story) I also like the "rescue" dogs that appear as part of the cast of characters. For some reason all of my rescues have been uber loyal to our family. It's like they know who saved them and feel that much more for these families. I am glad that Randy got his payback that was so richly deserved. I am also appreciative about the fact that although he was smaller and older Tommy stood up to the asshole and didn't back down, ever. Says a lot for his character and your characterization.

Too bad for Lisa, not getting all the way back and so sad for Anna not getting any of the way back, but as adults they had to know that their actions had consequences. I can't abide the authors on here who claim that the husband should claim part of the blame for their wife's infidelity. They had to work too much, but wife didn't or wouldn't work, they traveled too much, but wife wouldn't or couldn't go with them so she got lonely, wifey didn't realize and he should have reminded her that if she got caught she would lose everything (how could she not know that) and so on and so forth. Happy that none of that was presented here. 7 stars given, only 5 stars recorded. Sorry about that, best they would let me do.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Congratulatuins cpete...

...for such an excellently imagineered reconstruction of the original story. As always your writingstyle amuses and entertains with vivid action and believable characters. And of course, Candy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
first one I have read but good.

Nice read and no cucks.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

USE SOME GOD DAMN CONTRACTIONS YOU STUPID MEATBALL!!!!!!

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Thank's for the Mention!

For me, it is all about the kids. If you ask a parent if they would die for their kid, 99.9% of normal parents would say yes. That being the case, why can't they forego sex outside the marriage for their kids? What I have boiled it down to is an unfortunate mix of these elements: low self esteem, relative lack of intelligence, better than average physical appearance, and an impulsive personality. There is more than one recipe for making a bad decision, that is why we have rules. Follow the rules and avoid pain and suffering. Laws, ethics and morals are all there for our protection from our own poor decision making!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not erotic.

Doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NR-1

I was surprised to see your reference to NR-1. I was a Navy nuke MM-2(SS)/ELT. When I Shipped for 4 after 4 I was offered a berth on NR-1. I had to go to diving school to get it, and unfortunately I did not know how to swim so it was out of the question. I did see it in New London once and have regretted ever since that I did not make it.

Good job. I liked your story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
fucking fabulous

really

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 9 years ago
What Harry said.....

yeah

Thanks for sharing your hard work, great story and writing, on Lit.

x

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 9 years ago
Great sequel

Entertaining, satiric, really enjoyed reading this. Only part I might have done differently was both Carlos and Tommy getting broken arms from Randy. Maybe just coincidence? Anyway, gave it a five. Thanks for writing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a creative amalgum of the series

well crafted.

I loved the references to outside stories and authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Echoing others

great sequel and also nice to get some facts

CTD

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Nice rollicking sequel

Which I believe was accomplished without mashing any one's toes! Keep them coming CPete.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Follow through like the way Randy got his first by Candy then the Boys. Finally the Law. and coach tommy keeps on Rockin with the Soccer moms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This one has hit very close to home

My best friend since childhood caught his mom cheating when he was a freshman at college.He got some classes cancelled and went early to home and caught his dad older brother fucking his mother.At the beginning he thought his uncle(who was spending a two weeks vacation with them while his dad was travelling for work) was doing a neighbour(his mother was supposed to be working) and he was watching from the guest room door with enthusiasm(they were with their backs to the door) and he could see her open legs getting pounded by his uncle with his balls slapping against her ass and her moaning.

He watched for several minutes when his uncle told he was close and shout his mother name.He told it was the most strange feeling in the World going from sexual to confusion and rage.He jumped in the bed and tried to separate them(Today we talk with humour how ridiculous that scene was) but was pointless(he is a stocky five-eight his uncle is a huge six-four).

The worse:when he was trying to free one from the other his mother began to have an orgasm!She opened her eyes and looked very deep at her son and closed very fast.She was shaking and crying at the same time.He tried to hit his uncle but was smashed against the wall and injured his shoulder.He tried to run in shame but the pain was too big and he fell down in the corridor holding his shoulder. It was pretty bad seeing his naked mother holding him telling ´I a sorry´ with her hairy pussy open leaking cum down her legs.I was told this story probably a hundred times(that's the motive I know details) and it got within his core.

He forgive his mother two years ago(after two strangled) but I find hard to believe how he forgive her after so much hatred(you could even feel it!) and they live together now and look more like a couple than a parent-child(Okay, my jealousy talking because she was my childhood-teen dream come true woman, looking like a Monica Bellucci with a bigger butt).

Cheating leaves marks much bigger than they look and not only in the cheated partner.

PaoloP.(Sorry for my English I am from Italy)

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 9 years ago
Great Read nice mix of story and truth

A REALLY great follow up to an old story. I really like the end where you pointed out the true facts. I did wonder as I was reading if they were true. Thanks for showing that truth can really be stranger than fiction. Nothing a US Judge does would surprise me! I read Mark Levin's Men in Black years ago but could never finish it got SO pissed about what Judges had, have and continue to do thought I would die from the blood pressure rush!! Thanks cpete for continuing to write and share. Please keep writing and I will continue to read your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it.

It was better than the other Turnip stories. I especially liked the courtroom scenes.

Sorry to pick a nit, but please learn to spell iPad correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the worst ever

no sex here

gave it a one

stupid story

pathetic story

why write this crap let alone spread it around?

awful awful awful

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Great Tale

A decent follow-up to the original. I'd like to read more about these characters. The kids are older and I'm sure they probably have their own tales to tell.

Five Stars

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Lisa owned up to her mistakes with nothing about the hormones or what not, which was excellent . Loved the part where coach tommy is still coach to many of the professionals that he sees. And the comments during the family court were just priceless. Reminds me of an old show from the 80's or 90's, can't remember, called "Night Court" and how in the first episode, one of the lawyers was going to try to get the judge removed when he explained the facts of life to her that it is the next thing to impossible to remove a sitting judge.

Any way, my heart goes out to Carlos at having to see his mother in his bed yet, cheating on his dad. In real life the scars that that can bring and leave on a young child's heart are innumerable. It has been shown that children who do go through such trauma can wind up with trust issues as well as other psychological damages to the point where some of them internalize it to the point of becoming suicidal. It is sad on so many levels for all concerned when an infidelity occurs but the cheaters always forget everyone else that they "inadvertently" hurt in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

good addition. after reading this 2nd part, and after all the time thats gone by and lisa having shown dedication and remorse. I think vince and her should get back together.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Still room for one more sequel

Brandy's life after prison. Should be a laugh riot.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Heh

"Oh hush you." Lisa replied. "Or else I won't let The Great Uncle Tommy teach the toddlers how to kick a curveball into the hoop."

Ended up liking lisa...dunno how. Great stories as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tommy needs a mate

Please give coach tommy a woman to love. a real mate. he deserves a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey!I am the guy from BURN!

I am Roberto(born in Madrid), and I was with my friend mother last month.After much talking(and near 12 years) he talked and forgave her and she invited me to her Christmas party this year because her son(my friend) is going to be there.

Last time I talked with her(last year) she was frumpy and frail, now she is hotter like a film star.She is living in a huge house alone and is trying to make my friend move in with her because his University(where he will try to earn his masters degree) will be pretty close(at walking distance).

I don't know if she will earn his trust enough to him move in, but I can see what forgiveness can do with someone.She looks like another human being(and a stunning Spanish beauty!).

Great tale!I hope you write more soon! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny you should mention jack welch

But he was a major supporter of Obama. I find it interesting that the current administration say that they tax the rich, but allow them loop holes to hide their income. Oh, by the way great story too!

rpsuchrpsuchover 8 years ago
you got it wrong 10/14 anonymous

Many members of both parties get campaign funds from corporations. That's what leads laws that allow avoidance of taxation by realizing the income in other countries. I think I first read about it in the book Shrub by Molly Ivins though it may have been something I found afterward when reading about the 2000 election. Even before congress became so disruptive big campaign money was flowing to candidates from both parties lest anyone who got elected considered not doing the job for which they were being paid (not by the taxpayers).

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I’m confused – Anna says that Wallace wasn’t “pulling his weight” because he had gone from a top research job to working at a mall aquarium store and cleaning pools. But Tommy mentioned that he was working on a nuclear research sub.

Lisa wasn’t HALF as bad as Anna! She didn’t carry on an on-going affair; HER lover didn’t harm her son; and, not to excuse Lisa, Anna doesn’t even have the hormonal imbalance excuse!

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Wallace

Most likely, Anna lost her respect for Wallace and started cheating on him during his period of underemployment. Then he got a new job that put him on that sub and out of the way, and she and Moose stepped up their action to the extent that Carlos caught them at it.

The part of this story I question is the account of what happened with Brandy. She was such an evil and vindictive bitch that it's hard to believe she just slinked off into obscurity forever without trying to hatch some plot for revenge on Vince and Tommy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
More Thoughts

"What kind of women do you thing I am! We used Carlos's room." – Holy crap! While it’s true that using the marital bed DOES add insult to injury, using her SON’S bed to cheat on doesn’t exactly make everything hunky-dory!

“Carlos ran out of the room before I could throw something on and chase after him." – Except that she was apparently STILL fucking Randy six HOURS later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story...Very Poor Grammar

'Return back' is saying 'sent back back'. If your editor/proofreader did not spot this mistake, he/she should step down. And this is only one of many grammatical, punctuation and spelling mistakes I found. I still gave you five stars. I agree that Lisa could be trusted in her role of oversear of her sons/nephews/Carlos' welfare but not back into her one time role in the marriage. Strange she can see all the mistakes in Brandy and Anna, but could never find fault in her own betrayals and cheating. And, yes, when a wife cheats on her husband, she is also guilty of cheating on her children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read and effort.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
RANDY=RANDY=RANDY...HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED

because he never learns, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
since you are inspired by comments

Check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating tattooed breast implanted female whose own mother called her ''A SLUT''

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Once again, I realize I'm no expert on the law, and I do believe that judges have a CERTAIN amount of latitude in how they run they're courtrooms, but their word is NOT law!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
5*

Excellent read. Great effort. Fuk the grammar nazis, thats how people talk. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way over the top!

From start to finish, this was way over the top. Also, why wasn't Randy arrested to assaulting the kid? I didn't really care for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a Little On The Far Side!

Carlos couldn't have loved his mother much if he never spoke to her again, ever! Also cheetahs don't hunt in packs and would never take down a water buffalo, they just aren't big and strong enough for that...lions would though!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
wow anon, I guess your a subject matter expert

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cheetahs+taking+down+a+waterbuffalo&view=detail&mid=34A5E3D57F4BC3A5233C34A5E3D57F4BC3A5233C&FORM=VIRE

I guess this video of 2 cheetahs taking down a buffalo is a source of fiction, maybe you should find the cheetahs and tell them they are wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
did not truly love

The father did not truly love his son Carlos. . I divorced.my wife for cheating . Yep I was pissed off her for doing so . Especially since she was always telling her friends and workmates what a fantastic husband. Lover and father I was . My sons turned on her and wouldn't have anything to do with her . I fought with them for her place in their lives . She cheated on me not them . She was always a loving supportive mother . And they needed her in their lives . I love my sons and won't hurt THEM even Indirectly . Anna loves her son . Don't know if Wallace does . She is still a bitch .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
started off ok

then you lost the plot...totally...turned it in to a load of crap....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for keeping the whore

lisa in the picture

hope she brings home aids !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done

I liked how you wrote this from Tommy's perspective. He was such an interesting character in your earlier works. Nice choice to use him and well done how you shifted the narrative.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

Laughed till I cried at some of the lines, but underneath it all is the intensely serious issue of child abuse and it's consequences. Thanks for handling that with the concern and dignity it deserves.

Thanks for an entertaining coda to this series. Loved the minivan moms beating the crap out of shithead! A much better story than "Her Side" IMO.

MissMudMissMudalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

I did as you suggested and read your first two chapter first. The first was very creative and unusual in how the husband handled his situation. I am glad he did not kill his wife or his ex-sister-in-law, but his solution worked! Surprised he let his ex back into his life so easily, but "Hey, it is your story." The second part really brought out how selfish the wife was. What stupid logic! Finally, this chapter wraps it up fairly well. Liked your treatment of the child abuse and its consequences. Wallace comes out pretty undeveloped, but he did not add much to the story anyway. It saddened me Carlos could not reconcile with his mother. IMHO, she had to pay too high a price. But you completed the story line and gave it a good wrap-up. I really enjoyed the series. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
The key

to Carlos reconciling with his mother is mom securing forgiveness from dad. She should be on her knees humiliating herself before dad for any scrap of forgiveness and any help reconciling with her son.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Enjoyed

it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Really Enjoyed Your Story

I think I know a judge who fits your Judge Reynolds description. My state is a no-fault state. My wife had had sex with over 50 men in our two-year marriage and had had three miscarriages. The esteemed judge told me in an open court that he did not care if my wife threw down a mattress in the middle of Main Street, he was awarding her 50% of my assets and I had to pay alimony for two years or until such time as she remarried. I also had to make the payments on her car and pay the insurance. And I had to keep her on my insurance for two years. Although she was living with another man, she has yet to marry him. We were married (on paper) for two years. She has lived with her lover for 9 years and has 3 children by other men.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 02/03/17 Re: "did not truly love"

I would never come between my kids an my ex, but I wouldn't press them to have a relationship with he either!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@MissMud Re: "Well done!"

I don't think she paid too high a price. Even though she likely didn't know Carlos was injured, she was still fucking Randy SIX HOURS after he ran off. She'd probably STILL be fucking him if Frankie didn't pound on the door!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best

I think this is the best of the three “Blood From a Turnip” stories. It had an interesting storyline and even a laugh or two in it. This one, I’d say, is worth Five stars. D.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Not buying

Vince is still damaged goods. He dates rarely and scratches an itch with familiar, comfortable pussy that he will NEVER love again.

After putting Lisa up in the apartment, I would discuss kids schedules with her and allow her in for holiday dinners. Otherwise I would have no interaction with her.

After seeing what Brandy did to his brothers' life and finding out the same judge would hear the case, I wish he had aimed higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm a BTB normally

But after all the time they spent together, even way after the kids left, Vince should have either kicked her out or remarried her. Yeah, she fucked up bad but, It's been over twenty years now. I have never agreed with a reprieve for a cheating slut but in this one case , you should have remarried them. Sorry, hardcore btbers

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good ending

True to form like the previous two BFaT. Good stories from good writer. Very few language flubs. Kinda ended as I thought. Must confess I would be kinder to Lisa. Seems she has more than paid her dues for her mistake.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

That was a great story, in fact all three were great. Poor Anna learned a hard lesson. Children don't like cheaters either. Glad Lisa and Vince have a relationship. Tommy doing ok too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
26thnc said it

Enjoyed

Best of three

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Other comments said it all punishment and half reconciliation agree with it

Enjoyed all 3

4 stars again

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great

Great series!! Enjoyed all three.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Fitting finish to the yarn. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
strange

I find it strange that the two grown men still lived together and had Lisa around so much. Vince was hardly mentioned compared to Tommy. It felt like at any minute Tommy and Lisa would become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tommy was the narrator of this excellent story

But his words and observations don't sound much like the Tommy of the first two stories. Too insightful and sophisticated, I think.

I really enjoyed the story but it sounded to me more like Vince narrating.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Great series of stories, and this was the best one of all. Loved Tony , Vince,band rehabbed Lisa.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
What?

To me this was a bunch of crap! Kind of like the Roots movie, by the end of the story there was nothing of what started the story. One thing. Being a cheater does not make a woman a bad mother. Another, why do both brothers suffer the same fate with their women? I mean, if they were such good husbands? Why did the wifes have to go looking for something better? The story started with Lisa cheating. What happened? There was nothing about Lisa cheating in this story. The story turned into something about Vince and Tommy, Nothing to do about Lisa and her boyfriend. And why was Tommy fighting over Lisa if he was not getting anything from her? Really?

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
What!?!

@widowedidiot, did you gloss over the part where Anna's boyfriend broke her son's arm in a twisting motion causing a spiral farcture? Yeah not exactly mom of the year. To use your logic, what aren't all those wives doing to cause their husbands to go looking for a side piece? Cheaters, by their choices, prove they are only concerned about themselves and to hell with everyone else, this includes their children. Lisa even alluded to it in this story. She saw how Brandy got away with it and decided to give it a try, she chose a dick over her own children. She then went on to admit it was her own choices that caused her troubles. Cheaters, male or female, are a cancer in their families and deserve all the bad karma they get. But since this is just all made up, no actual spouses were actually betrayed by cheaters. 😏

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Fun feelgood story. Only dubious part was how Randy seemed to be relatively circumspect in the first chapter, but got progressively dumber the more the story went on. You could chalk some of it up to bitterness, but he still feels more like a convenient punching bag.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

I commented on this series 2 years ago. With a reread, I came away with this:

They all knew Moose/Randy had broken Carlos' arm. but Anna still begged Tommy not to call the police. LISA agreed with her, so Randy left leaving a threat, no less. As a result, Wallace (whom we never really 'meet') almost gets shat upon were it not for the 'lynch the Judge' interlude. Tommy gets his ass beat (AGAIN) by Randy and gets HIS arm broken.

Lisa has used up her chances. She needs to GO.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The first story was enough, all this garbage going after is waste of time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Last part of a great series of stories. My favorites.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Thank you for adding this to the series. I am glad I didn't score the first two stories in the series until now. It made a 4 and 4.5 into solid fives. It was a lesson to never score a story on what was in your own mind. These three stories told me what was on your mind as you wrote these 3 wonderful stories. B-T-B or RAAC - heck, now I don't know or care. Really well done, wish I would have co e across these before I wrote my first story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Funny, serious and sad. Love the football team and mothers "helping out" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Darknuts was wrong, this is the best story of the series. Although I should rate it One star since I almost hurt myself laughing so hard at the “fight” scene on the football field. But I like it enough to give it 5⭐️s. Thanks, cpete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never liked how lisa got away with cheating. I mean she has her ex, family, two places to live. No cares she was a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way that Tommy and Vince were written in the first story, they would have called the police and had Carlos’ mother (Anna), and Randy arrested! Since you changed their character, they are not trustworthy. Carlos would have viewed this as a betrayal, and run away. He might call the police on his own, or decide that the only adult he could trust is his dad, and hide until he came home. It could have been a good story if you kept your characters consistent.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on, Vince. Give Lisa a break. She's paid the price of her betrayal (not to even mention that she was barely rational with her mental illness). She's been a faithful mother and loyal companion for years. Let her final years be rewarded with her only wish to be your wife in name and deed. I think she's earned it, she has the scars to prove it! You don't "burn the bitch" and keep her around waiting on you hand and foot. Just cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually don't like stories that repeat from different characters, but I did this one. Lisa's part gave details of her thinking and the slutting she actually did and this one wrapped up what a piece of shit Randy became. I agree with other comments that Vince should take Lisa back officially and be a big happy family. She sure has proven she's changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, engaging and believable story.

Small thing: When Randy first came on the scene, bringing Lisa home, Carlos was in the Army. He and some other soldiers beat up Randy.

In this chapter, Carlos is a teen. Not a fatal flaw but worth watching out for.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

esta parte .... comedia pura, me encanto jajajjajaja

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Not really connected to the first two, but another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked it, and some of the lines being said (in the entire series) were funny as hell. You seem to have the dialog down pretty good, as it seems like more normal conversations taking place. A lot of authors seem to make it robotic, but that isn't your problem. Normal speech patterns make a story more believable. Just a heads up, but you might want to proof read it before submitting as you've got a couple of spelling errors that make it hard to read, especially when spell check lets them slide, because they're spelled right, but used in the wrong tense, or those kind of little things. Normally I just let that kind of thing slide, but when it starts happening too often I feel I should point it out.

I gave the entire series 5 stars for each section. And yes, I can believe the judge and court system working like that which you posted about. I've been dealing with the court system (probate) for the last 8 years, and it's a royal PIA.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. It was interesting to see the courtroom drama play out. Wish Vince had been a bit more involved. He was a secondary character at best. It was quite compelling to.see thr eventual metamorphosis of Lisa. Clearly she had her come to Jesus moment and realized what she had done on the first story of the trilogy. That her date night and then handjob + blowjob were indeed cheating and had forgiven Vince for his (brilliant) hoax and reaction. She took Anna to task, knowing what she had done herself. Randy went from bumbling oaf to small time crook-wannabe. Tommy was interesting to see his life fulfilled with his sons and nephews and being a coach. His defense of Carlos was great. Vince's helping Carlos emancipated was great. Anna was a slut and terrible mother. Lisa had her mental breakdown, but was never a bad mother. Honestly, bit sad to see that she and Vince never got past a FWB relationship. I think thus Lisa deserved another chance with Vince. But honestly Vince stopped loving her after her meltdown and subsequent events. Her threatening to rake him over the coals and do to Vince what Brandi did to Tommy killed his love for her. If anything whe she says that Brandi is th reason for her divorce, it is that she thought she could always fall back on severe punishment of Vince if he did not let her get his way. And she ended up burning her marriage because of a mental breakdown (well beyond manic-depression) where she immeidately found the grass was not greener and came to regret it before all the pyrotechnics set in motion by Vince's brilliant revenge hoax. But clearly this Lisa had gotten past all that and with therapy and being with her family and on drugs for her psychiatric issues, she is more than back to what she used to be and is much more trustworthy than she ever was. Sadly though Vince's love for her simply died and he was done with her as his wife and will never remarry Lisa though she would do it even with an onerous prenuptial in a heartbeat. Sad because she has shown that she has overcome her mental issues and she is greatly remorseful and has more than a toned for her stupidity, especially considering that while she cheated that one night, she made decisions detached from reality as she was not in her right mind, and for the sake of a rather underwhelming night out with Randy, giving him a handjon under mild duress and a blowjob I'm the back seat of a car to trade for a favor to convince her husband she didn't cheat (ironic lol), she lost the love of her life. Lost in thr sense that he no longer loves her. Vince is just that type of Old Testament guy. Not judging. Just the way he is. Of course his ingenious hoax, faking being beaten up and the subsequent escalation of events after filing for divorce screwed everything up, including her going to jail and getting medical help. But though her metamorphosis was truly admirable from the end of Chapter 2 yo this installment. Vince doesn't love her anymore and hence FWB is best she will ever have. Sad because if there had been a kernel of love left over, they would have reconciled by this point. Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat. You don't know how your spouse will react. Vince cut her out of his heart. And only let her back into his life for thr sake of his kids. Stranger things have happened.

usaretusaret11 months ago

What a tale! But it was entertaining. 4 stars.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

Damn dude you can write enjoyed the crap out of it and I love the way you have a central story but swap around perspectives though i can see the thought process they are going through I cannot see exactly how they make their own connections and thats kinda how we all think we follow our own perspective as it were

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

great dialogue, funny and sad parts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Well written. Lisa is quite the likable character now. She certainly overcame her mental breakdown. But she will never get past FWB with Vince. He will never let her inside his armor again or trust her with his heart even with a crushing prenuptial. Quite simply he no longer in love with her. He loves the memory of her and how she gave him two great kids, and he respects her for how she had changed, and enjoys swx with her, he probably even cares for her as a friend now, but she is no longer his love. When she threatened hellfire and brimstone, she killed all the love Vince has for her, more than the cheating. As a prior commenter said: to bad, so sorry, don't cheat. Some guys might have eventually forgiven her and reconciled (to a point), but not Vince. Ergo don't cheat, because you may find that your spouse will not forgive and never forget, despite all your wishes to thr contrary. I mean after she got out of jail, Lisa did everything right, atone like crazy and was a rock for their family, but, even with a (somewhat) valid medical excuse for her temporary insanity, she lost something she can never get back. Pretty sure Lisa regrets what she did while having her mental breakdown every minute the rest of her life, as she continues to try to atone. Ironic she still sleeps over there as FWB even after the kids have moved out. She wouldn't do that if she wasn't devoted to Vince. But Vince will never reconcile. Just not how he is built. And she should have known that before she let Brandy twist her around. Too bad, so sad, don't cheat!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous