All Comments on 'Blood Love Ch. 06'

by aysa69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks a lot. Keep 'em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
super

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kick it up a notch!

This story would really be hot if Chris and Alexia completely shaved each other's pubes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very sexy indeed

this story was very erotic love the brother and sister sex do write some more of the same and you could bring others in as well say family

LynneSparksLynneSparksalmost 17 years ago
wonderfull

your so goodat showing how much they love eachother. thankyou :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Write Stuff!

I like that you encourage us readers to comment. Just remember to that, although all writers need to keep the desired audience (readers) in mind, all writers also need to make sure that the content and quality of their writing is good to THEMSELVES first. One reader can be looking forward to one kind of plot direction, such as Christian perhaps being a closet homosexual who's banging his sister's ex-boyfriend, but another reader can be looking forward to Christian and Alexia getting caught fucking each other. Only you know what your story arc is or will be. So just remember all this if you decide to keep going with "Blood Love" to the end (every story, novel, novella, etc., must have an ending). Remember that you must be true to yourself, to your writing, first and then entice us. And, by the way, so WHAT if it takes a year for you to give us the next chapter. When a story is as thrilling and suspenseful (all incest storylines are that) as yours, we readers can stand the wait. After all, we know that you have a life, just as we do. What an excellent erotic writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want a review?

How about this? I think this ranks right up there with the best!!! No 3rd parties. The brother is a real man and the sister was sweet. Not some fucking slut/whore that no one in their right mind would fall in love with!!! Only one small complaint.

I know when you're writing you get excited and want to get the words down in a hurry. But by doing that you think you've gotten it all when in reality you have skipped a word here and there. No big deal. Just wanted to bring this to your attention. Great story so far!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent romantic story

I absolutely love the true long time love of a brother and sister. A wonderful story.

Scott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous