All Comments on 'Bloody Vampires! Ch. 06'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't wait to see the climax of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Talk about blue balls. Poor guy finally got to a fuckin' and suckin' by a conscious Anita and never gets to finish. I was really hoping for him to finally be able to cum in her mouth. Dang.. But, another great addition to an already great series. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Way to leave him and us hanging! Makes the moment of triumph that much sweeter! Outstanding writing as usual. Please continue writing anything,

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 11 years ago
Nice one George!

Awesome vampire series, I am very much hoping you continue it..

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome

this is an awsome series can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Please pick up this tale again, looks like there is a lot left to be written!! Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need more!!

Are you planning on writing more? Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hi

Need to continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anonymous

Amazing story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GOSH !!

A blowjob by a vampire .... !! Almost an oxymoron, no ...?

There is one obscure comic about the adventures of vampiress countess Elisabeth Bathory where she cuts off the penis of the boys she is sucking at the very moment they are ejaculating ... For them this is the ultimate (and obviously last) sensation .... Eros meeting Thanatos ... The little and the great death mixed together ... Agony and Extasy ... And for her, the tasty pleasure of feasting on both the fluids + the pure thrill of the stream of blood hitting full force her throat like a second ejaculation .... Must be extremely difficult for Sylvia when she is blowing Danny to resist the proximity of the pulsating blood in the penis and the appeal of the apparent thicky veins... No wonder she is always sucking him only AFTER she has been satiated with blood...

I also expect a lot from the moment Anita or Sylvia will let Danny have vaginal or anal sex with them, since I anticipate that all their organism is engineered to suck and absorb fluids to the max and so their inner parts must obviously both work as a vacuum pump filling the penis with more blood almost to the point of exploding - incidentally giving Danny the feeling that his cock has doubled in size :-) -, as well as their inner walls acting as suction cups to maximize the intake of said fluids, but in the same time increasing and extending the pleasurable sensations for him .... Why not, the suction mechanism might as well be able to puncture and aspirate some blood from the caged penis, making it again a case of Eros and Thanatos, attraction-repulsion at the same time, as well as requiring expertise of the vampire not to leech the organ dry ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good series but needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ouch

This series does need to be finished, especially with the realization that his "neighbor" may view him simply as a blood provider and has no real feelings for him. Anita the "insane" one was willing to go further than the gal he was feeding...

Interesting potential, don't let it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steve

This is an amazing story I really hope this gets an update one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh more

Finish it bro.its excellent

17121712over 5 years ago
we need more

I have read this series twice and i really think it should keep going please do more we all want it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue the series

This series deserves continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please

by the grace of Lilith please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't see there being an ending here as nothing in 8years. pity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous