All Comments on 'Blow and Go Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How do I find gay hook ups now that Craigslist is gone?

I want to suck a cock and I dont know how to find gay hookups

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

nice keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"I will never grow tired of hearing a man say he is about to cum in my mouth." There really is something special about sucking another man's cock, either lying with him in bed, or on your knees in front of him. You are the one responsible for his pleasure and moaning; you can trace your fingers over hairy thighs, maybe hairy abs and chest, stoke his pubes, and get ready for a tongue cum bath. If you're lucky , you get him to reciprocate. I love the taste of a man's cock in my mouth, and love the spurt of cum across my tongue!

Please write more about Roy and Peter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Craigslist Replacement

Doublelist.com is the new Craigslist replacement. Not as good since it's not as widely known but it will do.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

It is a great feeling when a man shoots his cum in my mouth letting me know I have brought him that pleasure. I get as much pleasure from this as the man I am sucking. I would love finding a friend that wanted me to be his personal cocksucker.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Nice to find friends

Friends are always interesting. You never know what will happen. High drama xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Takes me back

Retired and would like to find my own suck buddy. It has been 40 years since my last coc k sucking with my old neighbor, we use to sleep out in his back yard and would play with our dick s and then suck each other off . We did this 3 times a week in the summer. I miss the old days and having a dick to suck and swallow.CHHS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good series

Really enjoyed both parts of the story...good stuff

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 4 years ago
Cherish sucking and getting sucked!

All men want a blow job, even when they deny it. It's so nice to hear these two men moan along with each other. Thank you Jay142 for sharing your techniques! What makes this relationship special is the reciprocity. Peter learns fast to give a blow job without any apprehension and sucks his colleague enthusiastically. So both can fully enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved sucking an older neighbor.

I have been sucking off my older neighbor for three years now. I fucking love it.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 4 years ago
Would be perfect for all

Even the women I've known who are really into sex aren't always up for blow jobs whenever / wherever and most men - if they are being honest - really wouldn't care who is blowing them as long as it's good and they get to cum. Maybe between Literotica spreading the word about "straight cocksuckers" and less social stigma about man to man contact we can get to a place where it's acceptable to share blowjobs. I've been on the straight and curious list for a couple of years now. Still haven't had my first cock sucking experience yet but still want to. I remember opportunities that I didn't take because it was long before realizing my desire to have a hard cock to suck. From that I can only say, when the opportunity "comes up" don't pass it up. You never know when or if it will again.

msubmissivemsubmissiveover 3 years ago
Love it

I also have an older neighbor. I have been sucking his dick for about 2 years. He is 77 and hard as a fucking rock. We get together about 3 or 4 times a week,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great Story. Makes me wish I could find a 'special friend' too. If only I knew how to search for one...

glade4656glade4656about 3 years ago

I loved it and wish it was me swallowing a hot load of cum.I am 70 years old and wish I had a hot cock to suck on a regular schedule.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I feel for'em, it's diffucult - yes hard to first proposition a bud or neighbor. Saying I want to suck your dick is a bit embarrassing but in the case of my neighbor we were on his patio watching porn (showing a BJ) and he hauled a delicious temptation out of his shorts out and wham - I'm a cocksucker. We've calculated how much cum I've been fed since - estimating 2or3 tbsp's per equals - cups/pts/qts/?, his and any helpers cum down my cocksucker and we're still at it. The wives go out fri nights to let loose from work, they've got their secrets and we've ours (I think) ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Made me Outstanding too! Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time, I sucked off a co-worker from a different state. Curious and knew he was gay, Was ok, but wanted again and did with others,

awankandanapawankandanapover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. It’s a perfect scenario, two married guys taking care of each other’s needs as blow bros. I would love to have a friend like them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Makes me jealous of both of them and it also makes me extremely horny!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a good series, but it'd improve it a ton if instead of "he told me" you used actual dialogue.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

Oh fuck this was so hot and true to life. You made my mouth water with cock sucking memories, and I stroked my dick with my wife upstairs. I love gay sex so much, no one knows I'm queer and would give blowjobs every day if I could. Your words flowed so right, describing the need, the exchange of gay desires, and the art of sucking a man's hard dick.

I wish I could blow you to show you my sincere thanks1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn! This story was very hot. How you described giving head was great and it got me so aroused. Your story is like an erotic instruction manual for sucking dicks. Like many of us I am a MM with a cock sucking desire. I have to keep my needs & wants discrete & sadly sometimes those needs go unfulfilled. With stories like yours I can vicariously suck both Peter & Roy.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous