Blow and Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed down bobbing on his dick and let him start to fuck my mouth, giving him more control of the pace. He held my head as he thrust his cock into my mouth. I felt a little submissive as he used my mouth like a pussy. His hard meat felt and tasted so good sliding between my lips into my throat. I used my tongue to add pressure to the shaft and to suck on the tasty head.

When he started to slow down, I began to bob faster, taking control. We were both moaning loudly and I could tell he was close to cumming. I alternated between a long, slow motion and a quick, deep one. When he told me he was about to cum, I went too solely to a deep, fast one while my tongue swirled around the shaft and head. Peter's breath became short and he moaned louder so I focused the pressure of my tongue against the base of his shaft.

He held my head with one hand, braced himself on the bed with the other and thrust himself into my mouth. I could feel his cock begin to pulse against my tongue and then a large stream of sperm shot into my mouth and I started to swallow. He kept humping into my mouth as I sucked his dick, wad after wad of sperm coming out of the tip of his dick. I savored every last drop of his tangy cum and was disappointed when he was spent.

I released his dick from between my lips and he said, "Damn Roy that was even better than last night."

I thanked him for the compliment and was proud of my cocksucking skills. I saw a couple of drops leaking out of his softening cock and I leaned in to lick them up. After another beer, we both went to sleep, balls drained and well satisfied.

We blew each other the next night and the following morning before we left to go home. I was thrilled to be able to suck his dick four times in a few days and Peter enjoyed a new found passion for cocksucking. We were both happy that we both found a suck buddy and before we parted ways, we made plans to get together while we were on the road to satisfy our mutual needs.

12