All Comments on 'Blow and Go'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good

Been there, done that. You got it right, no need to talk; you know what he wanted and he knew why you were there. Two happy guys who likely both slept very well that night. I've gone down on many guys more than once; but, most were just like you, blow and go.

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Fucking fabulous

I've done this dozens if not hundreds of times. You described it to a Tee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

Yes sir! Good description of how it feels to suck another guy off. I have done it many times and never get vtired of sucking a cock and swallowing jizz!

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Me too

What a great story and well written. My favorite place in the world is on my knees with a nice hard cum filled cock in my mouth and down my throat. Thanks for helping me feel it again today through your story.

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 6 years ago
Hotels, business trips and great blowjobs

I really enjoyed your story as I have been in your situation many times, although most of the guys I hooked up with were locals. Once they find you have a hotel room, your stock usually goes up 10-fold. My record was giving four bjs and getting fucked twice in one night/morning. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. The hotel staff must have suspected something was up! LOL Fortunately, I didn't have any meetings the next day. I hope you keep writing. I'd love to hear about some of your other encounters!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Loved it

I have had a similar experience. The one difference was a gave him my number and told him to text me next time he was in town and needed a bj. He has texted me 3 more times and I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I still don't know his name because he is married and wants to keep things very discreet. We are both happy with this arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your description is so right on. Guys just want sex, and can separate it from love. Getting relief and giving same is understood among men. Try getting a woman to get this concept. Both parties think they are in control. I have had very macho men shaking and quivering as I played their skin flute.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
My husband loves blow and go

Too bad Craig’s list is dead. I know my husband, and me too, love giving head and taking hard cock. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 4 years ago
Love that story

CL May be dead but double list dot com is alive and well. I am always up for sucking and being sucked, husband and wife teams are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I sure wish I was you

Very hot story..l would love to do what you did

gcs2718gcs2718about 4 years ago
Made me hard!

Well written and describes perfectly the way I feel when I meet another man to suck him off. That moment when I'm on my knees just before I take him into my mouth and the pleasure of giving pleasure until he's emptying his balls into my hungry mouth. Yes it's just like this, just as you wrote it.

DebPlays09DebPlays09over 3 years ago

Very hot! Love to try that!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Your description is spot on and extremely well-written. Before CraigsList, AOL had chatrooms for just about anything, which I stumbled across and enjoyed. It was a great way to meet/meat women, but one day curiosity got the better of me, and I went into a M4M chatroom in my state. I chatted with a few men, and at some point I decided to meet a man in my city at his shop after business hours. I was shaking like a leaf when I met him, but he seemed pretty normal ... tall, thin and wore glasses. I wasn't expecting much, but when he finally pulled out his dick, I was stunned. I thought my cock was thick at 6.25 inches in circumference, but this guy's dick had to have been 7 inches around. He asked me if I wanted to suck it, and I quickly moved to my knees between his legs as he sat on a stool and proceeded to suck him dry. From then on, whenever I was horny I would get on AOL before heading home for the day, and several times he and I hooked up, with me driving home with hot cock on my breath and a stomach full of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love to give blowjobs in hotels. Great fun.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and not bogged down in irrelevant details. You kept the description of the actual blow job the focus. The writing style matched the "blow and go" story. Reminds me of my experiences at adult video store booths. You both knew the mission and fulfilled it.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

WOW ! very hot. i loved it. felt like i was the one sucking

yowseryowserabout 1 year ago

The ultimate zipless suck

Sweet tale, raw, immediate, goal oriented. Midlife 'crisis' indeed.

Marshall52Marshall529 months ago

If I ever got the chance to suck a dick, I would like a similar experience.... Blow and Go.

CuriousOlderMCuriousOlderM8 months ago

Great scenario. Two people enjoying their cravings.

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

Blow and go, good for a jack and go 💦. Lick off my hand and carry on.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

Made me so hard and horny. Nothing is better for me than sucking a big dick from a stranger and feasting on his warm flowing cum. It's so wonderful, I am addicted and proud to blow men on my knees.

Very descriptive writing, almost could taste a warm hard prick in my mouth. Really enjoyed your story. Gave you a 5 easily.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrific story. It was so hot and your description of how you sucked his cock was so enticing. I'm sorry all I could rate you was a 5 but you deserved more.

As I read the story I felt like I was there with that cock in my mouth. Tonight I'm going to have to get some.

Thanks a lot.

rooster11055rooster11055about 2 months ago

I have imagined what it would be like to suck a cock. That was a good description. Thanks for the verbal imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a terrific story that gets me fired up. That would have so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous