Blow Jobs For The Win

Story Info
Valerie decides to get the student's votes her own way.
4.6k words
4.09
28.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. As always, I love hearing feedback, so don't be shy to reach out. Enjoy!

------------------

When I started university, I had a goal in my mind. After spending most of my high school days partying up a storm, I decided it was time to be serious when university time came around. My parents, who I had put through a lot of hell as I grew up definitely agreed.

Silly me though, I had truly no idea that college would be even more wild than high school! Now at the parties, lots of people were actually the legal age to drink, so alcohol was definitely more in abundance at the college parties. So were the crazy drunken antics that went along. I myself was very fond of the party scene all over again, but I made sure my grades were still very good. My father was paying for most of my tuition, so I felt I owed it to him to try my absolute hardest in my studies.

As I sat in the living room of my sorority house, I was very excited about today. You see today was the day that a new sophomore leader would be put in charge of the welcome committee, which was one of the best extracurriculars here! Basically it was just a team that would host lots of the events for new freshmen, and new students in general. From barbecues, to themed parties, it was definitely fun. Being in charge of this committee looked very good on one's resume as well, so competition was fierce for the leading spot.

"Valerie, I hope you won't be too disappointed when I'm elected to run the committee. You'll be able to find something else, I'm sure."

I looked over to see one of my fellow sorority sisters looking at me with a smirk as she spoke. We might have to act like everything is peaches and cream for the outside, but on the inside, the sisters in this house were quite competitive, and there were lots of enemies.

"Oh I don't think there will be a problem Cassidy, since I'm the best for this spot. Maybe you can start your own club though, like a free blow job committee for the freshmen?" I said with a smile.

Cassidy gasped and looked upset, as the other girls in the room snickered at my remark. That would shut the bitch up for a while.

"Alright alright everyone! How are we all doing today?" Marshall spoke as he walked into the room.

Marshall was the current leader of the committee, and a member of one of the nearby fraternities. He was very good looking, that was partly why I had joined all this crap to begin with, just to be around him! He was a year ahead in college, and this would be his last time dealing with things as the leader. Someone new was always put in charge the first week of September.

"Alright sophomores, since you were only just freshmen last year, I expect you'll all be great to show the freshmeat the ropes, and make this year a fun time for them. Even though only one person will be in charge, the rest of you will still have very important roles in helping out."

I tried to pay attention as Marshall spoke, but my eyes kept scanning down his body, checking him out. He was a very athletic guy, and was wearing a tighter shirt and a tighter pair of pants that showed off his muscles perfectly. I could already feel myself starting to get excited as I looked at him.

There were only five people in total competing for this year's president spot. Myself, the bitch Cassidy, and three other guys that I didn't know. I'm pretty sure I had this in the bag though!

When the meeting was finally over, I went into my little bedroom and stared out the window. I had two weeks to get as many votes as I could for this spot. Votes were cast by the entire school. Just fucking great! Half of the students here wouldn't even care to go and vote for this. How the hell would I pull this off? I'd have to go out and talk to as many people as I could I guess.

I grabbed my comb and walked over to my mirror, fixing my long blonde hair as I pondered out how I should go about this. I would definitely be asking as many guys as I could, as pretty as I am, that was my best bet.

At 19 years old I really considered myself to be quite pretty. I had blonde, flowing hair, a large set of bouncy, firm tits, and a decent sized ass. I know I couldn't weigh more than 105 pounds, as I weighed myself monthly. After fixing my makeup a bit, I grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs to start trying to get votes.

After about twenty minutes on campus, I wanted to rip my hair out! No one gave a fuck about the committee! Even the guys didn't want to hear my reasons of why they should vote me the leader of it. I was feeling very defeated, but I thought I'd try a few more before I called it quits for the day.

"Hey there! How's it going?" I said bubbly as ever, as I approached a guy that was sitting under a tree, presumably studying.

He just looked up at me with a weird smile, probably wondering who I was, and what the fuck I wanted. So I told him everything, trying to be as flirty as I could.

"So, do I have your vote then? It would mean a lot to me you know." I said, smiling at him and lightly brushing his arm. I'd do anything at this point.

"Hm I don't know, you expect me to go out on a Saturday, just to vote for some little club I'm not even a member of? What's in it for me?" He asked me, a grin forming on his face.

"Well, every student is invited to the parties and events you know, you'd have a great time I know it!" I said.

He stood up and looked down at me, still grinning. "Well I don't know if I'm still fully convinced, what else do you have to offer me?"

I was still sitting on the grass looking up at him. What the fuck else did he think I owed him? I wasn't about to pay him to haul his ass out and vote, that's for sure!

"How about a quick blow job? Then you'd have my vote for sure, and I'd even convince my buddies to vote for you as well."

I could feel my mouth drop in shock at his suggestion, surely he couldn't be serious. Could he? I desperately wanted to tell him to fuck right off, maybe even slap him. My little cunt on the other hand, started to tingle at the suggestion.

"A blow job! I don't think I owe you that much, and besides where would I do it! Surely not right out here..."

He just laughed and took a step closer to me before he responded. "No one would even see! This big tree here would cover everything. Isn't this important to you?"

I gulped and my eyes shifted from his grinning, smug face, to his crotch. I desperately did need his vote, and especially if he could get more of his friends to vote for me as well. Maybe I could do it. Right out in the open though? That was bold, even for me!

"Well, alright." I told him. "But we better not get caught, and you better not blab this to anyone important!"

The guy just laughed and pulled down his sweatpants and boxers a bit, releasing a cock that was slowly growing harder. I nervously took it in my hand, and began to stroke it a bit, causing him to give a low groan above me. Was I really about to do this? I couldn't decide at this point what was more important; my dignity, or my love for cock that I've always had!

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to suck on it gently, while my hand rubbed up and down on the shaft, to get his cock as hard as possible. I couldn't even remember this guy's name, and here I was sucking on his cock! I felt his hands slide to the back of my head as I slid his dick slowly into my mouth, another groan escaping from his mouth as I began to bob my head on it.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck this dick baby." He said, slowly beginning to pump his hips.

I loved how warm and thick his dick felt in my little mouth, so I gladly kept sucking him. My eyes were still darting all over though, to make sure no one was coming or would see us. I had never sucked a guy off in the open like this, and I have to admit, I was very turned on! I could feel my little pussy getting soaked in my shorts.

The guy began to pump his hips faster, really holding my head tightly as I kept sucking him off, saliva dripping slowly down my chin as he kept pumping into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, ohhhh fuck yeah, that's it." He said with a laugh, pushing his dick in all the way, then sliding out more to keep pumping.

I began to suck faster, working with his thrusting hips. I loved the feeling of his heavy ball sack pressing into my chin as he shoved it in all deep. My free hand darted down into my panties and I began to rub myself as I sucked him.

He laughed above me when he saw. "Wow, you must really like sucking dick huh? Ohh yeah, oh yeah... you can take it."

He had a death grip on my head at this point as he really began plowing his cock in. My mouth felt like it was gushing enough saliva at this point to go boating on! He spread his legs out further in his stance and was grunting now with every push. I knew he must be getting close at this point.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, I'm gonna cum baby, get ready!"

My one hand was still working furiously in my panties, and my other was clasped onto his firm ass as he kept pumping my face. I could feel his balls slapping my chin more and more harder. He jerked his hips in one more final cruel blow, when I felt his hot sperm flood into my mouth. I let out a muffled cry on his cock as I felt my own orgasm and cum dripping down my leg.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, he slid his cock out of my mouth and looked down at me with a smirk. He didn't even say anything, he just pulled his pants back up, grabbed his bag and books and left me on my knees, still trying to grasp what I had just done. I stood up and brushed the grass off my knees, and trying to wipe off as much of my juices off my legs as possible. Had I actually just sucked dick in public? And yet enjoyed it?

I came around from the tree and was shocked to see two guys standing on the other side, both of them smirking, and they both had their pants undone, and big hard cocks bulging out their boxers in a tent.

"Hey sexy, need some more votes?" One asked.

-------------------------

I guess that's how I figured I'd get my votes then, by using my natural talents and my plump, full lips. The next two weeks were rough on my mouth. I'm surprised my lips didn't fall right off! I was sucking as many student dicks as I could, and they promised I had their vote. I of course truly hoped they meant it.

I really felt my personality changing in all that time as well, my clothes got sluttier, my hair was getting bleached more and more blonde. I felt like a slut. A cock gobbling slut and I loved it! Most of the guys I sucked off right outside too, around the campus. My fear of getting caught was now gone and I had decided I needed to do whatever it took to win!

It was now the last day before the big vote. A Friday. I decided I'd go up to the dorms where a long time friend of mine was staying, I needed him to vote as well. I wasn't planning on blowing his dick, as we were just good friends, but I still showed up dressed in very short shorts, and a tank top that just covered my bra.

I knocked on his door and after a moment or two, it was opened.

"Drew!" I yelled out happily, jumping into his arms for a hug.

He laughed and hugged onto my waist tightly, bringing me into the room and shutting the door with his foot. Once he set me down I realized he had a few of his friends over to. I knew all of them, but my eyes stopped on one, his name was Peter. I immediately felt my annoyance rise.

I had met Peter last year in a class and I couldn't stand him. You remember that bitch Cassidy from earlier? Well this was her older brother. Equally as bland and boring, bitchy, and just blah blah blah. Still, I decided I'd play nice. I doubt he wouldn't vote against his little sister though.

"So guys, how's everyone doing?" I asked cheerfully as I sat down on one of the beds, opening a drink that was tossed to me.

"Pretty good Val. Just been studying our ass' off for a test. Why is our dick professor already giving tests?"

"Yeah I have that same professor, he's a miserable old prick, he needs to get laid!"

I laughed as I listened to the boys babble on, and I noticed Peter was looking at me with a smirk. He was leaned back in his chair with his legs stretched out wide.

"So Val, have you come to get our vote as well? You know I heard some strange stories about how you play politics." Drew said, looking at me intently.

I thought my heart was going to stop beating right then and there. These boys obviously all knew what I had been up to the past couple of weeks, and especially what my mouth had been up to. I didn't know how to respond, especially seeing how they were all leering at me and staring with smirks, even my own good friend Drew! I knew all along though that it was only a matter of time before people found out, I just hoped Marshall, the committee leader wouldn't!

"I did come to get some votes. Do I have them then?" I asked, trying to play dumb. "I really am best for the leader spot."

"Yeah, I bet you are. Maybe even better than my sister." Peter said to me. Had he just licked his lips?

I began to feel quite nervous sitting there. These were not a group of guys I'd been expecting to want their cocks sucked by me! They were all good looking yes, but still! And sucking Peter's dick, the brother of my sworn enemy? I might hurl!

"Well, do I have your votes then gentlemen?" I asked, trying to hide the nerves in my voice.

They all laughed and suddenly Drew stood up and walked over to me, standing right above. "Do we get the same treatment?"

After he spoke I heard a zipper tug down and I gasped as I saw his cock, already almost fully hard sticking out of his pants. I don't know what came over me suddenly, but like a little sex maniac, I slid onto my knees. A howl of cheers and laughter came from the guys.

"Drew, you are so bad! Making me suck your dick just for a vote? I thought we were friends." I asked him teasingly.

Before he could answer I took his large shaft in my hand, and slowly ran my wet tongue up it, swirling it on the head. I could feel it pulse in my hand, and Drew let out a soft sigh. I could hear the rest of them gasp out as they watched the show.

I was actually quite surprised at how big Drew's cock was. Not only was it long, it was also very thick! I'd enjoy having this in my mouth.

"I better have your vote for this Drew! And I can't suck all of you off, I have an appointment to go to." I said with a giggle.

Another groan escaped from Drew as I slid his big cock down my throat and began to suck it. My hands slid up and clasped onto his firm ass through his jeans. It took a few seconds to get used to his size, but then I was sucking him like a pro.

"Oh yeah, fuck Val. You sure know how to suck a dick." Drew said above me, slinking his hand threw my hair.

I moaned out my gratitude for his comment and kept sucking. I heard more zippers and belts being undone, as I looked around I saw every guy in the room had his pants open, and hands down their boxers as they jerked off to the show in front of them. Even seeing them all watch me had me very aroused!

I kept gliding my wet mouth back and forth on Drew's dick. I could feel it pulsing on my tongue and oh how I loved it! His strong hands were holding my head tightly now as he was pumping his hips against my face, grunting all the while.

"Holy shit dude, look at her devour that thing! Why is she in college? She should just do porn!" I heard one of the guys say.

"Peter man, I'm sorry but I don't think your sister stands a chance against her, she's sucking my dick pretty good right now!"

I felt pride hearing them all talk about me like this. I know I should have been offended, but I just couldn't be! I had a dick balls deep in my throat and I loved it!

I could feel Drew's cock start to tremble a bit in my mouth. Suddenly he gave my hair the grip of death and began hammering into my mouth! At first I thought he would bust my jaw from the strength. I kept running my tongue over his cock weakly as he kept face fucking me, my shorts at this point were drenched from my own wet cunt, thank god they were black shorts!

"Oh yeah oh yeah, I'm gonna cum you slut! I'm gonna cum!" Drew moaned out above me.

Had he just called me a slut? I noticed the guys start to shift around in anticipation, with their hands pumping their dicks in their boxers. I had never been more aroused in my entire life!

Drew let out one final grunt and banged his hips into my face for the final time. I could feel his cock twitch, and then his warm spunk start to flood into my mouth. I began to swallow it as quickly as I could. After a few more seconds of his slight pumping he pulled out of my mouth, and I fell onto my back in exhaustion.

"Dude, that was fucking sweet! You lucky son of a bitch!"

I listened as I heard a bunch of high fives being given and more laughter erupting when suddenly I felt my shorts and panties being yanked down, followed by more howling.

"Peter what are you doing! Get off of me!" I tried to yell but my throat was to sore.

Peter smirked at me and pulled his pants down right to his ankles, and I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my cunt.

"Come on baby, you know you want it. I'll do you good then you can be on your merry way to your appointment!"

My brain was screaming to fight him off, but my pussy was dripping wet, begging to let whatever dick it could get inside right now. I looked over at Drew, begging him silently to help me. All he did was just stuff his cock back into his pants and look at me with a smirk. I was rattled back into the moment when I felt Peter's cock slam into me, and his grunt in my ear.

"Jesus fuckin' christ! She's tighter than ever! She definitely hasn't been letting anyone fuck her cunt for votes, that's for sure." Peter said with a cruel laugh.

Out of impulse my legs wrapped around him as he began slamming roughly into me, not even being slow for a warm up. The other guys kept howling in the background, including Drew! My body was quivering with every powerful thrust he gave me, his hands groping and mauling my body all over as he took me.

"Yeah that's it, come on now, don't fight it." He said as I squirmed around under him, whimpering loudly.

As much as I despised this guy, I realized I wasn't exactly trying my hardest to fight him off. In fact my legs were wrapped lightly around him, and my hands were holding onto his firm ass, trembling as he wrecked my cunt.

"Looks like i got the better deal, huh Drew?" Peter asked him, with a grin on his face.

I looked over at Drew and saw him smiling sheepishly as he watched me get fucked, his hand down the front of his jeans.

Peter shook out of my arms and placed his hands on the floor on either side of me, holding himself up as he really began to fuck me now.

"Peter... it hurts." I moaned out pathetically.

"Yeah yeah, just be quiet. I'm almost.. ugh.. I'm almost there!"

More howling and laughter erupted from the guys watching as Peter really kicked it into overdrive, banging his hips into mine violently.

"Ohh fuck yeah, I'm gonna blow!" Peter moaned above me.

I instantly began to get worried. Surely he'd pull out, wouldn't he? I wasn't on any birth control!

Peter was grunting now with every thrust, his balls slapping loudly against me as he pumped, his breathing getting quite heavy.

"Please pull out! You can't cum in me!" I whimpered out quietly under him.

He obviously didn't care as he looked at me with a grin and drove his hips into me one last time as he erupted deep inside of me. I could feel his hot cum splash into me and I cried out, clenching his ass as I began to orgasm as well. My body shaking under him.

12