Blow Jobs For The Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's how you fuck a slut guys!" Peter said with a laugh, pulling out of my pussy rather quickly.

I just lied on the floor whimpering as I watched the guys pat Peter on the back as he did his pants back up. I was about to sit up, when another friend of Drew's pounced on me, and drove his cock into me.

---------------------

I know how I got my votes wasn't very professional, and my method definitely wasn't very lady like, but I didn't care! For the two weeks, I had sucked off as many guys around campus as I could, and even let a few of them into my cunt as well. It was now Sunday morning, and I headed over to one of the frat houses where today's results would be discussed. Yesterday was the big vote, and I had gotten no sleep wondering what would happen. Surely I would win though, that was a given.

I walked into the living area of the house and sat down next to the three boys that were competing as well. I noticed how they all looked at me with a smirk. Were they really trying to intimidate me? Well that wasn't going to happen. I then looked up and noticed Cassidy and one of her friends giving me looks of disgust. What a couple of bitches. Cassidy clearly knew who was going to win today.

Marshall came into the room holding an envelope, and everyone's chatter became quiet as he walked to the front of the room, and began speaking.

"Good morning everyone! Well, it's been a crazy two weeks. I know all five of our members running for president have been working very hard this month to get as many votes as possible. Some of you, definitely did whatever you had to do."

Was he looking at me for that last sentence? I could have sworn he was! My heart started to race. What if I would be disqualified? I took a breath, and tried to keep calm as Marshall continued speaking.

"All that being said, this committee will definitely have to do voting differently. I know you all worked hard, but yet we still only got about twenty people to show up and vote. That's still better than nothing though, am I right?"

I felt like I was going to throw up. My thoughts wandered from Marshall as he tried to humor the crowd, only twenty people? I know I gave more blow jobs than that, and yet those guys promised they would get their friends to vote as well... what was going on? Marshall began to open up his envelope and began to talk.

"So it is with honor that I'm proud to announce this year's new welcome committee president... Cassidy Michelson!"

The room erupted into an applause and I could hear that little bitch and her friends squealing with joy. How the fuck, what? I could barely think straight I was so enraged! I decided to play it cool though, and smiled at Cassidy, giving her an applause as well. When she met my gaze, I could see a look of pure arrogance in her eyes.

After about ten minutes more of discussion, I got up and exited the house. I walked around to the side where I knew no one would see me, and I began to cry. How embarrassing! I couldn't believe I had been so stupid to do what I did, and not even win this stupid spot in the committee. I was definitely quitting, that was for sure! I wiped my eyes and I turned to walk off, when I saw Marshall standing behind me, with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm really sorry you didn't win, Val. From what I heard around campus, I think you definitely are a real people pleaser."

I felt my throat tighten as I looked into his smug face. So word had indeed gotten back to him. It then dawned on me that several of my escapades were outside on campus grounds, and my actions could get me into a ton of trouble. Before I could utter out an apology, he spoke again.

"Listen Val, what you did around campus was pretty bold and stupid, but I'm not going to tell another soul about it, or the teacher supervisors of the committee. I'm sure me and you can work something about."

I saw a grin form on his face, and the next thing I know he was pushing me down onto my knees, and I heard that all too familiar sound of a zipper being tugged down. Oh well, I thought to myself. I might as well keep pursuing my newest hobby and skill!

12