All Comments on 'Blowing a Beautiful Straight Guy'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please tell us more. How did you get a straight guy to suck your cock? Did he fuck you later? How did his cock feel inside your ass?

I can't wait for the next chapter.

tim23832tim23832over 2 years ago

Tease! Of course I want more!

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Great story - really turned me on. Would be so hot to blow a straight guy while he watched the porn of his choice, to get those really thick, big loads. You made me want to suck Christian's cock with your words.

I'm jacking off now - sucking your cock while you watch. . .

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Awesome story, blow all my friends. Started when I was around 16, person of all people that led me where my true calling is. Was my best friends cousin. She knew I was a cock sucker before me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Friends with benefits. Build trust in a very dangerous environment. Give sensuality to men that have been ignored by women especially wives who don't appreciate them sexually anymore. You orally gratify him and allow him easy access to your face pussy and that well will never run dry. He will show you his appreciation. Sucking a straight man's hot cock is sooo fulfilling to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot, wish I could find another Speedo lover like me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous