All Comments on 'Blowjob Contest Ch. 07'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 8 years ago

"Tonight was going to be the best night ever."

That is SUCH a death flag right there. They're going to find out and then what? Rachel will dump him? After all this time? I really hate that Brandon didn't tell and really really hope he does next chapter and doesn't fuck it all up, otherwise if that's how it ends with Brandon being an out-of-character asshole like that then this whole time reading this series will, for me, have been a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad you're back !

Always a pleasure to read anything you've written, even in this meandering tale--I find it hard to keep track of it over the months & years that elapse, but no matter.

PLEASE keep writing, new installments to your older stories, or better yet, any new ideas you might deign to share with us, your devoted fans. Love your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great series! Long time follower! Can't wait to see what our last contestant has got!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES