Blowjob Contest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

She sat up, joining him with her hand on his leg. "I'm sorry, Brandon. I'm sorry this has become such a hardship for you. I know it's difficult having sex with me and not cumming and getting sucked off by four hot women, with a promise of anal sex at the end of the four weeks. It sounds like such a trial," she mocked him.

"Now you're just being mean?" he said.

"Well, buck up! Judas, you got me, all this sex and blowjobs over four weeks and here you sit complaining. I mean, think of it, any other guy would give his left nut to be in your position!" Rachel raised her voice.

"You're right, you're fucking right, I'm whining. And it stops now. Thanks for the rebuke. I'll go and I'll won't see you until Julie's turn."

"Oh... okay then... good idea. Oh and by the way we are going to meet here, in my room instead of Becca's and Julie's. So then we have the room for that promise I made you."

"Sweet. I'll see you then," he said, getting up and leaving.

**

Rob had picked up the pace of his thrusts. The pleasure inside Julie was growing toward another orgasm. She could feel his large cock plumping even more as he got more and more turned on. His large sack was tightening as well, she noticed as it came in contact with her butt on his descents. Her sex was humming with pleasure and her nipples burned with heat from his fingers pulling and twisting them. The combination was heavenly and she was on the verge of cumming again any second. She looked up at him. His body glistened with perspiration as he was working hard and the room was hot. He's head looked as if he was playing basketball, beads of sweat combining to run off down his face and neck.

He was in awesome shape and Julie knew he could go on and on with this speed without having to slow, guaranteeing her a huge orgasm again. The buildup and been slow but steady and she knew it was going to be phenomenal when it finally peaked and burst upon her. Already she could feel her body tightening up for the rapture. Her sex flushed with blood, making the friction even greater around his cock. Her clit was once aging huge and his large cock pulled the lips tight, stimulating her nub perfectly. She arched her back, held her breath and exploded with pleasure.

Rob smiled as the guttural moan escaped his hot girlfriend's lips. She was cumming hard again and he loved watching this gorgeous white girl cum with his big black cock pummeling her body. It was coated in her thick secretions, striping his shaft with lines. He felt her pussy convulsing as he continued to thrust in and withdraw just as fast. He squeezed the nipple he had in his hand hard and lunged even harder, shoving is cock as deep as possible as her body shook and vibrated from the pleasure. This blonde white girl loved his black cock.

Amid the intense pleasure Julie felt, one thought came to her mind. Ryan. She thought it odd too. During a massive orgasm she thought of Ryan's tiny cock and never being about to make a woman feel like she was feeling right then. It was a mean thought that turned into pity before it left her as another wave of bliss flooded from her pulsing sex. She rid herself of thinking at all about Ryan and rode the rest of the waves to her personal heaven as Rob continued driving his magical cock home. By the time her orgasm finally ended she couldn't move, totally spent and exhausted from the spasms her body endured during. Rob slowed, Julie had stopped cumming so he eased back his thrusts, slowly moving his wet cock in and out as he watched her aroused lips cling to his cock at the slower speed. It was very erotic to him to view her engorged clit poking through her folds and his black shiny cock slowly disappearing into her pink sex. He was very hard and had been close to his own orgasm but knew she wanted to suck him off again to make him cum. He was fine with that, he had at least five minutes before she moved again anyway so he enjoyed slowly fucking her and getting his fill of the visuals of her spent body.

**

Brandon berated himself on the way back to his dorm. He was a whiner. It just took Rachel's sarcasm to make him see it. The last three almost four weeks had been the best of his young life. He had no right or reason to complain. He had already been sucked off by three of the hottest and best sucking women he'd ever know and was dating one of them full time. The fourth was two days away and then what was coming after, he thought he'd never get. And there he was whining. "What a piece of shit", he said to himself.

He blamed it on the dream this morning and wouldn't have had any reason to complain to Rachel if he wasn't trying to build up his fluids before Julie. It was stupid of him to text her. He'd just do it himself and not worry about Julie's time. He went back to his room and between doing homework he watched anal videos on his laptop.

**

Rob let his cock slip from Julie's sex and bounce upward, pulsing with blood. She opened her eyes and looked up at the vein-lined monster wobbling above her. It looked tasty and begging to be unleashed. She sat up, still tingling from her orgasm but reached forward nonetheless, grabbing his wide shaft and pulling him down to her mouth.

"You ready to cum, babe?" she asked, licking the head of his cock.

"For sure."

Before she took him in her mouth she ran her hands up and down his shaft smearing all her secretions around and around. A fresh bead of his pre-cum appeared in his slit as she touched him. Wiping it around his head with her thumb, he moaned with pleasure at her touch. Leaning forward she took his cock in her mouth, removed her hands from his shaft and grabbed both of her nipples to play as she sucked him. In her head she said 'Go' and suddenly began sucking his cock rapidly with incredible pressure.

Rob stared down at the blonde goddess sucking his cock while she tweaked her own nipples and his eyes widened from the pleasure that was instantaneous. She was sucking him like never before again, as if her life depended on him cumming as fast as possible. He had no idea why and really didn't give a shit. It felt incredible and with him being so close fucking her, was soon on the verge of exploding. He thought the added nipple play was a good addition, damn hot to watch her play with her own incredible breasts. Huge turn on. Then he noticed how she was looking up at him with these sexy eyes and the combination of all of it made him blow in her mouth not a second later. The explosion felt huge, the torrent of cum leaving his cock curled his toes and his ass clenched tight. She took the first burst and the second before pulling off his cock. Luckily she remembered to stroke him after that, finishing him off onto her luscious tits. Five more spurts of white cum painted her perky breasts as she cupped his balls and stroked his fat cock onto them.

She let the semen in her mouth dribble out to join the mess on her breasts as his cock shot before sucking him clean.

"Damn, girl... I think that was faster than the last time."

"Me too!" she said really excited.

"I never knew you could suck like that?"

"Yeah, well it's just something I wanted to try."

"It was amazing, the tit play was a nice choice," he said, bending down to pick up the towel they used before. She smiled up at him, covered in his cum.

They both cleaned up and decide it was time to get something to eat.

Julie was feeling very confident with her abilities and was excited for her chance with Brandon. Rob and she met Samantha and Rachel for lunch. Becca was with Jim, one of the only days she could find him not in class so she took advantage of it.

"No Becca?" Rachel asked, Julie.

"Nope, she's with Jim... I'm sure they are busy," Julie smiled.

"Oh right... I forgot to tell you guys what happened yesterday. So there I was getting eaten by Brandon to get me ready for practice and all of a sudden Becca charges into my room. And guess what she wanted?"

"What?" Julie and Sam asked.

"She was going to take my anal twist! Can you believe that shit? Jim was busy and she just had to have some."

"So what did you do?"

"Well she was surprised to see me of course and kind of just left, saying she'd figure something out."

"Wow she must have been in a bad way... probably getting her fix now though," Sam said.

"Yeah, must have been... I can't believe she was going to "borrow" my toy."

"That is kind of strange. Maybe she should get her own," Julie laughed.

Rob was getting their orders during this conversation and didn't hear much of it. They changed the subject as soon as he returned to the table.

**

Becca had two fistfuls of bedsheet and an arching back as the climax burst over her. Jim was flicking her clit as fast as he could with his finger while holding the folds of skin back from it with the other hand. He had already been eating her and decided to finish her off with his hands. Suddenly a large surge of clear liquid squirted out of her sex, making Becca scream in pleasure from the intense pleasure of his finger. Jim's hands became too slippery as a result and he lost his grip on her lips because she was thrashing around as well. He sat back and watched her shake and tremble for half a minute more.

"Good hell that was intense... but I need your cock now!" Becca growled.

She attacked like a jungle cat, springing up and mounting Jim hard. Reaching under herself, she grabbed his hard cock and yanked it backward so she could sit down on it. Rising up on her feet, just like if he was her bedpost, Becca mounted his cock and began to pound down and rise up over and over as fast as she could. Jim had never been able to tame the beast, nor did he want to. When Becca was like this all he could do was go along for the ride and try not to cum too soon or she'd be pissed. He was getting better at it, sometimes he had to close his eyes and not watch her ride him so hard because the visual of her holding her breasts and slamming down on him with her teeth bared was just too sexy and felt too good.

She loved to swirl her hips and bend his cock just where she wanted it, putting massive pressure on his cock by bending it toward his feet to get her G-spot with each descent. All the soccer practice had given her the stamina and the leg strength to ride him hard and fast for a long ass time. She was the epitome of a cowgirl riding her man. She'd even go as far as spinning around and facing away from him to get a different sensation from his cock. Jim didn't know how long the mood would last so he took advantage of her like this on his one day during the weekdays he had less classes. With the door locked and nothing planned for the rest of the day, Jim knew he was in for some aggressive hot sex from Becca.

As his cock hummed with pleasure he grinned as he watched Becca spin around on his cock, bend forward, cranking on his shaft and begin again to piston up and down on his throbbing dick. She grabbed her breasts again to keep them from bouncing too much and had the most amazing balance to not fall to one side as the bed moved and jostled under her barrage.

"Fuck yes, give me that cock, I want it all!" she screamed, trying to push more of him into herself over and over.

There wasn't more to be had, but that didn't stop her from trying. By the time twenty minutes had passed, Becca was glistening with sweat and Jim could tell she was about to cum again from the noises and breathing. He felt the climax grip his cock before he heard her moan in pleasure. Opening his eyes he saw her legs shaking and juices running down his cock from her squirting again. That's when she finally lost her balance and fell off of him to tremble and shake on the bed on her back. His cock was a mess from her orgasm, throbbing and glistening in the light of the room. Now that she was done again he wanted to cum.

Not letting her alone long, Jim knelt on the bed, spread her legs and shoved his cock back into her as her chest heaved for air. He began fast hard thrusts over and over and Becca was still cumming during it. With both her ankles in his hands he rocked hard and fast, driving his cock deep into her sopping pussy over and over until he too started to cum. He held himself deep and exploded inside of her body, feeling the contractions force his seed deep over and over. He only moved slightly during his climax, maybe an inch to keep the stimulation high. They both moaned and panted to finish their climaxes until he fell over onto her in a sweaty mix of flesh on flesh. His cock pulsed as the cum oozed out of her sex down over her ass to the bed below.

**

Brandon kept up with the porn and fluids as much as he could with classes and roommates. By the time the week was finally over, he felt fairly confident the girls wouldn't suspect a thing when he went to meet them for the last time. The time had come, the contest was almost over and his anal reward awaited him. Turning out the light to his room, he stroked his cock a few more times through his shorts before heading toward the girls dorm. His anticipation for anal sex was immense, he was slightly shaking with excitement. Tonight was going to be the best night ever.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers
12