All Comments on 'Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 05'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

I wonder, will Dennis invite some friends over to watch and join in on the fun or was that just trash talk in the heat of the moment. That could be interesting. And I can't wait to find out what T does when he realizes Mike just came from another blow-and-go. This gets hotter and hotter as Mike's big head loses more and more control to his little head! Been there, done that! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Look forward to this series every morning now, hope it continues because it sure makes my cock strain against the silky fabric of my nylon running shorts! I'm so slutty, I rub precum out onto them discreetly while reading, this series is so hot though, I need to be careful so wifey doesn't catch me!! I would love to live in a neighborhood like this and have multiple clocks to suck every day!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This just keeps getting better.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Love stories that show how a cock-sucking slut is led by his cock into new risky, adventures. Mike is pushing the buttons, but the experiences are so arousing and encouraging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.