Blue Futanari: Neophyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We glanced up and Carlos' eyes were closed. He was biting his lower lip and light blue energy flowed off him like he had just stepped out of a hot shower on a cold day.

I slipped into his thoughts. Fuck her mouth... I wanted to scare her. I wanted her to feel anything but what she was.

He put a hand on either side of our head and slowly backed his throbbing cock halfway out of our mouth.

I felt Julia's apprehension, but she didn't resist.

"Yeah, Julia, suck it." Carlos pulled our head forward and filled our mouth until the tip of his dick pressed against the back of our throat. "You like that don't you?"

"Mmmm...hmmm," we nodded and touched his wrists to guide him.

After a few slow strokes, Carlos took over and started to fuck our mouth in earnest - faster and faster, he pulled and thrust. "Oh, yeah, suck it."

The smooth ridges of his cock slid past our lips until they were numb, but we kept sucking him in and wrapping our tongue around him until he moaned with delight.

Julia was confounded - her body loved what was happening, her quim was soaked and her breasts ached to be touched. But another part of her was hotter - she loved the sensation that sucking on Carlos brought her, but pleasing me brought more.

It was impossible for me to ignore the energy I bathed in, the rush of pleasure it gave - the mix of power and fear, lust and revenge.

Yes. Julia whispered. Oh, god, yes!

Cum on her tits, Carlos.

Carlos pushed our head back until his aching cock popped from between our lips.

We took a deep breath and gripped his rod a stream of white goo slung across the top of our breasts. We dipped our finger in it and rolled it across our tongue.

Carlos couldn't believe his luck. He had been sure that Julia was a virgin, that she knew nothing of how to please a man. He had been excited just to be the one to take it.

We leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock clean. "Now fuck me," we dropped onto all fours on the kitchen floor. "Fuck me doggie style."

Both of them were shocked.

Carlos dropped to his knees and wondered if he would be able to keep his dick hard, but I had already made sure it would be.

This is it...I give myself to you. Julia thought.

A rush unlike anything I had experienced thus far, washed over me. I could have burst and become a star in the night sky. She was my adherent, my disciple, my first.

Carlos put his hands on either side of our hips and we pressed backward until he spread our glistening pussy lips wide.

Mmmmm...yesss. Julia sighed.

I slipped into Carlos' thoughts. Tell her Carlos, tell her how much you love to fuck her.

"Oh, Agata, you feel so good." Carlos pressed his cock until it reached our hymen.

Agata? Julia was stunned. My sister?

Yes, Julia, listen.

I let Julia hear Carlos' thoughts while he pulled back and readied another lunge.

Oh, yeah. Mmmm, that pussy feels so good. Your sister was nice, but Julia, shit. I mean fuck, your pussy feels so good.

The pain moved through Julia's mind like a lightning bolt in a field of dry grass - everything burst into flames. No! Enough! Let me go! Anger and rage swept through her.

I considered her freedom. The euphoria of her worship had a strange effect on me. I no longer wanted to destroy her. I no longer sought revenge. No, now I felt responsible for hurting her. I had known of Carlos' betrayal at the market.

Julia's body began to vibrate with anger. Give me my revenge, Goddess, please, let me go.

I slipped from her and stood beside them, invisible.

With the speed of a cat, Julia was free and standing over him. The first slap knocked him to the ground before he realized what had happened. His little, hard cock bounced on the floor.

"My sister! You fucked my sister!"

I couldn't help but laugh. The look on Carlos' face, the stunned realization, the fear of what was about to happen. He had nothing and nowhere to hide.

Julia fell on him and let her fist fly. She hit him three times before he could get his hands up and the force she hit him with shook her entire body.

Enough.

Julia stopped punching and stood up.

Carlos was a mess, his face had already begun to swell and his broken nose was gushing blood.

With a thought, he vanished from the floor in front of us and I put him a maximum security prison in Ohio as a child sex offender.

Out of breath from the effort, her naked breasts rising and falling, Julia stared around the room. Where did he go? What did you do with him? Where are you?

I wasn't sure what to do next. My first disciple stood in front of me and I was a hodgepodge of feelings - I was happy and proud and humbled and a little afraid. What would she do when she saw me? What did she expect of me? What was I supposed to do with a worshipper?

Oh, look at you. Your first adherent and she's a virgin! The voice whispered through my thoughts and I looked around until I saw her.

She was a little shorter than me with long red hair and an almost angelic face. But it was the robe that caught my eye, where mine was green with golden declarations; hers was black with red edicts of power.

Her grin grew wider. Are you going to take her or am I?