All Comments on 'Blue Hair Pt. 01'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nova69mannova69manabout 2 years ago

Great job. So many more chapters abound for these two characters please.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 2 years ago

this deserves continuation

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessabout 2 years ago

Love it! So many wonderful, colorful images here, painting naughty pictures in my mind. Masterfully done again, sir.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, TX!

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Well written, cute, and just hot as hell. Think I will just add it to my favorites.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Wow looking forward to the sequel!

Cheers

SAGE

bucco40bucco40about 2 years ago

This could be an excellent series. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story, with lots of build-up. That can be boring, but you do it very well and kept me aroused. You're also one of the few who knows grammar and spelling, so errors didn't distract me. I'm going to read some of your other stories, but please write the sequel to this.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years ago

good start, very interesting.

DG Hear

FHX1274FHX1274over 1 year ago

So many avenues to explore now….

roveroneroverone18 days ago

They're GREAT, and naughty...!

LOVE that there's more...age play, public exhibitionism, she wants to be spanked...never been a turn-on for me before but in this story, with her, it is-both love the way she tastes, and only her third-?!? wasn't clear to me if that was smoking cock, or swallowing, but sheesh...boys these days...!

No surprise she's bald, these days, but would be even better if she was counter to the trend of what's current in one more way and had a full muffin.... easy five, and fave... and we don't eve know her name yet...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blue Hair Series Info

SIMILAR Stories