Bluepilled Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if I can't infect you, I just need to trick your brain into producing that cocktail all on its own. And that's what this does. Special low-frequency light waves that bypass the optic nerve and signal your brain to do just that. It doesn't matter how powerful your immune system is now, it's not going to fight against itself."

"No...not possible...you had a lucky breakthrough with the blue pill...there's no way you could produce something...like this...something so...so..." Rose was resisting, fighting against it with all of her considerable willpower, but in spite of her protests, she couldn't look away.

"Face it. Luck had nothing to do with it, Aunt Rose." I was close enough to touch her now, and I did, sliding my middle and ring finger up the fabric of her white thong. I could feel the heat of her pussy through the wet fabric; she was burning up, "I'm smarter than you."

"You're smarter than...no...no one is...not you, no man...I am...I am..." I could see tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Her strong pride was letting her refuse the truth.

But pride was no match for science.

"I'm smarter than you," I firmly repeated.

"You...you are smarter than me." Rose said with a gasp, and the last of her resistance flickered out at last. Now she was ready.

"I know better than you," I said.

"You know better...than me..." No hesitation this time. Her eyes were glassy, her mind shut off, completely open to my commands.

"You will listen and obey."

"I will listen...and obey..."

"You cannot even think of disobeying me." I slid her thong aside, pressed my fingers directly against her. She was wet, her body receptive, and she let out another gasp as I drove them in deep.

"I cannot think...of disobeying you..." The lifeless monotone had a bit more heat to it now, unable to hide the arousal at my touch.

"You will spend the rest of your life trying to make amends to me."

"I will spend...the rest of my life...trying to make...amends...ohhh..." Her tight pussy was squeezing down on my fingers, coiling around them. It made me want to stop programming her and fuck her instead.

"I am your Master."

"You are...my Master..." Hearing those words out of her mouth was an even better aphrodisiac than her pussy.

"You are my slave."

"I am...your slave."

"You love being my slave. You love to serve your Master."

"I love being your slave...I love to serve my Master..."

The device in my hand gave a loud static snap, the light flickered, then shut off. There was the acrid smell of burning plastic coming from it now too. It was good for only one use and hopefully, that was enough.

I dropped the device to the floor, then took a step back from Rose. I could see the light slowly coming back into her eyes. Had it worked? The plan relied not just on inducing the same hypnotic state as the bluepill, but making those post-hypnotic suggestions carry the same unbreakable weight behind them. If the mind control wore off now that she wasn't under the influence of the light, I was screwed.

"Master...Charles...you're my Master. That...that feels so right," Rose said as she gave me such a warm smile, she looked liked a completely new person.

I let out a sigh of relief, grinned, "It feels damn right."

Jian's voice crackled in my ear, "Master, it worked?"

"Like a charm. You did a great job on the build."

"Thank you, Master! Thank you! It was all you though. The equations for the frequency algorithm...so elegant, intuitive, but never in a million years would I..."

"I know, Jian. Later. Going dark for now while I take care of things here." I turned my attention back to Rose, "I own you. I own NPC now too. See to it that this little adventure and merger has as little disruption as possible. Your slaves are now my slaves, understood?"

"Of course, Master." Rose bit down on her lower lip, idly twirling her silky hair in her finger, "Before that, perhaps you'd want to..."

I ignored her, looked to Kayla, "You hear that? I don't care what sort of brainwashing they gave you, I want you loyal to me again."

My secretary and mistress nodded her head vigorously, "Yes, Master! So glad to have you back!"

I approached Elle, started unstrapping her from the X-cross, pulling away the vibrator that had been teasing her, "And what about you? How did you resist Rose for so long?"

She sagged against me, her arms squeezing me as tight as she could, "She didn't use it on me. That sadistic bitch just wanted to break me. It was terrible, Master!"

I wrapped one arm around her and used the other to rub her head soothingly, "You did a good job holding out. Everything is okay now. Now come on. Let's go."

Elle looked up at me, rubbing at her wet eyes, "Where are we going, Master?"

"I've been stuck like a rat in a cage for a month. I need a shower." I looked over to Rose, "Send Stephanie up. If not for her, none of this would have been possible, and she deserves a reward."

"Yes, Master. Anything you say, Master. Perhaps I could join you as well?" Rose asked, the former lesbian brimming with hope.

"Not this time. When you take care of that, I want you on the bed with your ass up. Kayla, punish Rose's ass until I'm back."

Rose looked crestfallen while Kayla was jubilant, but both answered in perfect unison.

"Yes, Master..."

"Yes, Master!"

The penthouse bathroom was even more impressive than I imagined.

The walk-in shower had smooth marble floors and walls with a built in bench, and the whole thing was more than large enough to easily handle me and two of my girls. Hell, I think I could have added another half dozen before it started feeling crowded. The water poured down like rain from the ceiling and for the first minute, I simply closed my eyes and relaxed, the steaming hot water washing away all the leftover stress that had been building up inside of me.

When I opened my eyes, Elle and Stephanie were there before me, naked bodies glistening with water, "God, I've missed you."

I weighed their heavy breasts in either palm, savoring the fullness and elasticity, "I've missed this."

"We've missed you too, Master," Elle said as she ran her hand up my side.

"I'm so sorry for betraying you before, Master. It's all my fault," Stephanie said with genuine worry.

"Don't worry about that. Worry about what you're going to do to make up for it." I gave her a light pat on the cheek, "Starting with helping me clean up."

It was the most pleasant shower of my life. Both of my girls soaped up their bodies, covered them in suds, then embraced me, Elle sliding her chest up and down my back, Stephanie at my front. It was hardly the most efficient way to get clean, but I could think of no better way to go about it.

A minute after that position, I directed them to my arms, both of them grabbing their breasts and wrapping them on either side, working their way up from my palms to my biceps. When they were nearly finished, that put them in the perfect position for me to finger them, and both girls were unsurprisingly slippery and ready for me, moaning out together as I broke their concentration.

I'd been waiting for weeks for this moment, and I was done waiting. I grabbed Stephanie and lifted her against the wall, "Time for your reward."

"Yes, Master! Thank you! I love you, I've always loved you, I just want to serve you and—"

I shut her up with a long, passionate kiss. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and still locking lips, I guided myself inside of her. The pleasure was sharp and intense, and I didn't hold back, thrusting into her with all my strength right from the start. She was ready for me though, easily yielding to my hard cock, and I felt her tighten up and clench down as she came just seconds before I did.

"Nnnn...so full, Master...your cum, so much is inside of me, feels so hot and...and..."

"You're such a man, Master," Elle added, "You're the only man for us. No one else could ever satisfy your harem like you do. You were born to rule, to—"

Even though I'd just cum, I wasn't even close to done. I gently let Stephanie down onto the bench, then it was Elle's turn. I pushed her against the wall, her heavy breasts flattening against the smooth marble. I was still hard, and the first thrust into Elle bottomed out, lifting her up onto her tiptoes, and the same furious pace from before was back, the weeks worth of libido I'd stored up needing a release, "I know all of that, Elle. I'm going to rule this world. And it all started with you!"

"Nnngyahhh...!!" Even if she wanted too, my former mother couldn't reply, not with her brain overloading from the pleasure. I lasted longer this time, and I hadn't slowed down for an instant when I first felt her cum, continuing to thrust into her to drive her into orgasm after orgasm, unrelenting until my own pleasure hit its peak, another load delivered straight into her womb.

"So much..." Elle groaned as she sank to the floor.

"So full..." Stephanie said with a dazed smile as she held hands with her slave sister.

Both of them were entranced in the total bliss that only I could give them, and they looked like they could stay that way forever. I was tempted to let them.

But I wasn't even close to done.

An hour after I entered the shower, I walked out, Elle and Stephanie lying prone on either shoulder as I carried their limp bodies out. I felt clean and refreshed, but my cock was still swinging hard and erect between my legs.

"Master...!" Rose and Kayla cried out as they saw me. I saw that they'd taken my orders to heart. Kayla had a cat o' n-o'-nine- that she was gripping in both hands, and from the sweat she'd worked up, she'd spent all of that time using it on Rose. I could hear each and every cry Rose made as I'd left the bathroom and approached, but in the few seconds Kayla had stopped, I could already see the red stripes across Rose's ass starting to heal.

"Rest up, girls. It's late." I said as I dropped their naked, damp bodies together on the loveseat, and Elle and Stephanie snuggled up like newborn kittens, too exhausted to answer as I turned my attention to the other pair, "Think you've had enough, Rose?"

She shook her head furiously side to side, "No, Master! Punish me more! I need worse than this! I'll never be able to atone for what I did to you, but I want to try! Cut my limbs! Pluck out my eyes! All of the hate you must feel for me, please release it onto me!"

I laid on the bed, head resting on the pillow, and laced my fingers behind my head, "Well, I like the change of attitude, but I'm not a monster. Or at least I don't think I am. And I've a better punishment lined up next."

Rose paled, her imagination going wild at the idea, but Kayla spoke up, "What...what will you do to her, Master?"

"Don't you worry about that, love. For now, I want you to get on top and ride me."

Whatever concern she had for Rose's fate flew out the window and Kayla eagerly crawled on top, her curvy ass sliding up against my hard cock as she rest her hands on my powerful chest, "Yes, Master!"

She was wet and ready, but even so she had to go slowly to take my cock, her tight folds resisting every inch of the way. She was motivated though, whining out with need as she wiggled her ass and lowered her hips until she'd taken it all.

As Kayla began to rock her hips, I looked to Rose, "Do you remember how it felt to ride my cock?"

"Of course, Master. I...I couldn't forget it. I've been thinking of it every night. Honest, I was. I would...I would touch myself, imagine it was you. I remembered how good it felt and I wanted more. It was so bad, I...I've not been able to come unless I was thinking of you." Rose admitted as she crawled close to me, her breasts resting against my side.

"Is that right? That makes this even better then." I reached around and grabbed Rose's heart-shaped ass, "Here's your punishment: you are forbidden to cum. It doesn't matter if I'm touching you. Doesn't matter if I'm fucking you. Doesn't matter if I've got you strapped to a machine and it's driving you insane. You've lost your right to cum, and it'll stay lost until I've forgiven you."

Even though she'd eagerly offered up her limbs and eyes for sacrifice to me, I could see the anxiety on her face, "I can't...cum...? I...I...yes, Master...of course...th-thank you, for being so lenient."

The great thing about enslaving an evil woman like Rose, she wasn't expecting any mercy at all from me because she had none within herself. In her mind, she saw a lifetime of denial and regret ahead of her. Satisfying as that was, now that she was genuinely my slave, I had no reason to punish her. Once I tired of this game, I'd release her from that curse.

Eventually.

In the meantime, Kayla had slowed down even as her pussy was going into spasms. The girl couldn't keep going while she was cumming so hard. That meant it was Rose's turn.

She wasn't the only one who'd been thinking about our last encounter for weeks. Every part of her oozed sex appeal. The curve of her stomach, the shape of her navel, the nape of her neck, every part of her body made me want to do nothing but claim her for my own.

So with a light slap on Kayla's hips, I motioned for her to roll off of me and I focused on my submissive rival, "On your stomach."

Rose's cheeks were bright red, flushed with arousal. Even if she knew she wasn't allowed to cum, she wanted this even more than I did, "Yes, Master. Thank you, thank you for using me."

I went onto my knees behind her, spreading open her legs, then reaching down and grabbing her big, full ass and pulling the cheeks apart. Her pussy had left a dark stain on the sheets, and that heavenly slit tempted me, but for tonight, I still wanted to put her through the ringer a little. I turned my attention a little higher, to her pristine pink asshole. With only Kayla's juices for lubrication, I started to force my way in.

"Nnnghh...!!" Rose buried her face into the pillow. Even with a body as durable and resilient as hers, losing her anal virginity to a cock like mine wasn't going to be easy.

I gave her ass a slap, "Want me to stop, Aunt Rose?"

"N-no...it's just...hahhh...I'm not sure it will fit, it's so...hahhh..." Rose's whole body was trembling underneath me.

"Don't worry. You're tight, but that just means I need to apply a little...more...pressure." I grabbed her wide hips and did just that, burying my cock all the way inside of her as she let out a primal cry, her eyes watering up as her feet started kicking.

"I can't...big...hurts...need...Master..." Rose was hyperventilating, panicking over the intrusion, but her need to obey overrode even her base instincts, keeping her body still, her hips raised up slightly for me.

From my perspective though, it was perfect. She was tight like no other girl, and when I started to nail her into the mattress, my cock found a new wellspring of vitality in spite of all the action it had already gotten tonight. The sturdy king-sized bed started rocking, the bed springs doing what they could to soften the impacts, but Rose was the one woman I never held anything back from, the only one I didn't need to worry about hurting, and once I let my inner beast off its leash, it took over, slamming into her again and again until she was crying out at the top of her lungs.

At first it was from the pain, but as the minutes rolled by, the pitch started changing, her voice softening, and I started to feel her ass pushing back against me, her body seeking to match my rhythm, "Please...please, Master...let me cum...let me cum...need to cum...Master...!!"

I laughed as I gave a disciplinary swat to her flawless pale ass, the red handprint fading after a few seconds, "Careful, Rose, or you're going to turn into an anal slut."

"Yesss...! I'll be your anal slut, any kind of slut you want, just please, Master, please let me cum!" She cried out. She had grabbed onto the headboard and was using that leverage to push back against me. She was so turned on and eager, I didn't need to move at all, and she was so eager that a lesser man would have been knocked clear off the bed.

It only made me go harder, driving into her, curving her spine slightly with every thrust as I attacked her with my cock, until at last the pressure was too great. I pulled out, sandwiched my cock between those round cheeks, then sprayed out a full load all over her, from her long, silken blonde hair to the gentle curve at the small of her back.

"Hahhh...hahhh..." Rose flipped over, panting for breath, then pulled her legs wide apart and reached down, spread her hairless, untouched pussy. It was shining with juices, inviting me in, "Please...Master...forgive me, fuck me...cock...I need your cock!"

I reached down between her legs and ran my fingertip around her labia, her slippery juices running freely. When I touched her clit, she threw her head back and I could see her pussy winking at me, every part of her body devoted to being bred in that single moment. Without the command, she would've come in a single instant. Even with it, I doubted she could last two minutes of fingering, let alone my cock.

"It wouldn't be much of a punishment if I let you off that lightly, would it?" I asked.

She winced, shook her head side to side slowly, "N-no...Master..."

"Do you deserve to cum, Rose?"

"No, Master..."

"Glad you understand." I flopped down onto my back beside her, resting my head on the pillow. God, it felt good to lay down in a real bed, "Now get busy. Lot of work to be done merging these two companies, and I'll have better things to do than see to it myself."

Her body heightened to the greatest levels of arousal in her life, she crawled out of the bed and started looking for her clothes, ready to spend the rest of the night toiling away for my sake, "Yes, Master. Please, you can rely on me. No one else will ever be able to serve you like I can."

I was glad she was motivated. But for now, it'd been a long day. No, not just that. I hadn't let myself enjoy a single night of good rest since being captured. And now that I'd satisfied my sexual appetites, all of that accumulated fatigue was finally catching up to me. Kayla was saying something, quietly asking if I could give her another chance, but I fell asleep before I could answer.

It was a long, satisfying, deep sleep. I had many dreams that night, dreams full of women and sex. Other things too though. Sitting upon a throne. Looking out over the whole world and feeling that same sense of ownership I had when looking at my harem. In one of the dreams, a hospital was shutting down; my work had made them outdated, a single pill enough to cure most any injury or disease. And then the nurses had started stripping. When I woke up I had perfect clarity, not a trace of fogginess, no worry that it might have all been a dream and I was still stuck in that tiny room on that hard cot.

Part of that was just how luxuriously soft the bed was, a bit too soft for my tastes. I'd want something firmer.

But there was also the thick, soft pair of lips wrapped around my cock, the skillful tongue caressing the head of my cock with gentle tenderness, the heavy pair of breasts wrapped around the rest of my meat, and that juicy bubble butt sticking out of the covers.

"Jian?" I could have recognized her with my eyes closed. She had mastered this warm, comfortable technique on her knees under my desk, just enough stimulation to keep me hard without breaking my focus, a pace she could keep up for hours if need be. Perfect for in the mornings, it seemed, so she could pleasure me without waking me up.

She pulled up the covers, nuzzled against my morning wood with her slightly round cheeks, "Mohning, sir. Morning." She worked her jaw up and down. From her slurred greeting, she must have been at it for hours.