Bluepilled Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room and saw that we were alone. Looking at the glass wall, I could see the sun was already near the horizon, "What time is it?"

Jian sat up on, her thick ass resting on the mattress, her naked body on display for me, "4:48, sir. The others didn't want to wake you, and since I was the only one who didn't get to celebrate with you...well, not the only one...but, I mean...I'm a favorite, aren't I?"

I smirked, ruffled Jian's head, "Couldn't think of a face I'd rather see right now. Why don't you bend over and..."

My stomach growled, twisted up, "...actually, I need some food first."

I'd lost pounds of muscle as a captive, and in spite of my performance last night, I was definitely running on fumes. Part of me wondered just how my enhanced metabolism would adapt to starvation, but that was a science experiment that could wait for another day.

Jian followed me out of the room, and as I went down the stairs, the warm aroma of sauce, meat, and cheese hit my nose.

"Angelo's." I said as I spotted two stacks of pizza boxes, each six high, waiting for me on the coffee table. Angelo's Pizzeria had been my favorite since I was a teenager, and even now there wasn't anything I'd rather have. I was so intent on the pizza, I was halfway down the stairs before I noticed the girls.

Elle, Kayla, Stephanie, Rose, Ying, and Jamie. They had been relaxing together, but now every eye was on me. They had dressed for the occasion, wearing the same harem outfits that Rose had tried to tempt me with all those weeks ago. I noted with some amusement that they weren't a perfect fit for every girl, with Stephanie and Rose's breasts stretching the fabric until it was completely transparent. Ying's petite frame had the opposite problem, with everything hanging on so loosely that every movement revealed more than it should have.

As I made it to the bottom of the stairs, they gathered in a line before me, kneeling with their backs straight, legs spread, and their hands behind their backs.

"Good morning, Master. How may we serve you?" Each girl was smiling brightly and looking up at me with pure devotion and pride. I wondered just how many times they'd practiced for this exact moment.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked.

Elle's considerable chest swelled with pride, "I thought of Angelo's, Master. I knew you'd want something hearty and delicious."

"Oh! It was my idea to order extra though. Two more every half hour, so you could start with it still fresh as soon as you were ready," Kayla added.

"The outfits was all me. I wanted you to see your harem attired properly. Is it acceptable, Master?" Rose's arousal had dialed down since last night, but her cheeks were still lightly flushed. It looked like she'd be perpetually horny for the next few months at least, "I've also put the merger into motion, but the legal work will take a few weeks, maybe months."

"We have put it into motion," Jian amended from behind me, taking the empty spot in the middle of the girls, kneeling down with her nude body on display, "I also took the liberty of picking out these girls for you, but you have nearly a thousand other girls who can be here within an hour."

"Hah!" I laughed, "Excellent work! All of you have done well. Everything is in order, and everyone is all..."

I trailed off. Not everyone. There was just one loose end, "How is Mia?"

She swallowed with fear, averting her eyes downward, "I...I've been looking into her condition. She's not exactly in a coma, but she's not responsive either except to immediate stimuli. It...it is complicated. Because of the process, new—"

"New viral strains aren't effective. The same thing that made you immune to my bluepill makes all medicine ineffective for Mia," I said. Tricking the brain to produce basic chemicals through radiant stimulation was one thing. Fixing Mia was going to be a much greater challenge.

More than that. I now had DM and NPC both under my control. Soon, it would be time to introduce the blue pill to the world, and that meant I needed to decide just what it was I was going to release. Whatever I did could, no...would radically alter society as I knew it.

And from there, it would be chaos. A new world that even a genius like me couldn't predict. The future was full of limitless possibilities and dangers.

More than that though...being pushed to the limit by Rose had been worth it. In retrospect, I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was only those impossible conditions that had led me to discovering radiant stimulation. The work on the bluepill formula and radiant stimulation (my mind was already rebranding it as the blue beam the same way I thought of the miniature viral strain delivery system as bluepills) alone...I wouldn't have enough time in a dozen lifetimes to discover all of their secrets. Perhaps now was a good time to start looking into immortality?

I shook my head, made my way to the coffee table and took out three slices of pizza, stacking them all on top of one another, then fell back onto the couch. The girls crawled after me, licking their lips, and I knew it wasn't the pizza they were lusting after.

The problems could wait. For now, I was going to enjoy myself.