Bob & Angie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you two been screwing?" asked Jeremy.

"We are very good friends," Bart answered smiling.

"Jeremy, I owe you," Angie said. "I have lunch fixed for you guys." She wrapped both arms around Jeremy and squeezed those big G's on his chest. "Forgive me."

"Absolutely when you ask like that," answered Jeremy. The guys got dressed as Angie sat out lunch. She found her thong put it on along with her shirt. She saw no reason to be modest now.

They ate lunch, talking about the morning fantasy, their work and she asked a lot about Jeremy.

As she was clearing the table she asked, "What is left to do? Looks finished."

"All we need to do is sponge off the tile one more time and then polish it with cloth," answered Bart. "Shouldn't take more than thirty minutes."

"Can I help?" Angie asked.

"Well sure but it is not necessary," answered Bart.

"But I want to be one of the guys," Angie said smiling.

"Lady you will never be one of the guys with those jugs," Jeremy said before he thought. Bart and Angie looked at him like he said something wrong. "No offense," he continued stuttering, "I mean you have lovely breasts."

Bart and Angie laughed as Angie said, "I take that as a compliment. After all I could be your mother. I appreciate you like these." As she said this she put both hands under her breast and pushed up.

Jeremy laughed and said, "You look nothing like my mother and I very much appreciate those."

"All right you two," Bart said. "Let's get this finished. You are already working over estimate."

"No I'm not," Jeremy said. "I'm off the clock so we can take our time. If this little lady wants to know how to tile, I'm ready to help her."

"Yeah right," said Bart.

When the three got to the bath, Bart said, "Let me give you some knee pads. My gift. Don't want to leave any marks except on your ass."

Angie grinned and let him place a pad on each knee. She looked at them and said, "These might come in handy with one of my favorite pastimes, sucking dick."

Bart and Jeremy looked and smiled hoping she was working up to seconds.

"Ok, just wet the sponge in the bucket," Bart instructed. "Wring it out and change the water often. The goal is to get all the grout off the tile. Don't push down on the grout line. I will take the shower and you divide up the floor. Then towel off the tile to a shine."

Jeremy started next to the door while Angie started next to the shower. Her bare ass was completely exposed and the small triangle of material over her fat pussy strained to contain it. Her big breast hung out the bottom of her almost transparent tee shirt. Bart and particularly Jeremy noticed the clear view of her hanging breasts.

Jeremy and Angie worked to the middle until there asses met. Angie looked behind her, slapped her butt while saying, "I guess my big ass is just in the way."

"That big ass can get in my way anytime," Jeremy said. They maneuvered around each other to finish wiping the tile and started back to towel off the tile. They again met in the middle.

"That looks like it," Bart said standing over Jeremy and Angie. Angie rocked back to sit on her calves to look over the floor. "I think you guys have done a great job on the floor and deserve the honor of bursting the floor's cherry. What do you say my fellow blue collar workers?"

"I'm in," said Jeremy pulling down his trousers. Angie pulled her shirt off and reached for his already hardening dick. Bart also removed his trousers and shirt.

She put both hands on Jeremy's dick and slowly licked the tip. Bart with his knee pad still on knelt by Angie to knead her breasts. He pinched her nipples making the still sensitive protrusions ache. Angie had Jeremy completely hard and ready for action. She appreciated the knees pads. She was stroking his penis back and forth by rocking on her haunches.

She took Jeremy's dick out of her mouth, got on her hands and knees and asked Bart, "Can you take care of me? You know what I like."

Bart knelt behind her, pulled her panties off and extended his tongue into her wide open pussy. Angie had her knees spread well apart giving Bart easy access to the depths of her slit. She again rocked back and forth turning her mouth into a perfect repository for Jeremy's penis. She had her tongue wrapped around the bottom of Jeremy 's penis adding friction to his appendage. Bart did know exactly how to please this woman's pleasure hole as he had done so many times the last few months.

After giving Angie several nice orgasms, Bart slipped his wanting penis in her ready pussy. He matched the rhythm that Angie had established sucking Jeremy's dick. She was having more powerful orgasms but none that matched the earlier fantasy play yet. Bart said, "I can't last much longer, let's swap Jeremy."

Jeremy pulled out of her mouth as Bart pulled out of her pussy. Angie rolled over on her back placing several towels under her back to protect it. "Fuck my tits Bart," Angie instructed. Bart grabbed some hand lotion off the cabinet and spread it over her tits and Jeremy knelt between her leg to enter her missionary style. Bart straddled her chest, giving Jeremy as much room as possible. He placed his penis between her mounds. Jeremy to both support himself and help his friend reached around him and grabbed both her orbs making a nice channel for Bob's dick.

Jeremy was in great shape and was managing the fuck her hard even though Bart was somewhat in the way. The boys were really close together but both were enjoying this incredibly sexy woman. Angie raised her head with Bart's hands supporting the back of her head so that her mouth caught the tip of his penis with each stroke.

"Oh God Angie, your pussy feels so good!" Jeremy said.

"My cunt likes your dick in it!" Angie said. "It feels so great to be fucked in the pussy, tits, and mouth by skilled workers."

They were all close to climax. "I am ready to cum," Bart said.

"Let me have it," Angie yelled. "I want it all in my mouth." She opened her mouth wide. She felt the first splashes of his second ejaculation for the day hit the roof of her mouth. She kept her mouth opened to catch all she could.

"Here is comes Angie," Jeremy said. "Have a good one with me. I know you can, I have felt so many so far." Angie then felt his splashes deep in the recesses of her sensitive hole.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my...!" she said as his dick grew in her contracting pussy.

Bart got off her chest and sat next to her. "Do you want a towel?" Bart asked.

"No, I want to enjoy being dirty with my fellow workers cum for a little longer." Jeremy was laying on her and gently kissing her nipples keeping them excited.

Bart got up, as did Jeremy and both reached down to help Angie off the floor. They had a group hug.

"You guys want to take a shower in my new bathroom?" Angie asked smiling.

Bart and Jeremy looked at each other not wanting to say what Bart finally did, "You can't use the shower for a couple of days."

"Oh you," Angie said laughing slapping them both on the shoulder. "You are just fooling with me. Aren't you?"

"No," Jeremy bemoaned, "the grout needs to cure before you take a shower. Give it a couple of days. Bart will come seal it tomorrow. He might like some help." Bart did not say anything as he knew Bob would likely be around and Angie would not be able to help.

"Well then you guys missed a chance of taking a shower with me as the guest shower is too small."

The guys toweled off and redressed. Angie pulled on her tee shirt but did not bother with the thong. The guys collected their tools, putting them in their tool box, carried them into the hall and came back to tell Angie good bye.

Jeremy handed her a card and said, "Any time you need some help give me a call night or day. I don't know what to say except you are the best."

"Thanks," Angie said as she hugged and then kissed him. He left.

"Bart, you really did me right," Angie said. "I owe you."

"No you don't," Bart smiled. "We enjoyed it at least as much as you. It was a special day. By the way, are you going to wear the knee pads all the time?"

She laughed forgetting she was still wearing them. "I want to be ready to drop to my knees any time you are around." They embraced for one last kiss. "See you tomorrow," Bart said.

"You know Bob is likely to be around."

"I know," Bart said sadly. Bart left.

Angie took another shower and dressed for a late dinner when Bob got home.

Bob worked most of the weekend and did not bother Angie. Bart sealed the tile and spent some time with Angie talking.

Q gave a repeat performance the following Monday with one exception. You will find the exception a little later. Harrington Investigators' camera caught all the festivities.

Bob's confronts Angie with evidence of her indiscretions

While Angie was having fun, Bob was thinking hard about how to use his new information. He knew he wanted Angie back. The image of her being screwed by Q was driving him crazy. He had forgotten just how desirable she was and may even be more so now. She seemed larger in all the right spots but also firm where she needed to me. Bob knew that part of the reason she was more desirable was because she could attract other men and enjoyed being fucked by them.

His thoughts went from divorce to make her a sex slave. He decided what he wanted was a sex goddess. He wanted to free her to have sex with other people but to make him a priority. He also wanted to continue his philandering ways. He decided to force her into an open relationship with him. He thought the best way to achieve this was to start out as her master, making her do things he did not think she would naturally do. Although he had to admit he was somewhat surprised she was screwing around.

On Wednesday John Harrington called and they agreed to meet that afternoon at John's office. Bob was escorted to John's office directly as he arrived. "Hi Bob," John said, "good to see you again."

"You also, I hope you have something for me."

"Actually, I do," John said. "I think I have enough to conclude the project early."

"Really how sure are you?"

"Why not look at this clip and tell me." John put a DVD into his computer and hit play. John's team had edited together the fantasy with Bart and Jeremy and the Monday massage session with Q. As it finished John asked, "Is that enough?"

"Yes I think so. Did you find anyone else?"

"No we think those are her regulars," John answered. "Here are our surveillance notes but Mark, her regular fitness instructor is gay. The black man giving her a massage was a substitute for Mark one week and that was the start of the massage sessions you see on tape."

"Who were the pair in the first clip?"

"You don't recognize the older gentleman?" John asked.

"Oh, he is the building maintenance manager, isn't he?"

"That's right," John confirmed. "The younger guy is a tile contractor. You could make a lot of trouble for them if you wanted."

"I don't. I want no one to know about this. Are you sure I have the only copy of the clips?"

"Absolutely," John confirmed. "After the DVD was made the clips were placed on a backup server that only my brother and I have access to and deleted from the active server. The technician is waiting to go by your apartment and cut links to all but your home computer. When you are ready, we will have a technician show you how to use the software."

"Let's do it tomorrow morning while Angie is at Yoga class. I think she will be gone all day anyway."

"Call the number on this card when you want to meet our guy," John instructed.

"Send me a bill for a job well done. Thank you." Bob said this as he stood and shook John's hand.

Bob meet the technician Thursday morning to see how to use the cameras and software. He spent the next two days planning the confrontation Friday night. He was going to show her the video and make his demands. When he got home Thursday night he informed her he would be home for dinner Friday night at six and he wanted to watch a movie.

They had a nice dinner Friday night with small talk. Lately they had much better talks and seemed to been reconnecting as a couple anyway. They went in the Den where the DVD was ready ready to play. Angie was wearing designer jeans that accentuated her big soft ass and a boat neck jersey top.

"What are we going to watch tonight," Angie asked.

"You'll see in just a little. First I want to talk."

"Ok," Angie said with some apprehension. She thought, he is going to ask for a divorce.

"I have been thinking for some time we need to reconnect as a couple. I can't remember the last time we had sex. It seems like since the night I had to work and did not make it home for dinner you have not been the least bit interested in me."

"Well, I wanted to make that the night we restarted our marriage," Angie said. "I made a special dinner, bought a special outfit, and was ready to make it an evening to remember and that night broke my spirit."

"I don't blame you for that. I know I have been working to much and not being the husband I should be. Realizing that I have been making some changes that I thought would be needed. As I mentioned, we made Sam the COO but there was more to it. I also have been working for some time with the other partners to turn more of the operations over to Sam. She has taken completely the office manager role and is close to taking over client management. As you well know that is the big reason the last few years I have had to be gone so much. You may have noticed the last couple of months I have been home more. Not taking weekend trip and the like."

"Actually I have noticed," Angie chimed in. She was now beginning to think he was headed to a monogamous relationship and she did not want to give up her new lifestyle.

"So last Monday I came home for lunch. I was going to surprise you with the news that I would be home most nights, not travel on any weekend without you, and the big surprise were a trip back to Aruba. I was thinking if we could redo that disastrous vacation with a successful romantic one, it would go a long way to reset our relationship. Can you remember what you were doing last Monday at lunch?"

Angie knew exactly what she had been doing most Mondays and was fearful where this was going. "I ...ah, had a workout with Mark and did some housework."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Let me refresh your memory." Bob showed her the picture of Q fucking her in the ass. "Does that refresh your memory?"

"I have been getting a massage once a week to loosen up my muscles. You know I have been working hard to firm up." Angie knew how weak this was.

"So does your masseur fucking you in the ass help you loosen up your muscles? Which muscle is he loosening up here?" Bob asked facetiously.

"That is not what is happening. It is easier to get leverage in that position."

"Really, and is it better to be nude?" Bob asked but with no malice.

Angie did not answer. Bob continued, "I walked into the condo and took that picture so I know exactly what was happening. Anyway I left without stopping your fun and hired a private investigator to find out what was happening. He got some good stuff on film. Want to see it?"

"No, I don't. What do you want?" Angie said giving up. "Do you want a divorce? I think maybe it is time to part ways."

"Angie, remember when we set up our firm as an LLP, you and I signed an agreement for our portion of the partnership. With a set of conditions, it is 50/50. One of the conditions is if we divorce with one of us being unfaithful, then that person forfeits their interest. We are going to watch the film and there will be no doubt about who has been unfaithful. So you don't want a divorce unless you want a big lifestyle change."

"That would not be fair. I mean after all I have helped you make the business what it is. I know you are the one with the talent but I supported you."

"It wouldn't be fair but that is what is going to happen if you don't meet my terms."

"What are your terms?" Angie asked with a lot of trepidation.

"The next few weeks you will do whatever I tell you without question. If at any time you don't, then we go the divorce route. Think of it as a series of tests and failure is divorce and loss of your half of the partnership in the firm."

"What are you going to ask me to do?"

"You will find out as we go," Bob answered. "The first activity is we are going to get naked and watch the video."

Bob stood and started removing his clothes. Angie sat there thinking. "If you have not started by the time I am nude then you failed the first small test." Angie got up, removed her shoes, then her jean, her top, and stopped. Bob had all his clothes removed. "Don't stop now. You're doing so well." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra dropping it to the floor. She was standing in her panties which were full sized Hanes.

Bob was staring at the best set of jugs he had seen in a long time. "Angie, you have the best tits I have ever seen. I am going to look at them a lot the next few weeks. Now take off those ugly drawers and throw them in the trash. We are going to improve your wardrobe the next few weeks and you won't need those anymore."

Angie took off her panties and held them out for Bob. "Go throw them in the trash." Angie walked to the kitchen and threw them in the trash. As she was walking back into the den he said, "I am also going to see that big beautiful butt a lot in the coming weeks. Now sit here and watch the video."

He hit play as he began rubbing her tits and the video started. It started where Bart was dragging her into the den. After Jeremy finished tying her hands to the couch legs and they were about to spank her, he asked, "Tell me what is happening. I know it looks like you are going to be raped but I don't believe it. Say it is and I will take this to the police where we can have charges filed."

The last thing Angie wanted was to get Bart and Jeremy in trouble. "That is not what is happening."

"Then what," Bob asked knowing the answer.

"I had a fantasy about being forced to have sex with multiple blue collar workers. I asked Bart to arrange that for me. That is what they are doing."

"So you are fucking Bart on a regular basis. Right?"

"I ...ah, I ...ah, well, yes," Angie answered.

"How long?" Bob asked.

"Not long after the night you did not show up for the romantic dinner I had planned for us," Angie answered. Bob had continued playing with Angie tits and in spite of her desire not to get aroused, she was. Plus, remembering the sex with Bart and Jeremy was adding to the arousal.

"Okay, let's see what happens next," Bob said as he started up the video. He let it play until both guys were spanking her where he stopped it as both men were feeling her up as they slapped her ass. "You seemed to be enjoying this. It is now my turn. Lay over my lap and ask me for a spanking."

Angie laid over his lap with her ass in the air. "Please spank me?"

"Why?" Bob said.

In spite herself Angie was beginning to enjoy being treated like that. "Because I have been a bad girl."

"Yes, you have but that is not why," Bob answered as he gave her the first smack. She flinched with the first lick on her right cheek but did not move with the smack on the left cheek. Bob could see his hand print on each cheek. "I am punishing you because you did not share this with me. I have watched this video several times the last two days and it makes me hot every time I see it. I like that you set this up but I want you to share it next time."

Bob gave each butt cheek another swat and asked, "Do you understand?"

"I am being punished because I did not share this fantasy play with you. I forced you to pay for getting this thrill."