Bob & Angie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right." Bob gave each butt cheek another whack. Angie's could not control the excitement occurring in her pussy, causing her fluids to flow just like when Bart and Jeremy were spanking her. Bob put a finger in her wet pussy, touched her clit and felt her shudder. "You are having an orgasm, aren't you?"

"Yes, I ...am," Angie said. "I am having an orgasm. I can't control it."

"My dear Angie, you are a whore," Bob said. "Tell me you are a whore." He gave her whacks again on both cheeks and again found her clit with this finger.

"I am a whore."

He gave her two more whacks. "Good I want you to be a whore but I want you to be my whore. I want to share in your exploits. Tell me you are Bob's whore."

"I am Bob's whore," she said.

"Let's continue the movie, it gets better." Bob hit play as the two men share her, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. As they swapped Bob said, "You are sucking that guy like you like it." He had continued stimulating her clit while watching her fantasy on the screen. "Tell me how much you like being taken by two strong blue collar guys."

Angie said as she had another orgasm, "I liked being fucked in my mouth and pussy by these two men."

"Now suck the guy who owns you." Angie bent over and took his penis in her mouth. She licked and sucked it loudly. Her head began to bob up and down on his member but he was not ready to cum yet. "Stop, tell me you are a whore that likes sucking men's dick."

"I am a dick sucking loving whore, I always have."

"You are better at it than before," Bob said. "I think being a whore is good for you and I am certainly going to enjoy having you as my whore. Stand behind the couch and bend over."

She did this causing her huge tits to hang down in his face. Bob hit the play button. He sucked the large areola as she watched herself being fucked. She put a finger in her pussy so she could continue having orgasm.

"Your tits are better than ever," Bob said excitedly. His dick was throbbing. He got up and got behind her and put his dick in her pussy as they both watched Jeremy have an orgasm. "I think that guy enjoyed fucking my whore. Didn't he?"

"Yes, Jeremy fucked me hard and enjoyed it."

Bob kept pumping and managed to hold out until Bart came in Angie. Angie had a massive orgasm as Bob and Bart came. "Oh my god, oh my god, ...," Angie yelled.

Bob turned her around and finally kissed her. She kissed back with a lot of deep tongue.

"Thank you Bob."

"Don't thank me yet we are not done for tonight. Go get a towel to sit on but don't clean up. I want you to remember what my sperm feels like. Bring some hand lotion. Also get us a glass of wine."

Angie walked to the bathroom got a towel. Bob watched her big round cheeks wobble back and forth as she walked, thinking; I almost let that get away. You are an idiot.

She came back wearing a robe and laid the towel on the couch. Bob said sternly, "I didn't tell you to put on a robe. Take it off."

She looked a little stunned but took off her robe and got them both a glass of wine. She handed him his glass and sat next to him. Bob put his arm around her shoulder and gently stroked her neck, back and shoulders as he talked. "I want to hear you describe what is happening here."

"You have caught me being a whore. That is sufficient to get you a divorce and take away my portion of the firm. But that is not what you want. You want me to continue being a whore but be your whore. Which means I will do exactly what you want. If at any time I decide I can't continue with this, we will divorce and I lose everything."

"Exactly. But there is an end. I consider this a period of indentured servitude. You owe me a debt. At the end of this period we tear up the agreement and sign a new agreement. The terms of the new agreement will be better and more reflective of our new relationship. You see I got very excited seeing you with these other men. I am going to push you to do more and more adventurous things. I have no intention of making it easy. But I think in the end we are going to have a more sexually exciting relationship."

"I understand," Angie said. "Thanks for giving me another chance." She had taken his still damp dick in her hand. She began to stroke it. He started getting hard.

"So during your servitude you will call me Lord Hall. At the end of the servitude you will be Lady Hall. Until then you will be slut or whore. Say it."

Bob's dick was now completely hard and Bob's hand had reached around and lightly stroked the side of her massive breast. Angie was beginning to squirm as she was getting a wanton feeling between her legs. She would do almost anything now to be screwed again.

"You are Lord Hall," Angie said. "I am Lord Hall's slut. I will be your devoted servant. Command me as you will."

Bob hit play and said, "Let's watch the second act." Angie continued to play with Bob dick as both his hands attacked her tits as they watched Q giving Angie a massage.

"Who is this and how long has this been happening?" Bob asked.

"That is Quintin," Angie now without apprehension before that this would turn out bad. "He is called Q. He substituted for Mark for a week and we started the massage sessions. It also was right after the night you did not show up for dinner."

"How often does this happen?"

"Once a week, usually Monday after my workout with Mark. We really did start it to try and loosen up my muscles."

"Do you pay him?"

"Yes for the massage and I serve him lunch."

"I want you to continue your work out regiment and massages with Q. Your body has never looked better."

"Okay," Angie said. Angie was so happy with this. She did not want to lose Q's attention.

"From now on, you will be spanked if you don't say yes Lord Hall."

"Yes, Lord Hall."

They finished their wine as on the film, Q had now mounted the table with Angie flat on her stomach and Q was putting his dick in her pussy while lubing her ass hole.

"Lie flat face down," Bob said. Angie did and Bob straddled her as he placed his dick in her pussy. He was matching what Q had done to her on Monday. They were both watching Q fucking her the same way. Both Q and Bob had long dicks that could easily penetrate in this position but Bob was a little thicker. Bob took the hand lotion and spread it on her ass and forced all he could in her tight hole. Q moved his dick from Angie's pussy to her asshole.

"You have that black man's dick in your butt don't you?"

"Yes, Lord Hall," Angie said. "Q has his dick in my tight asshole."

"How does it feel?"

"I love having his dick in my butthole. Please Lord Hall put your dick in my tight asshole."

Bob placed more lotion on his dick and pushed it in the deep crease of her large butt cheeks. He moved slowly expecting resistance. But there was very little resistance. His tip slipped past her sphincter with only light pressure. He moved half in before he stopped. Looking at the video matching Q.

"Q has trained your ass muscle to relax and allow men to enter easily, hasn't he?"

"Yes, Q trained me to relax so a man could take me in the ass."

"Tell me how much you love my dick in your asshole."

"Lord Hall, I want your dick in my dark spot. I love your dick in my dirty ass. It feels so good in my slutty hole. Thank you for that orgasm."

"Look at the movie," Bob instructed. "You have taken every inch of Q long dick." Angie knew she had taken all of his dick in her ass this second time. Q had told her and this was the first time she taken it all. She could see Q's balls slapping her ass with no space between her fat ass cheeks and his lean torso. She remembered having Q so deep inside her ass making her orgasm more intense.

"Please Lord Hall," Angie begged, "Q had his dick all the way in my ass. I want all of your beautiful dick in my nasty slutty butt. I want it all."

Bob shoved to the hilt and held it there. He could feel Angie's pussy contracting. After that wave past he pulled out and shoved back in. Angie was saying, "Thank you, thank you...!"

Bob yelled with an animal moan, "Oh my god that feels good." With that he ejaculated in Angie's ass. He collapsed on Angie, she rolled over so they could embrace. Bob kissed her gently and rubbed her back as her big tits squeezed into his bare chest.

After some time, Angie finally said, "Thanks you, Lord Hall for giving me a chance to pay my debt to you. You won't be sorry."

Bob again kissed her, "Angie I love you. We are going to make up for lost time."

"I love you too," Angie said. "I know you are going to challenge me and make me uncomfortable, but I will not let you down."

Bob and Angie took a shower and went to bed. Both exhausted and slept deeply.