Bob and Carol and Gemma and Alice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I'd done this I turned - to see Carol holding out a black satin 'bustier' - some sort of waist corset which was designed to hold me inwards in the right places.

"Er - Carol, I don't really need that do I?"

"You wait, Alan. You haven't seen the dress we've got for you yet."

So I stepped into the bustier and pulled it up, round my waist, it reached up to just below my 'tits'. And then Carol, from behind me, pulled the cords really tight - and nearly cut me in half. I grunted in surprise and exhaled at which point Carol pushed me in the back with one hand and pulled even tighter with the other. This time I did cry out.

"Alan, don't worry, you need to do this. You need a tiny waist to look your best, believe me."

I slowly recovered and began to breathe again, then I could speak.

"Streuth Carol, is this really necessary?"

"It is if you are going to fit into a size 10"

"A 10? Why on earth did you buy me a size 10. I'm a 14 really, though I can just about get into Gemma's size 12 stuff sometimes. Why?"

"Because we had to get it, Alan, and it was in a sale, and the shop only had this size available in black, this or a 16. You just have to have a little black dress, every woman does, and you are going to look so good, believe me."

She kept on saying that, I was not convinced. However I realised I had to go along with this and I was warming to the idea. Over the next twenty minutes Carol carried on with the transformation of Alan into Alice. She was obviously well primed by Gemma, knew where everything was and what to do for maximum effect. And she had a few ideas of her own.

"The 7-denier seamed black hold-ups were my idea, Alan, so that suspender buttons don't spoil the line of the dress. They are long-line too, so they won't show if you cross your legs. And the earrings, I got them for you. They're only cheap costume stuff but they do the job very well, sort-of diamante pendants, they look really nice. Match the choker too, in the right light they'll glisten as if they cost a million. Now, let me help you to get the wig on and the shoes, then let's see how the make-up looks."

The wig went on carefully, then the shoes. They amazed me. Gemma had decided I needed something a little more glamorous a couple of weeks ago, but these, well. They were high heels. VERY high heels, maybe 5" or 6", black patent stilettos. When I stood I was surprised how well I managed, walking around in them instantly as if I had worn heels like those all my life. At last Carol let me look in the mirror. I was amazed! Totally! She had done a good job, in fact she had done a brilliant job. The jewellery did sparkle and the whole effect, sexy black underwear and high heels, with the rather heavier and more provocative make-up than I usually wore in the house.

Something stirred down below when I looked at my reflection. I looked pretty good and I knew it. What would Gemma say to this?

"Carol, you have done a brilliant job, really, I'd never have believed it"

"Neither would I," said a voice behind me. It was Gemma who had crept up the stairs and in to have a look. "I just wondered how you were getting on - and I see the answer is 'famously'. Alice, you look sensational. OK Carol, where's this dress you've got for my husband?"

Carol opened the wardrobe door and took out the dress on its hanger. Both Gemma and I breathed in loudly when we saw it. It was black, yes. But black p.v.c., and very short, and very small. Size 10 maybe but there was not a lot to it, Carol slid it off the hanger and pulled down the zip at the back.

"Right now, it is Alice now, isn't it? Step into this and I'll fasten it for you, let's see how it looks."

I stepped into the skirt and Carol tugged it up over my bum. I stretched my arms into the tight-fitting sleeves, then Carol zipped it up the back - not very far. And reached behind my neck to fasten the halter neck clip there. She fussed over the dress for a while, making sure I was tucked in properly and my bra was not visible. But an awful lot of my breasts were, it really was plunging between them, that dress and the bustier between them worked together to give huge bulging melons at the front. The back wasn't much better, though my hair hung down below my shoulders there was a fair amount of bare skin showing.

I knew the answer I wanted to hear but I just had to ask, "Carol, can I get away with this, I mean, it's rather risqué isn't it?"

"Risqué?" butted in Gemma, "Alice, it's positively obscene, it's fucking lethal. I don't know how you've managed it between the two of you but you've produced a sex kitten. Bob is going to positively love you, Alice."

Bob! What would he think. I mean it was one thing to put on a skirt and a blouse and some make-up and to play at being a woman in the bedroom. But like this, heck, a couple of hours earlier I had been playing golf with him. This was something else.

"OK Alice, we'll find out in a moment. Gemma, we'll come down in a couple of minutes, I've got Alice's makeup to finish and his - I mean her - nails to do. And - er - Gemma - that other thing we talked about. What do you think?"

Gemma looked at me carefully, then turned to Carol. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."

"OK," was all she said, and went out and down the stairs.

Carol sat down next to me to sort out my nails, it was a task I always enjoyed but usually found difficult, especially the end stages when I had seven or eight nails fitted. And that would certainly have been the case here. Carol wasn't using sticky pads, she was gluing them on. And they weren't my usual slightly longish nails, these were well over an inch long and they were scarlet.

"OK now, let's finish you off, Alice, another coat of lipstick and liner pencil, then gloss. Then we're done. Now. Have a final look."

I did so and was not at all disappointed, the look was even more glamorous than before. Carol handed me a small black purse - I turned and looked once more in the long mirror. Internally I was terrified but really I was so thrilled. I had wanted to try to 'look' female, ever since Gemma and I had started dressing me up. And now I had my dream come true. I beamed at Carol.

"Wow, you really have done a great job, thank you so much."

"OK Alice. Let's see what Bob thinks."

Now for the crunch. I carefully walked down the stairs, coping with the impossibly high heels better than I would have thought, and went into the lounge. I saw Gemma first, it was the first time she had seen the 'full' me. Then I saw Bob and he saw me. He stood up and gulped.

"Streuth Alan, you look totally sensational," he said with real feeling, I could tell he meant it.

Carol had followed us down the stairs and gone past us, she turned and offered a whisky and a gin to us.

"Let me be your waitress this time, Alice. Please, sit down on the sofa you two, I want to see you together."

So we did, we sat down side by side. Gemma and Carol were looking at us, it was Carol who spoke first.

"I'm sorry, Gemma, there's no way I could dress Bob up in any way to look nearly as good as Alan does, he's far too wide and much too tall. I mean in heels like those he'd be about 6 foot 10 nearly. And he's too broad. But they do make a lovely couple don't they."

I may well have blushed, sitting there next to Bob, my legs crossed and showing off my nylon-clad thighs.

"You're right" said Carol, "but I still think Bob can get some more fun out of this situation. Apart from what you have been doing in bed the past few nights that is."

It was Bob's turn to look embarrassed. "Sorry you two but, well, you know, I mean it's the novelty of it, seeing Alan dressed like he was the other day, I mean, he looked really gorgeous. And he looks even better today doesn't he?!"

Gemma stood up and disappeared upstairs for just a few moments, coming back holding her silk jacket, the one I had bought for her on a trip to Paris the previous year. "Try this on, Alice." I did.

"OK you two, come on Bob, you've only had the one drink so you should be OK to drive."

Bob and I looked at each other. Something was going on, and I could tell he didn't know what it was either. Gemma smiled at us as we stood there side-by-side.

"Bob, you'd better take your car. Carol and I are going to change just a little more formal. I told you we weren't cooking tonight, you're going out with Alice. How about the 'Grey Fox', you're not likely to meet anybody who knows either of you there. Don't look like that, Alan, you know you really want to, don't you? And we both want to see how you get on."

Bob and I both realised simultaneously. They'd arranged a 'date' for us! We both, together, almost in synchronised voices, called out together 'No'. But we hadn't a chance. The two girls had decided. And though I was a little loath to admit it I was secretly in ecstasy just thinking about it. Being seen, in public, wearing such a promiscuous outfit. And with a man too. I couldn't really tell what Bob thought about it but, just over fifteen minutes later we were walking hand-in-hand from the car park to the pub.

"Alan, look, we have to go through with this, let's just get it over with. A couple of drinks and then we can go back to your house. OK?"

"OK Bob. As you say. But please, go along with this will you. I really don't want to be caught, you know. I'd absolutely die of embarrassment even with strangers. Please, play along will you?"

I squeezed Bob's hand to try to encourage him. Looking into his eyes I think I had misinterpreted what he was saying, he looked somewhat horrified. I realised it was the squeeze which had done it, a show of affection, not appropriate in the situation. But we still had to go ahead with this.

"Please Bob."

He relented, just a little. As we approached the door he reached out to hold it open for me and smiled.

"After you, Alice."

And I walked in. Into the pub. The Grey Fox, the lounge bar of. So there I was, with a man beside me holding my hand. A rather attractive man, I realised. And I saw the heads turn. To look at me. To look at my figure, my face, my hair, my legs. Inspecting all of me. And they saw a woman. I recognised the looks on the men's faces, after all I'd done it myself, stared at a woman entering a room, looked and imagined myself with her. But there was more. I looked across at Bob. He was beginning to smile and I knew exactly where he was coming from. After all I'd been in that situation too.

Walking into a pub or a restaurant with Gemma, I'd felt pride as other men looked at my date, my woman, wanting her, it had made me feel good. And I wanted Bob to feel good too. I slipped my hand from his and took his arm, smiling across at him. He realised. I had to play a part too. We walked over to the bar. The barman came over to us immediately, even though I could see there were a couple of other customers he should have served first.

I smiled again at Bob and put on what I hoped was my very best and sexiest 'Alice' voice, "I think I'll have a gin-and tonic, darling."

Bob ordered my drink and a double scotch for himself, I realised he was probably more nervous than me, he had decided he needed a double. Which was surprising really, considering I was the one who was taking the real risk. I mean, I did stand out somewhat. There weren't many guys who went out for the evening with another guy, at least not dressed as I was. From the bar I could see my reflection in the darkened window at the other side of the room. Not clearly but I could make out the main features, the tight revealing dress, the long legs and ultra-high heels, the long wavy blonde hair, the provocatively made-up face. I looked. And I thought 'I like this'! I did.

The whole feminine appearance was turning me on, I could feel the tightness of my trapped organ between my legs. As I sat and crossed my legs, feeling my hem slide up a little over my thighs I realised the effect it was having. Not just on me but on several of the men in the room, they were getting excited too. I realised the feeling of power a woman can have over a man, appealing to his sexual instincts. My previous exploits had all been at home with Gemma. But here and now, this was something different.

I sipped my drink slowly, revelling in the experience and, to some extent, playing at it. Like when I noticed one guy looking at me, I slid my hand up along my thigh, glorying in the sensation as my long red nails moved erotically over my nylon-clad thighs, and I watched him squirm. And again as I teased another man by slowly circling my red lips with my tongue, my eyes smiling at him as I teased him to some extent. Bob settled into it too. We talked quietly, about what we felt like, he said that he had got turned on the other night and that he and Carol had better sex than they had done for a while.

He got us another drink and began to really warm to the experience. Then - he put his hand on my knee. I actually think he did it because he wanted to but he quickly leaned over to speak quietly to me.

"Alan - er Alice, I mean. We have to keep up the appearance, don't we? Maybe we should be going soon."

He didn't need to say that - suddenly Carol and Gemma were there, beside us.

"Look, you two, I think you've done enough for now. And I'm just beginning to get a little worried about Bob's motives," said Gemma. "He's had several drinks already and I know from experience what that can lead to. Come on Alice, Bob can't drive, I'll take you home, Carol can drive Bob."

As she pulled into out drive some way ahead of Carol in our car, Gemma turned to me. "Well Alice, I could tell you enjoyed yourself. I knew you would. I'm really not sure how to react to seeing the two of you together, but if later on you and Bob - well - you know ..."

She left the sentence unfinished. I was shocked. What had she just said? Had she really just given her permission for me and Bob - me and her husband, that is, to - well, it didn't bear thinking about. I mean Bob was a guy, after all, and me? I was just a little confused. And I suppose I might have stayed confused until, ten minutes later as we all sat in our lounge again, having another drink, Bob put his hand on my leg again, and gently squeezed it!

It was my reaction which, thinking about it afterwards, was surprising. I looked across at Gemma to see her watching us - she smiled at me. I was feeling so aroused at that moment, the whole evening, the dressing, the drinks, the feelings in the pub, they all combined in my mind, I felt I knew at least something about what it must feel like to be a woman. To be looked at, maybe even admired, maybe even lusted after. I looked into Bob's eyes - and I saw lust, and I couldn't help myself. I leaned over towards him and, ever so gently, touched my lips to his. I wasn't sure whether it was something I wanted to do but it was definitely something he wanted, I had seen that. And it was definitely pleasant at least, he responded by gripping my thigh harder and sliding his other hand round my waist to pull me towards him.

Our lips pressed together a little harder, then I pulled back. In my sexy voice I spoke.

"Wow, Bob darling, that was great. How about more?"

I moved in again and this time Bob definitely responded, sliding his hand right up inside my skirt and opening his own mouth to admit my probing tongue. This wasn't just kissing, it was necking, and more still. I could feel the reaction inside his trousers as he became aroused and, out of sight of Carol and Gemma, my own right hand reached down to caress the bulge. This was moving into new territory.

It was Carol who spoke next, moving us not just into new territory but right off the planet.

"Er - Alice. Gemma and I had rather wanted to stay up for a while to watch a movie on TV. It's a real weepy - Sleepless in Sacramento or something like that. You could stay and watch it with us if you like. But if you two want to - er - go somewhere else - don't let us keep you."

As we separated slightly I watched Bob. He had realised what was being said and, despite now being rather drunk, he rebelled against it. I could tell what he was thinking - he knew the 'awfulness' of what he had just done, he'd been kissing a guy, and in front of both our wives at that. And worse still I knew he had actually been enjoying it. And now, amazingly, his wife was actually giving me permission to make a move on him. Seriously. The total unexpectedness of the situation amazed me. Did I want to?

YES! I knew I had to take charge. I leaned over to gently slide my creamy lips over his briefly, then stood up and provocatively slid my hands down my sides to straighten my skirt, wriggling my bulging tits as I did so.

"Like what you see, Bob, my darling?" I picked up my handbag and leaned right down over Bob so that he couldn't help staring right down my deep cleavage. "Do you, Bob? Fancy me do you?"

His breathing became heavier, mine too became rather erratic as I realised that it was me having this effect on him. OK I was surprised but I was also thrilled. It was me, Alice, who excited him. He wanted me, I know he did, but it was as a woman I had such an effect on him. I looked him in the eyes, he smiled. Yes, he wanted me too. I leaned over and whispered quiet in his ear.

"Are you up for this Bob, I can tell you are feeling really randy, your cock is swelling something massive in those trousers. How about it then? Am I woman enough for you?"

His initial reaction was one of surprise, of pulling back from the brink of wherever we were. But I was ready for that. As I sat down again next to him on the sofa. I turned my body towards him and slid my right leg right across his lap giving him an eyeful of my 'fuck-me' stiletto, my long black seamed stocking and a tantalising glimpse of bare thigh above my exposed stocking top. He really had no choice, he just had to reach down and grab my leg just below the knee.

I was ready, I wriggled so that his hand slid up over my knee towards my thigh, at the same moment covering his mouth with mine and working on it with my creamy red lips. Suddenly he did lose control, his own lips opened to admit my playful tongue. I wriggled more and felt his other hand begin to tease my breast through my thin tight dress.

"Is that OK my darling? How about it then?"

"Christ Alan - er - Alice, I don't know. I really want - heck, I really do - want to ...."

He couldn't finish the sentence, couldn't express his desire. So I did it for him. I stood up and reached down to pull his hand towards me and spoke, very invitingly.

"Come on, Bob my darling. Time for bed."

Had I just said that? Of course I had! I was on cloud nine, revelling in the effect of my feminine wiles, on the guys in the bar and now on my best friend Bob. I wanted him. I didn't look at the girls, just pulled Bob vertical and dragged him, not too unwillingly, after me. And up the stairs into the master bedroom. The room where Gemma and I had made love so passionately and erotically so many times. But now I was going to have a different experience.

I just didn't give Bob time to think.

"Bob, my darling, can you unzip me please?" I asked, turning my back to him and moving close.

I expected him just to start to undress me but he had suddenly gotten into the swing of things himself. His right hand snaked round my waist and up to cup my right breast, his head buried in my neck as he kissed me. I turned and flung my arms round his neck. "Jeez, Bob, that is SO good!"

"Christ, Alan - Alice. YES!!"

We kissed again, hard again, and I felt Bob's big hands pull on the zip of my dress behind me. I stood back and slid my arms out, letting the dress slide to the ground, then stepped out of it. I stood there, in basque and hose, heels and panties, just feeling ever-so-sexy. I could tell simply by looking down at Bob that he felt so too. I reached down and unzipped his pants, then slid my hand in and grasped his erect penis. It was the most gorgeous cock I had ever had the pleasure of touching - in fact apart from my own it was the first.