Bob and Carol and Gemma and Alice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 8 inches long by then and so big around. All I wanted to do was to lick and suck on it and see how big it really got when hard. I pushed Bob down onto the bed and climbed on beside him, then I leant over and wrapped my hands around his prick and slipped my smooth moist red lips down over it.

I licked and sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth and there was still a lot left over to stroke with my hands. I even had him slide his pants down so I could play with and suck his balls as well. Bob moaned softly when I slipped his tight swollen balls into my mouth and rolled them around gently with my tongue while I kept stroking his wet cock. Then I started peeling the rest of his clothes off. I could hardly believe it. I was lying on a bed, all tarted up, with my best friend Bob naked beside me and we were both SO horny. I wrapped my creamy red lipstick-covered lips around his shaft again and sucked like I had never sucked a cock before - which of course I hadn't.

His hands began to roam all over my body, causing me to tingle from one end to the other. That was all it took. I felt his cock stiffen yet again and as he rammed it as far down my mouth as it would go, his sweet hot cum shot hard into my mouth. I paused for a minute as he wilted to swallow it all down.

"Bob, that was so amazing. Wasn't it?"

I heard a sweet satisfied moan from the bed beside me and turned my head round to look. Bob was lying there. He really did look so happy, so content, it gave me such a satisfied feeling to have been the woman for him, to have helped in his problems in some way. Hell, who was I kidding, 'helped' - I had helped ME, I had loved it. I reached down to caress his balls once more. I hoped that maybe he had more to give me and was soon rewarded as his cock once again swelled up to its full erect size. I knelt down and kissed the head gently to encourage it - not that it was really needed, Bob didn't needed any encouragement.

"Bob. That was great but - would you like to fuck me?" I whispered in his ear in as sexy a voice as I could manage.

"Alan, don't you dream of trying to get out of this, I am feeling so randy still, you are going to get the fuck of a lifetime, believe me. Come on, open your legs, I need to get at your arse."

I lay on my back and lifted my legs in the air invitingly. Bob didn't need any more words from me to know that I wanted him to do me. He got on top of me and put his strong hands on my arse and pulled my arse cheeks apart. I reached for the tube of cream on my bedside table and handed it to him. He began to generously apply it to both his cock and my arse.

He started by slowly working a finger at a time into my arse till he had three of them inside me. Then he started sliding his fingers in and out of me and stretching me at the same time till I was ready for his big tool. I reached down between my legs and guided his cock to my waiting hole and slowly eased it inside me. It still was almost more than I could take, I wasn't sure it was going to work but suddenly I felt his cock-head slip right into me.

"Oooh yes Bob," I whispered in my sexiest voice, "That feels really great, how is it for you?"

Bob started to answer, just beginning to slide his prick further up me.

"Jeez Alice, it feels really nice, different to what I expected, your arse is really tight, I'm not sure if I can ........ OOOOHH!!! My god Alice that is fantastic, squeeze me again like that ... OOOOOHHHH!!!"

Alice! He was calling me Alice! I felt his cock slowly slide up me, I was in heaven. It felt so good, not really like I had expected but in many ways SO much better. He started sliding his cock further and further inside me till I could feel his balls hitting against my arse with all his glorious length inside me.

We both moaned and I felt my cock begin to get hard as well. He slowly eased it back out till just the head was in me and again slid fully right into me. I thought my arse was going to explode. I was LOVING every moment!

"Go ahead and fuck me Bob. Fuck me hard!" I cried out, then realised maybe someone downstairs had heard me.

But Bob didn't need any further urging and started plunging his massive tool deeper and deeper into my arse at a furious pace. I never stopped stroking my own cock and I was almost there again myself.

"Cum right up me, Bob, my darling. Christ I do so want you to fuck me, come on baby, you got do it, oh my, Bob, that is SO GOOD, so DEEP, so HOT, I need it Bob, I need your juices in to - Oooooooooooooooh!!!" I cried.

He climaxed. Jet after jet of hot cum shot from his cock right into me and I loved it. My own cock started to explode as well spraying my own juices all over his belly, we were rocking back and forth in paroxysms of ecstasy. I had never had such good sex with anyone, male or female, before in my life.

As we both collapsed after our exertions Bob laid back on the bed and I curled up beside him, with my head on his chest, my legs wrapped around him, and my hand wrapped lovingly around his gorgeous, now wilted, love-tool. When morning came. I awoke and for a moment wondered just what was going on. Last night had been tremendous, but I wondered exactly what was going to come next. I turned sideways to find Gemma lying there beside me, fast asleep. I remembered. I'd had gay sex, heck I had been fucked, by my best friend. And at the invitation of his wife too and with my own wife's full consent.

Wow!! What could possibly follow that? Gemma stirred a little but did not wake, I slid out of bed. Padding gently towards the bathroom I realised I was still 'dressed' - of course I was, there had been no opportunity since last night's shagging to get changed. I looked in the mirror and was appalled! My make-up was all over the place, smeared mascara, lipstick over my cheeks and down round my neck. This wouldn't do, I had better get it repaired. Then I realised just what I had been thinking. Usually when Gemma and I slept 'à lesbian', I had been in a hurry to change back to 'Alan' as soon as I had got up, while she slept on so that I could greet her as her husband. Not that I had been ashamed of being Alice or anything, just that I was obviously going to have to change that day and it made sense to do so from the start.

But this time? Well, last night had definitely been different. Why shouldn't today be different too? Yes. So I stripped totally and showered after removing all my make-up as best I could with liberal applications of Gemma's cleansing cream. Then I re-applied the special cover-up cream carefully over the top of my breast-forms to hide the join, slipped into a clean pair of panties, and quietly opened Gemma's lingerie drawer. Carol and Bob were in the spare room, my 'dressing room' and I couldn't get at my own clothes so it was going to have to be some of Gemma's. But which? Looking in her wardrobe the choice of skirt was obvious, the tight black leather one I had bought her last birthday, she looked great in it. She'd said I would too but I'd never tried it on. Everyone was very flattering when they came down to breakfast.

Gemma was first, looking radiant as usual and a little jealous when she heard about the activities of the previous night. Carol was rather surprised too even though she had a good idea what was going on, after all she had given her 'consent' for it, hadn't she? And Bob? Well, he just looked happy, specially when I greeted him with a long luscious kiss - in front of his wife - which got him aroused yet again.

Carol had apparently dragged him out of my bed at about two in the morning and insisted he perform again, for her, after all she is his wife, isn't she? He looked remarkably fit considering. Right there and then Gemma and Bob decided to stay with us for one more night, to 'finish off' their rehabilitation although I do think they have worked through their problems in a way they never really imagined. In fact Gemma is the only one who didn't get any last night. But Carol and I have decided, or at least agreed, to do something about it. Tonight.

Bob is due back from work soon, he's had a longer drive than usual, the three of 'us girls' have spent most of the day getting ready for this.

I'm still wearing Gemma's tight black mini, thought I've swapped my top for a more glitzy low cut affair which Carol found for me when she and Gemma went shopping this afternoon, leaving me to do the housework. I've done my share towards the dinner tonight, the starter, just toast and a nice pate. Carol did the main course, a rather rich pasta-in-sauce thing which she says Bob will like. She's finding things rather difficult coping in the kitchen, she is wearing my black p.v.c. dress and sensational makeup, she looks totally foxy tonight.

And Gemma got a new dress out of all this, a stunning red gown, slit right up the thigh, Bob is going to melt when he sees her in it. She has done the dessert, a fruit pie with loads of cream all over it.

Basically lots of carbohydrate, Bob is going to need all the energy he can muster. We've just drawn lots. Not for who gets him tonight. Just for who gets him first!