All Comments on 'Bob and Jan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Standard Droll Anti-Hero/ Story Format . hehe.

JPB and Humphrey Bogart just ' dont gibe a damm' . I'm cool with that even if I'm not cool like that.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Good One

I'd love to be this guy!

Thanks - Again!!!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

JPB is at it again.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY TEMPT FATE

you were in and out and gone.....TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110over 11 years ago
that damned landing strip!

i'm sorry, but those jokes are aweful!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

That joke about aids? An up date of an old Irish joke:

Pat was on his death bed, and told Judith, his wife to have Mike stop by.

“Mike, I’m lying here a dieing, and I’ve got a last request for ya.”

“Sure Pat, I’ll be glad to do whatever ya want.”

“Go down to the pub, and tell the lads there that the reason the casket was closed that the Syphilis was so bad me face wasn’t decent.”

“For god’s sake, Pat, you’ve got the cancer, not syphilis. Why would you want me to tell a lie like that”

“I don’t want those low bastards calling on my wife while I’m still warm in the grave!”

An alternate ending with a much different meaning

“For god’s sake, Pat, why would you want me to tell ‘em such a thing?”

“I don’t want me mates calling on me wife when I’m gone!”

LOL

Chilley

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Huh?

Large percent of the story consists of unrelated jokes. Hope this is a series, because the ending is abrupt and indecisive. (Yeah, Life is that way, but Fiction shouldn't be!) Also don't understand why our Bull Hero didn't ask about Hubby's reasoning during the withdrawal times...or why Hero and Sweetie switched over to being 'in your face.' ?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not much story yet

And it is about cheating since the husband clearly doen't approve.

I'd also suggest you get in touch with mitchfren for some decent jokes!

Ghost_247Ghost_247over 11 years ago
Not Bad At All

Not much of a story and the jokes aren't going to make it on late night, but a couple were pretty funny.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good storyline and a well written story

But it is a strange ending unless there is another chapter yet to come.

It seems as if Jan knows what she wants and that's young cock and plenty of it.

After all, Bob is a lot younger than Jan,and can give her plenty of fucking that she needs.

I hope to see more where Jan gets her young cock and her family

Thanks for the read.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Well jpb

At least you did not turn her into a screaming size queen whore for the company - you sometimes do that you know. So maybe you did and we just don't know it yet.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
forgot to add

good jokes and i cant wait for the second chapter. gave you a 5.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Slut

Jan is a cheating skank whore cunt twat wife cuckolding her husband with a jerk-off who fucks married women if they ask. All cheaters should die.

The jokes were good.

HA

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Light Read

Just sit back and follow the story, don't think too much about it!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Old rememberings

The jokes were good. I think in the free West World is difficult to understand what did it mean the political jokes in the communist East countries. When was at the great transient from East to West, I was with collegues from other departments on a outer course in a Hotel. That time was when the East Germany people got free way to West in Hungary in autumn 1989. A collegue from an other department and me told ONLY political jokes in shift. I told a political joke the other think for a new one and he told I think for a newer. We made our collegues laugh for 2 and half or 3 hours NON STOP nafter dinner. I live in freedom and I forgot 80% of those political Jokes.

However I tell one:

Breznev the first Soviet leader (between about 1964-1981) gets up to go working to the Kreml. The personal driver looks at Breznev with very strange sight. Breznev feells himself akward. They arrive to the gate of the Kreml. The wards look at Breznev with very strange sight, breznev feels himself with very very akward. Breznev sits down on his desk and his secretary enters and she looks at weirdly to him. Breznev becomes stressfull with the akward situations, so he asks his secretary.

"Maria Alexandrovna What is the strange on me?"

The secretary answers:

"Kind Tovaris Breznev where are your HONORS????"

Breznev touches his Chest and he discovers the lack of the medals of honors with despair.

"I FORGOT ON MY PYJAMAS!!!!!"

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Dinning Room Winning Room Sinning Room - Dining Room Dimwit

Get it Bob?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
just goes to show the double standard

a wife has cancer and can't fuck, if the husband files for divorce. Then he isn't a man, but he has acute ED then she either gets to have a lover or a divorce. I guess its okay to be a whore than a good wife.

Hands0nmanHands0nmanover 11 years ago
Double standard?

Good lord what an idiot. This is fiction; that means it is all make believe. There is no double standard because these aren't real people you imbecile.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Wow Handonanothermancock

no shit you fucking moron, next you make a comment look in the mirror, then go back and play with your dolls queer. Next time look before you leap you cumguzzling whack job. Wasn't talking to you dick cheese.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago

She says, "I don't want to rub his nose in it," and then proceeds to rub his nose in it. Very interesting premise and I understand the impetus for their arrangement, but there is clearly no love in this kind of relationship. The hubby should have ended it. Is there more to this story?

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Weaker than normal

First, this was not a proper ending even by your standards

Second, hubby never heard of a strap on or eating pussy? Really?

Third, both are liars and broke their code. Flirting IS making a play for her.

Telling him she would say yes IS making her into a slut.

Not your finest

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And I guess we'll all wonder too

Because this was REALLY an unfinished story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
YOU WONDER WHERE THE BLONDIE WENT

when you brush-em-off sans lint. TK U MLJ LV NV

SigintSigintabout 9 years ago
Dude, That Was A Prelude

A chapter one. A beginning; a heckuva beginning, but JUST a beginning.i haven't had much truck with that FTDS guy but....

Get the point?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair, Seems Unfinished

“He knows, but I don't want to rub his nose in it." – LOL, what do you call what she just did?

“he had watched and that it had upset him greatly and then she said we couldn't see each other any more.” – Huh? He KNOWS she’s doing it, presumably he knows watching will upset him, so why did he watch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another...

Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This isn't a story, it's just typing

Yet Another JPB narrative purporting to be an actual story. The "story" part is left to the reader as an exercise. . . in what??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then, and then and then along came Bob!

Bob, Finish your story please.

kage440kage440over 5 years ago
And part 2?

So what happened??? I'd really like to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since there's no real ending . . .

I could only give this 1 star.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
The narrator was right.

He is an asshole. Any man that sleeps with a married woman is an asshole.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Jan was a cunt! It’s one thing to have a “boyfriend” when husband cannot function, and the husband cares enough about her “sexual wellbeing”.

But to rub her husbands face in it (metaphorically speaking) is the shits. UNLESS he is into cuckolding, which he obviously was not, at least at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poor

Poor story with an even poorer ending..It appears the author didn't know how to end it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anything

Even JPB puts out trash sometimes. This story about an asshole and a slut is just that. He didn't know she had her husband's permission, so fuck him.

jesemmojesemmoover 4 years ago
What??

I didn't know what was going to happen next...……(what happened next?)

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago
Where is the rest

Why do you regularly leave stories unfinished.?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I didn't like the characters or what they did, but I did like the story in general. Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While the characters may not be the most likable, I've known many like them. One complaint I often see is that stories are too much alike yet write one that is different and people still are not happy! Like the song"Garden Party" 'you can't please everyone so you got to please yourself'. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We just love the posting of a partial I complete story with no ending - again.

Well, it does allow your imagination to run wild to compensate for a a writer who doesn’t have his complete act together!

Very sad……..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another almost very good, but very incomplete story!

Yes, your readers have imagination and some are very vivid - but????????

It is the creative writer’s responsibility to instill their thoughts, desires and ultimate path to an ending in satisfying readers!

If that does not happen on a fairly frequent basis, reader and customers start raiding away. The only long term growth is the persuasion of enticing new readers into the fold.

Full term and complete finished stories go a long way toward that goal!

But then you are the author and the deciding factor, aren’t you!

Write and publish your stories and let your readers fall where they may…….

Good thing your not writing business, sales, medical and other documents that require completeness!!!!!

Please - a finish????????

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexabout 2 years ago

Why are most all your stories unfinished? I just don't understand the logic. Please finish them!!

ReadyOneReadyOne7 months ago

You want an ending?

.

Jan is now divorced. She and Bob hookup and live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories