All Comments on 'Bob Gwen and Harlina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 8 years ago
The master has writ

5*

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Great

A JPB classic. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just gotto say I really enjoyed reading this story it should be in the romance section . After all the shitty stories being posted in resent months in the loving wives category this is an entertaining and excellent story. Thank you

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I not always like your stories, but this one...

I not always like your stories, but this one is very good and a good and easy read...And in a day like today, full of bad stories in LW, this story stands up and get 4*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, hole in the plot

I enjoyed the story. It's a bit confusing, Gwen's reason for being with another man when she was supposed to be at her study group was that her brother was in town and asked her to dinner near the airport so he wouldn't miss his flight. Bobby's friend told him, "Two is not a group homes; two is a couple and the couple I was looking at were kissing and playing ‘touchy-feely' with each other."

"When was this?"

"Last Monday, Wednesday and Thursday."

Doesn't match. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thankyou

Thank you very much Bob! I loved finding something new from you! I really appreciate you staying with us, and continuing to contribute as much as you can. Thanks again!

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Not worth a 5

What about the other times she had broken dates and was kissing and being touchy feely with another guy. That was not her brother. No she lied or you messed up the story. Just does not fit. You do write well so I will give you a 3

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 8 years ago
Hmmm... some readers may need to read it again

Gwen - worked late - Angelo's with brother

Lina - study group - group not a couple - toughy, feely - Angie's with big guy

Similarities are why Bob reacted as strong as he did with Gwen. JPB did mistype Angie's instead of Angelo's in one paragraph though. When an author uses flashbacks he's always in danger of losing a reader (personal experience, lol)

Enjoyed this one a lot JPB!

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 8 years ago
Oops!

Oops sorry! It's early for me.

Meant to say touchy-feely! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does not add up bob

Three nights a week she called off her dates brother didn't fly into town three times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a 5

Pretty good, but the story's inconsistencies hurt it badly. All the cancelled dates have been pointed out.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Liked it, but Lina is scary

working to get him back and then cheating with the SAME GUY?!?

would have liked it better if that element had been different - just to trite for it to be same guy and makes her seem so psycho that one has to think he would have noticed she was crazy.

But overall, I liked the tale.

ixnay2000ixnay2000over 8 years ago
Absolutely terrific!

Really great story. Not much more to say - just a well crafted tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-very good story......

Stop posting anonymous bonnietaylor2. You're given the anons a bad name. lol

As usual the "FLAMER" has attacked others. Do you feel good about yourself vastiesmith2 or bonnietaylor2 sometimes anonymous? You do realize your comments cause negative scores for any author that allows them.Someday they'll wake up to the fact bonnie/vastie = 1* votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well..i guess

Cmon JPB...i miss the voyeuristic side of your stories where the cuckold husband or boyfriend encourages and enjoys seeing the wife or girlfriend with other men. Not a fan of the "nice one woman guy" perspective. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuity

As pointed out by others, the three prior broken dates & showing up with another guy at restaurant across town were NOT included in the one-time visit with "brother" when confrontation occurred. On that note, the family meeting with the "brother" who was left with beer in the face, and a beer mug bump on the side of his head (knocking him out) SHOULD have been worthy of further explanation.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
A really nice

little story. As usual, JPB has come up lacking with his tags. I'll add this story to the list of those I'll never be able to find again. Needed at least one more proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well played Bob, well played

Both fun and entertaining to read. Well put together and it had a good, concrete ending! What more could we ask for? I do think he should be afraid of Gwen. If he steps out of line I think his nuts will go missing! Grandpa was probably right. Now if we could just get some of the other good writers to post new stories we'd see an end to the idiotic cuckold stories. Excellent story. More like this please. We haven't heard about Paulina or Nancy lately.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Good One

Nice to hear from one of the most prolific writers on this site. Did you ever finish that story that got waylayed when your computer crapped out?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BOBBY BOY HAS A WINNER WITH THIS TALE

a whole lot of truth wrapped up in fiction. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DID YOU EVER HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND

lead one along and the other behind. TK U MLJ LV NV

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story JPB ....

but I wonder why you put it in the Loving Wives category, because they weren't married until the very end? I guess because you usually post here, and I'm glad you did because I like all your stories and read them one after another on your submission.

I've never had this happen to me. My "girlfriends" just told me they didn't want to go with me anymore. I can imagine how this makes a guy feel. Isn't there some adage about "twice burned?"

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I have read most of your stories and am a fan. I was expecting Gwen to abuse Bob and was more than pleasantly surprised by a happy ending. It was a pleasure to give this story a 5!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Good story

But Gwen's explanation of her broken date didn't ring true since it had happened 3 or 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As good as always...

Would like to read more stories in that quality here at this board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

All your characters seemed like normal human people, are stories like this permitted here? I could imagine most of this happening around me, and remember several of the situations personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 Stars

Solid story, but if three family members told him to "run for his life" at some point he (and the reader) should have been told why that is.

I assume it because she was bossy, but it would have been good to hear exactly what it was.

Four Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

A terrific story, and I don't understand anyone who doesn't understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
JPB shakes the chip off his shoulder

and carries a story through to a pleasing conclusion. More!! ****

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Okay...

But it was verging on dull. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was this to win a bet?

Someone bet you couldn't write a story to its conclusion, and where the woman wasn't a slut, the husband wasn't a cuck, and no one RAAC. OK, so there was one slut, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Really can't figure out what Halina was doing. Why did she work so hard to get him back, then set off a relationship bomb right in the middle of their bed? And then she's gone again in 2 hours? Was she the ghost of relationships past?

Anyway, thanks for making LW partially readable this week.

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
Can't miss with you

Great story as always!!!! Glad you're back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!....

....I enjoyed it's much as anything you've ever offered.

Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's Back

Loved it, wonderful. So nice to have Just Plain Bob back. now let's all get ready for a really long story :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Family

OK, let's see if I've got this right ... When Brother Tom and Alice announce their engagement, Uncle Dan is the ONLY (other) family member who attends (and it looks like Tom was the first of the siblings to get married!). Just Gwen, Tom and Unca Dan. Then, when Gwen wants to have her family meet and judge Our Hero, Mom & Dad, Gramps & Granny, and Brother Dave show up to pass judgement ... NOT Unca Dan (who warned him earlier) or Bro Tom and SiL Alice! Interesting family dynamics!

Despite those oddities, I liked it ... a good read!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Hmm

Not up to your usual standard of editing, with more misplaced words and slightly worse grammar.

That being said, it's like bitching that the girl blowing him dyes her hair: i.e. ingratitude for a lovely experience otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
JPB ! enough said !

Bob I have read every L.W. story you've posted here and on SOL ! 98% of them are great ! After reading your open letter I understand why you wrote some of the Cuck ones , but even those were better than 99% of authors on either site ! Nice to have you posting again !

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

All ways good to read you Bob . Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy endings are nice.

Re title

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

Great tale. Bob deserved that happy ending. But what was up with that Harlina bitch? I think there might be another tale there.

Five Stars

HmunsterHmunsterover 8 years ago
Some Questions

Around the plot points that could have used some filling in. Would have loved to know more about Harlina. Why in the world try to get him back if she's just going to continue cheating? There's got to be more to that story. Otherwise, get actions defy logic. And why did people tell Bob to stay away from Gwen? Sounds like there's history there. Would've been nice to have that explored.

Appreciate that you're back and contributing again, but this could have been fleshed out more. Thanks.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and if there were plot holes, I haven´t noticed them. My problem might be that I don´t sit there with a notepad and shout PLOT HOLE!, PLOT HOLE! as soon as I´ve found one. I think it´s more important to enjoy the story than to find flaws. And yes, it would have been interesting to hear about Harlina´s motivations. But it´s not really decisive. If you start with that, you might also want to describe Mel. And soon you´d have a long, compicated story that doesn´t flow any more. This is a story from Rob´s perspective and he has told everything he knows about Lina. Which is everything we need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i read the same version maybe on sol

the ending was different , still a good one from JPB.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Re Plot Holes

Reading is like a cruise down a country road. You aren't there to bitch about the smell of manure. You are there to enjoy the ride.

But sometimes, you hit such a bump that you are no longer admiring the picturesque barns in the distance, but instead have to concentrate on your DRIVING instead, which drags you away for why you are there. Sometimes, the plot takes a serious wrong turn, and now you are forced mentally to do a K turn on a narrow road and try to figure out exactly where you ended up and get back on track.

And in Bob's case far too often (not here) the car just runs out of gas and you are left stranded.

Now, granted, SOME of us are more sensitive to the road conditions, but very few go LOOKING for shit to bitch about.

(Though, Bob, now that I am here, I really have to question the continual use of 'story within a story' elements which distracted the...;) )

heartlandwriterheartlandwriterover 8 years ago
Nice story, but where's the erotica?

I've always enjoyed JPB's stories but in the last year or so he seems to have forgotten the "erotica" part of Literotica.com. A few more sex scenes would have helped this story quite a lot.

hnau0022hnau0022over 8 years ago
Nice guys win

Nice to see a JPB story that isn't about wild sluts and gangbangs. Nice to see the good guy win and the bitch (Lina) loose.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
After his experience with 'Lina.

I understand his reaction to seeing Gwen at the Italian restaurant

Gwen broke dates with him several times because her new job required her to occasionally work late. Did he overreact? Did he have reason to be suspicious? Maybe. Why didn't she just tell him her brother was in town and she wanted to go to dinner with him?

Was the guy she was with at the restaurant the brother he met when Gwen took him to meet and greet the family? We are not told.

JPB left those details just ambiguous enough to leave us questioning.

But I am certain Bob needs to get some self confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good one

Thanks for continuing to write. I get moved one way or the other with reading your stories. Loved this one. Leave it be, please! A good dancer at that, kind of inspiring.

Thanks again, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I only read about 45% of your stories. But I think this is the best so far.

I did notice you have changed your stories some lately, I do like where you have been going with your story lines.

Thank you.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
but a bit too pat

Seems like he was just looking for any excuse to get back with Gwen.

He accepts this 'meeting' but drops any questions about all the other broken dates.

Once burned twice shy.

Oh, that was the other fire, just because it burned you is no reason to expect this fire to burn you.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Oh shit, oh shit, and oh shit!

I. What a bunch shits we have who think there's a plot hole because she might have lied about who she was with at 'Angie's Restaurant'. Got a surprise for you; women do lie sometimes.

2. And shit, someone found a dangling particle? a preposition at the end of a sentence? A misspelled word? Jesus, and all this time I thought JPB was Hemingway!

3. Ah, yes a third shit, nobody.not even Wilt Chamberlain, remember the 20,000 women, gets his rocks off as much as JPB.

Now the good stuff.

1. JPB is at his best when he tells a real love story, and this was one of them. Honest, a couple of his earlier ones were pretty grim.

2. JPB found a girl with a brain, her name was Gwen, and, after some obvious foolishness, got off her ass and brought the one she wanted home on the hood of her car.

3. Yeah, oh yeah, Gwen turned out to be my wife and my wife's family; the classic 'here's how it's going to be son, have another piece of this homemade apple pie, while your soon to be sister-in-law scoops you up another helping of tapioca, and just don't you worry, you've bought the whole ranch, not just the girl. Do what you're told, make a lot of babies with our little girl, and we'll see to the happily ever after.'

4. Yes sir JPB that ending has been my life story. How could it not be a five.

Thanks JPB. How about another!

Jedd Clampett

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
I was hesitant to read a JPB story because half the time he doesn't finish them, but...

I read someone else's comment on this one and thought I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did. I thought this was an excellent story; well written and well thought out. I loved the fact that he had wondering which one of the two women he would wind up with.

I gave it a well deserve 5 stars.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Clueless Bobby forgot that his friend told him that Gwen had been on three dates at Angie's with the same guy, while she told him that it was only one evening with her brother Dave, which Bobby should immediately have realized was a lie, and taken her to task about.

For that matter, he should have investigated earlier on why exactly he was warned about her, it would have probably saved him some grief, as well as a marriage unlikely to last.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
I agree

with Ib_says and disagree with carvohi (all of whose stories I have read).

The dinner with Dave does not explain the regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday dates which Bob's friend told him about.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
That is funny

I went back to the first page and there was no mention of the guy speaking about Gwen.

On page TWO, a guy warns the hero about HARLINA stepping out in a flash back.

However, my question is this: she is holding his hand. I have two sisters. Neither of them sit around holding my hand. So this...is a bit strange. Maybe Gwen is just very physical. But it is certainly a question I would ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What story are some of you readeing

I started reading some of the comments and I believe some of you are just skimming through with out actually reading the story . For one thing it was Harlina that Arty was at Angies three time with some big guy not Gwen, it was at Angelos that he saw Gwen with her right on her brother Dave's left hand. How can you comment on a story when you don't even know what you read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

Finally a decent story, I loved it.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 7 years ago
Best ever

Bob, I've been reading your stories for years. I realize that you haven't written anything new in a long time. I hope all is well. If this is your last story ever, well, you went out with a bang. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I really, really enjoyed this one! Totally surprised me with the last part of Gwen's behavior and determination to make Bob understand that she really loved him above everyone else. Best one I've read from this author yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it four stars.

I'd like it but not as much as your BTBs. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Although he really was a clueless bonehead! But something in me really wanted him to take a new job far, far away from both women and start again. Her Grandfather was right. That's just the perverse part of me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're a great writer

when you bother to end a story. Your end was rushed but it worked. Great job. Take time to think your stories and let them stew for a while before publishing them. A lot of them look rushed and incomplete as if you just write them down and got rid of them. This one was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2* The story of a coward

Author loses a lot of man points for such a wishy washy cowardly protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice, romantic, and, as usual, totally contrived.

What did Harlina's return have to do with anything? I just couldn't understand why she was even part of the story, having no significant influence on the plot. But then most of your stories include at least one soulless cheating cunt, so I guess it was Harlina's turn in the barrel?

Anyway, thanks for the effort. Hope Gwyn is happy with what she settled for.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Another great story by a master

I won’t gush about it but just know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this two pronged drama. Thanks, and I will continue on with the reading opportunity you’ve provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really entertaining story

I liked the whole thing. But the perverse part of me really wanted him to realize she WAS out of his league, that he really WASN'T anything special and as she lists the facts for him (some were better looking, some were richer and some were smarter) I wanted the lightbulb to go on in his head, take Grandpa's advice, dump her and run like hell. Take a transfer to another location and leave Gwen behind. But that's just the bad boy speaking. Or is it the smart boy? Maybe you could do like you did in another one of your stories Bob? Give us an alternative ending? As a close friend asks me from time to time - "Are we having fun now"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Carlos Washington

Just so everybody knows, here's a quote from his site: 2018 nominations include: International Western Music Association for Group of the Year; Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association for Male Vocalist of the year and Song of the Year . Their new album “Swing Time Baby” has reached international notoriety and interviews with DJ’s across the globe have raved about the wonderful sound and content of the album! It has ranked in the top 10 played albums (coming in at 2) with DJ’s through the International Western Music Association. All true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CORRECT CATEGORY

A couple comments said this did not belong in Loving Wives. While it would fit in Romance, Loving Wives is an appropriate category. For why, see my comments (10-16-18) at Michelle and Matt by Ohio.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Harlina's story

What was up with the bitch, Harlina? Can't leave us curious.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really good

One of the better JPB stories that I have read. A real story with a solid ending, although as others have said, I would like to know what was up with Harlina.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
It's alright if Bob ends up with the prize!

Funny thing about 'Perfect 10's': those type of girls rarely turn out to be cheaters.

They're very well aware how hot/desirable they are, and have been hit countless time by men all their life. So, when they decide on a man to settle down with, they usually do it for keeps.

Sure, they're still sluts among them, but not as much as with the 'girl-next-door' type, exactly like Harlina, who will probably spend most of their life being 'curious' and insecure, wondering if the grass isn't greener elsewhere. Best thing to ever happen to Bobby isn't Gwen 'forcing' him into marriage (although that one is a very close second), but catching his first love, fucking some jackass in his bed, since it completely destroyed any residual feeling he may still had for her (it's one thing to know that your girl fucked around on you, but it's a whole other thing to actually watch do so.)

'Goes without saying that I've 'favorited' this one - only JPB story when a Bob go out on top is my jam! Only missing a cameo by Pauline French to make it a true classic. But, then again, 5 out of 5 ain't too bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

thank you. (PGUK) still free

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
have to work late

Gwen's excuse for cancelling a date with Bob at the stage where he'd been looking for a ring to give her was that she had to work late. Much, much later she claimed the guy with her that night was her brother Dave.

Even if there was a reason for her to see her brother without him she could and, if the relationship was as the story indicates advanced enough that he was looking for an engagement ring, simply told Bob the truth. Her lie makes no sense, other than as an artificial and nonsensical method for the author to make it look like she was cheating on him. It made it really hard for me to have empathy for the woman who lied when she didn't need to or the guy who on being told she wasn't on a romantic date didn't notice or didn't care that he'd still been lied to.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Going by what's been written, doesn't seem like either woman respects him that much. Gwen is manipulative and self-centered, but beyond that, there's some consistency to her actions. Lina just feels like she's thrown in to take up some space in the story. They're childhood sweethearts, she keeps in contact with his mom to find out about him, and while she's trying to get him to reconcile and propose, she's still fucking other guys in the house they share? Pretty flimsy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Crap ending. I have read a lot of your stories for gods sake work on your endings tey are what lets you down

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

I really do not understand what is the idea of the story. The male character has a legitimate concern and since women are extremely physical the fact that he is not much in that department will result for him getting dumped at some point. If you get on with a woman that is much better looking than you then you better have a lot of money.

Manipulative mind games are always bad sign to start with.

***had that certain something that made me want to make them a permanent part of my life***

That is a bullshit cliché and it happens when a person is in love with love and not in love with person. That always fade away. Normal person would know what that something is if it is about the person.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Thats the Fact.

Men are stupid.

When it comes to Pussy they can't think twice what is right or wrong.

Just a Pig in the Puddle.

Played by the Women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really, really liked this story. Thank you. KS

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

With a last long look at me she got up and left. And left me with questions that I doubted I'd get honest answers to even if I had asked them. But one of the things she'd said had registered; the "I don't have curiosity any more" and if that was true could I take a chance? I didn't know but I did know that I was going to be thinking about it. does that not suggest that she had sex with them. so just making out with others satisfied her curiosity? lol

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexabout 2 years ago

Great story!

I am so glad that it was one that got finished and didn't leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Makes for a good story, but I think I would have cut nuts and run the opposite direction

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was a fun story! Lucky the GF didn't get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me at least, just about the best JPB effort of all. Partly because he actually finished it 😎

.

5 *****

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Why didn't Gwen send her brother to speak with him and clear the air?

Good story though. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually enjoyed it and it had a decent ending.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

Damn! I really liked this 1, the end especially! That is what every man wants to hear his woman say to him... 10 stars! (Yes, i pressed the 5stars twice... i'm a rebek like that...😏)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it but the a-hole in me wanted him to cut brush and head for the hills. She'd be running his life for evermore!

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

Gwen broke a date with Bobby and lied about the reason. No reason is given in the story for her lying. Even in the unlikely event that it turned out to be true that she was with her brother, I don't see Gwen as girlfriend or wife material.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn’t Bob meet Gwen’s family at her brother’s engagement party in the beginning of the story? Then at the end of the story, she wants him to meet her family, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good tale Bob, thanks

somewhere east of Omaha

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 1 month ago

jflinders already pointed out the part of Gwen lying to Bob. However, I enjoyed reading the story, there are probably still a lot of gullible guys out there who behave like the MC. So, bot to criticise the story but as a oiece of advice to the naive. Guys, inform yourself about the red flags when it comes to dating women and get out of Dodge if one those red flags is waved in your face.

In case of this story, Bob even assumed that his old girlfriend was lying to him about her curiosity never leading to sex with other guys and he still took her back! The going behind his back to meet other guys was reason enough to dump her and never look back, no matter how far she went with those men.

His thoughts about Gwen are spot on, and her taking the lead in their relationshipand is another reason to avoid her like the plague. She is already yanking his chain before they even tied the knot, what will it be like after they married? If any of you guys out their harbour the illusion that modern women really love weak men like Bob, you are in for a rude awakening. Girls who live together with a guy like our MC, even if they have so called progressive beliefs, will start to detest their spouse over time. I don't say a relationship like this never works, but its highly unlikely.

Again, nothing against the story, thanks JPB for sharing the fruits of your talent and work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS