Bob the Snob & the Corporate Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke off their kiss long enough to look him in the eye and whisper, "Now, what was it you called me?"

He returned her gaze, breathing heavily, as excited as she was. "A...a cock-suckingslut," he said hoarsely. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Get down on your knees and suck my cock, you nasty little slut."

Ohgod, she loved that!

She allowed herself to be gently pushed back to her knees and stared eagerly at his erection. But then she faltered. She didn't know what todo! Was she really supposed to suck on it, like a straw? She looked up at him, and he must have seen her confusion, because he nodded slightly, and stroked the side of her face for a moment. Then he took his cock in his hand and, edging forward slightly, began to rub the tip of it over her trembling lips.

"Like a lollipop," he whispered, and Marie allowed her tongue to slide between her lips and begin to lap at him, tasting sweat and something that reminded her of mushrooms. Oh, she felt so delightfully naughty, like a little girl eating stolen sweets...

"Like an ice cream cone," she heard him say as he began pushing himself forward past her lips. Oh! Oh god, it's in my mouth, she thought, as she felt it sliding inward along her tongue. Like an ice cream cone, she thought, and curled her tongue around it as if trying to shape her ice cream into a swirl. And when she heard him groan with pleasure it was if she felt it too—she was trembling with it.

She swirled her tongue around him again, reaching down his shaft as far as she could reach, almost making herself gag, before slowly working her way up to the tip. Then she did it again. And again, making him gasp.

Then she stopped.

She removed him from her mouth and looked up at him. "Say it again," she demanded.

He groaned out loud. "Oh! You dirty...cock-sucking...little...slut! Don't you dare stop or I'll...I'll..."

"Or you'llwhat?" She suddenly pulled on his knees, making them buckle. He crumpled backwards with a startled cry, and before he could recover she had climbed on top of him. "I'll tell you what you're going to do..." She crawled forward then slowly began to lower herself onto him. "You're going to..."

She felt the tip of his cock pressing between her legs and hesitated—was this what she wanted? She looked down at Robert. He looked even less handsome than before, his hair sticking out, his face red. As he lay on his back beneath her he no longer seemed powerful or in control. He certainly wasn't the man of her dreams.

But he wasn't a dream, that was the point. He was real, he was there. And he wanted her—she could see that in the pleading expression in his eyes. Maybe that's all he wanted, she thought. He would taker her virginity and that would be the end of it.

So what, she thought, and lowered herself onto him.

There was a sudden sharp pain, making her gasp. And then he was inside her.

There, she thought. The 28-year old virgin is dead. Long live the slut.

She closed her eyes and began to raise and lower herself slowly. It still hurt some, but not as much, and there was something so strange and fascinating about feeling a part of someone else's body moving in and out of her that she didn't mind. Gradually it became easier, and then more pleasurable.

She opened her eyes and looked down at Robert. His eyes were closed; he was breathing heavily though his mouth and his hands seemed to be plucking at the carpet on either side of him. He's like that because ofme, she thought. She continued to watch him with a sense of wonder, and a feeling almost like affection, as she continued to raise and lower herself. I have his cock inside me, she thought.

She reached down and touched his temple, and when he opened his eyes, said softly, "I have your cock inside me," as she continued to rise and fall. Then she whispered, "You'refucking me." Without slowing or changing her rhythm she leaned down close to his face and repeated, "Fuckingme!"

She had just enough time to think that it wasn't strictly true since she was the one doing it—when it became true, as with a groan Robert grabbed her by the arms and rolled over on top of her. He managed it without withdrawing his cock and then instantly began thrusting into her maniacally, crying out wordlessly with every stroke.

Oh!This was what Marie had fantasized about—being mastered, being taken! She felt her hips—and her cries—rising to meet his, felt each thrust of his cock send a shockwave of pleasure rippling through her. Faster! Oh god,faster! She felt the ripples becoming waves, and then the waves rising into one huge tidal wave as her cries and his rose into one continuous scream...

*

When she opened her eyes she had no idea how much time had passed. There was still a little light coming in through the window so she assumed it was just past sunset. Unless we've been lying here all night, she thought.

Robert was still lying on top of her, exhausted, his head resting on her shoulder. Marie could feel that his cock was only just barely inside her now. She felt exhausted as well, but...good. Vibrant, almost. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She was glad—oh, yes!—that it had happened. She knew that even if this was the end of it, if Robert left and never came back, even if no one else ever wanted her this way, she would know that someone had.

She wanted to tell him that. Wanted to let him know that if this was all he had wanted from her it was all right.

As if he had heard her thoughts he stirred and raised his head to look at her.

Marie reached up with both hands to smooth his hair back down. A little sadly, she looked into his eyes and began, "Robert..."

He leaned down and kissed her, then raised his head and looked at her again and smiled.

"Call me Bob," he said, and kissed her again and went on kissing her for a long, long time.

12