All Comments on 'Bobby and the Jock'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another hit! Excellent job! Love it!

monkeyman137monkeyman137about 14 years ago
More Good Stuff

More good stuff, like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

I really want to see a continuation of this story, with Bo finding someone! Love everything you write.

readitandbleepreaditandbleepalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Great story and very hot. I liked that it wasn't necessarily a typical "happy-ending", but rather a more realistic look at college guys in a relationship. Your writing is some of the best I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That's a great story

I want my own version of Bo I can be some one's little buddy. I'm only 5'8 so not to tall bearly any muscle. Ow right now don't realy know if I'm Bi or gay.

XathandraXathandraover 13 years ago

great story!

keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Bo needs his own story now please ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

bobby and the jock is 1 of the best ever.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I agree Bo is an awesome character and deserves his own story. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bo does have his own story!

For those asking for a story about Bo, Rob already wrote it! If you check his story list, it's called "The Jock and the Therapist" and it's awesome.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

Bitersweet first love story; great job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I need more!

Please i need more! This story was so emotional and sexy and everything! I even cryed. I wish they never broke up. I hope that you can make a secound story to this one! I want to see them end up together. Im still crying, i love you bo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

i loved this story so much...i didnt like the ending much cuz im a sucker for happy endings but it was still great :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I love the story bobby an the cop and this was a perfect presequal to it. Of really explained their previous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Such an amazing story!!

Can you please make another part to this story?

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Awwww poor little dude ...

Bobby' so sweet!

Your last sentence made me cry - "Hopefully one day, I'll find a hot bear looking for a little buddy to call his own" - OMG so cute, and at the same time so sad - I can't help remembering the sequel to this story, and Bobby's loneliness. Thank goodness he did find that sexy bear.

Thanx so much for this story ! You're an awesome writer.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

forgot that this one was sad b/c they didn't end up together. too bad :( you're usually good for a HEA. maybe a part 2 someday :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bobby cries and cries and cries

Good story but why couldnt Bobby be more masculine? Is it your intention to say that the bottom is always week?

jim13164jim13164over 6 years ago
self respect

Agree with anonymous your submissives don't have any self respect and let themselves be belittled too much In the budding startup of a relationship

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Big Bear/Little Bear

Bobby and Bo seemed to have established a good relationship, but Bo seemed to be easily led astray, and could not remain monogamous. Bobby, on the other hand, seemed to be a one person lover.

Whilst I do not understand it, Bobby seemed to be very forgiving and understanding.

Of course, one would expect that they would catch up with each other some time in the future.

Love and blessings to you Robcub32

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Attracted to Bears

It wasn't until I got to the end of the story that I realized that I had read "Bobby and the Jock" before.

I did not like it as much as your other stories, robcub32, because it was just about sex or pure physical attraction - lacking the wonderful love that flowed between some of your other characters.

Bobby seemed all too willing to give Darius a blow job, forgetting that he was almost committed to monogamous relationship, whilst Bo was only too content to look on with curiosity while Bobby sucked off Darius.

I still have to admire your writing style.

Love from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2about 5 years ago
Not the Only One!

It would be bit hard having your boy friend being intimate with anyone else, particularly if you thought you were in a monogamous relationship.

I think Bo just likes to get his end in wherever he can. Maybe he's just oversexed?

I think I would move on if I were Bobby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely written

I enjoy your writing. You have a talent. However, I only gave this story four stars because of the cringe worthy sex scene with Darius and Bo. Bobby allowing Bo to disrespect him like that and with the other guy, I found irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a very sad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous