Bobby and the Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

I applied a little more suction and slowly moved my mouth and hand in rhythm up and down his shaft. On the upstrokes, I swirled my tongue around the head to lick up any of the nectar that might have leaked out.

"A little faster... oh, fuck that's good... yeah, just like that... oh, yeah..."

I kept up the pace, stroking, bobbing and sucking.

"I'm close... don't stop, Bobby... don't stop... I'm gonna come in your mouth... Oh, fuck, here it comes..."

Bo's hands gripped my head and he thrust up into my mouth and grunted loudly. "Unh! Fuck, I'm coming!"

I felt his dick pulse against my tongue and the first blast hit the roof of my mouth. My mouth quickly filled with warm pulses of come. I swallowed on instinct and it kept filling. I didn't think it'd ever stop. I swallowed again when it did. I held him in my hand and gently sucked. His hands slowly stroked my hair and he let out a deep breath.

His penis softened and I let it slip from my mouth. The head had retracted back under its hood as it laid towards his left thigh. I wiped my mouth and chin with the back of my hand and laid down on my side next to Bo.

He peered at me through half-open eyes and smiled a goofy satisfied grin. "Come here, little buddy."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him. I slowly stroked the hair on his chest and stomach and listened to his breathing slowly quiet down.

"That was a killer BJ," he said. "You're a fucking natural."

"Thanks," I said quietly with a satisfied smile on my face.

Bo kissed the top of my head and I felt a wave of sleep overcome me. I sat up and looked at the clock. "I should probably get going. It's getting late."

"I dying for a smoke," he said. "I'll walk you down."

We got up out of bed and got dressed.

"What's your number?" Bo asked.

I gave Bo the number to my room's phone and he wrote his on a piece of paper and gave it to me. He grabbed his jacket and as we left, he moved the rubber band back to the inside doorknob.

We ran into Darius as we walked down the hall.

"How was your date?" Bo asked.

"She's still not putting out," Darius grumbled. "Not that you'd know anything about that," he said with a smirk and looked me up and down.

I blushed in embarrassment, nervously gulped and looked down at my feet.

"Hey, knock it off, man," Bo said quietly to Darius.

"Sorry," Darius said with a shrug.

Bo and I took the elevator down to the lobby and we walked across towards the entrance to my hall.

"Come outside with me for a bit," he said. "I want to tell you something."

I followed Bo outside and he lit up a smoke and took a deep drag and exhaled slowly.

"Listen, Bobby," he said quietly. "I'm not exactly out. Darius knows and a couple other buddies on the team, but I try to keep my personal life quiet."

"Okay."

"I had a good time with you tonight and I hope I can see you again, but I'm not really looking for a relationship. Just some casual fun. Is that cool?"

"Yeah. Sure, Bo. I understand."

"Cool."

He winked at me and took a drag of his cigarette. After he finished, he stomped the butt out and we headed back inside.

"Hey, you're coming to the game this weekend, right? It's Homecoming."

"Yeah, I already got my ticket."

"Cool. Catch ya later, Bobby."

***

I went to the football game on Saturday and it was a great game. It was neck and neck throughout the game, but our team scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter and we won. Bo played most of the game.

I picked up one of the programs and found his picture and bio in the roster section. #67 BO MITCHELL. Position: G. Year: Sophomore. Hometown: Dacula, GA. Height: 6'3". Weight: 310. I mentally added 'Dick Size: 7" erect' and chuckled to myself.

After eating lunch in cafeteria the next day, I headed up to the Admin building to check on my financial aid refund with the bursar. As I was walking, I saw Bo walking towards me, heading back to the dorm. He was with a cute blond haired guy. He was small, but athletic looking. Bo smiled when he saw me and I smiled back.

Bo stopped when we met and introduced me to his friend.

"Hey, little dude. This is my friend, Daniel. Daniel, this is Bobby."

"Hi, Daniel. Nice to meet you."

I smiled at Daniel, but he sized me up and down and seemed to have a scowl on his face. I started talking to Bo about the game and telling him how exciting it was and how great I thought he played, and even described a couple of his plays. Bo was impressed at how much I had paid attention to his playing and I blushed and shrugged. Daniel rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on, let's go," Daniel said impatiently to Bo.

"I'll see ya later," Bo said to me and gave me a discreet wink before walking off towards the dorm with Daniel.

I watched them walk away for a second before heading back towards campus. I was completely jealous of Daniel and I could tell he thought I was a threat of some kind. I know that Bo said he just wanted casual fun and this would be part of that, but that didn't mean I couldn't wish for more. As I continued on, I tried to forget all about Bo and concentrate on what I needed to get done.

It was the next Tuesday when Bo called me in the evening and asked if I wanted to come up his room and hang out. I was knocking on his door in less than 10 minutes. He invited me in and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. I noticed that he had trimmed up his beard and shaped it up nice and neat. It looked really good and I told him so.

He had the TV on, but we both drank a beer and talked instead of watching it. Soon we were laying down on his bed facing each other. He was telling me funny stories about some of the guys on the team and some of the practical jokes they played on each other and we were both laughing.

By the time Bo kissed me, I was his for whatever he wanted. He went down on me first. The hardest I had ever come in my life at that point was that night. He sucked me off and I came in his mouth. He then crawled on top of me and fed me my own come. We kissed and shared it and it was so sexy. After I sucked him off and swallowed every drop of his load, we kissed and cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up an hour or so later and I woke him up to tell him that I was leaving. He kissed me and we made plans to meet to go to the computer lab on Thursday.

After the computer lab on Thursday, we headed back to Bo's room for a repeat of Tuesday.

Friday night I saw Daniel walk into the lobby and head towards the elevators up to Fox hall. I didn't think he saw me, but as he got on the elevator, he looked right at me and gave me a smug grin. God, I was so jealous.

***

When Bo called Saturday night and asked if wanted to go grab a pizza, I was surprised. Of course I said yes. The restaurant was too far to walk to, but Bo had an old Ford Bronco SUV, so he drove us up there. I was full after two slices and Bo finished the rest off.

Bo paid for the meal and jokingly said, "Since I paid for the date, now you have to put out" and laughed.

I laughed too, but added quietly, "You don't need to worry."

Bo grunted and adjusted his hardening dick in his jeans.

When we got back to his dorm, it was still pretty early. We had a couple beers and Bo put the rubber band on the outside door knob.

I was slurping and sucking and bobbing on his big uncut cock when he pulled me and moved me so that we were side by side in a 69 position. I was so turned on from sucking him that I came in his mouth pretty quickly. He pushed me onto my back and straddled my head and pumped it in and out of my mouth. Moments later shouted obscenities as he filled my mouth over and over.

Bo pulled the blankets over us and I fell asleep laying on my side towards the wall with Bo spooned up behind me. I felt his lips lightly kiss the back of my neck. As I drifted off to sleep, my thoughts were of Bo's arms around me. His body was soft and hairy and warm. His body surrounded me and held me. I felt really comfortable.

I woke sometime later when I felt Bo turn over as the door opened. The room was dimly lit from one of the desk lamps. I didn't turn over, but I realized that Darius had come home. I was a little bit embarrassed to be caught in bed with Bo, so I laid there still and pretended to be asleep.

"Sorry, dude," Bo whispered. "I forgot to take the rubber band off."

"Who you got tonight?" Darius whispered.

"Bobby. How was your date?"

"She said she didn't want to ruin things by rushing into bed... So I dumped her," Darius chuckled.

"That's fucking cold, man."

"Says the dude with the harem of boys."

"Two ain't a harem."

Bo shifted and sat up. I rolled over towards him to see where he was going. He looked down at me and smiled and tenderly moved my hair from my forehead. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them on. He took a huge gulp of the beer he left on the table and tossed the can into the trash and went to the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

I smiled nervously at Darius and pulled the blankets up over me and sat up. I took a big drink of my unfinished beer. It was warm and nasty, but I was really thirsty so I quickly finished it off. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30.

Darius walked to the fridge and pulled out two beers. He took my empty and tossed it into the trash and gave me a new cold one and popped his and took a big swig. Darius was standing directly in front of where I was sitting. I could see the outline of his dick snaking down towards the right leg of his jeans. It looked like he was most of the way hard. I took two big gulps of my beer to calm my nerves.

Darius pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the bed. He was built really big, and more muscular than Bo, but still a little bit soft on top of his muscles. I coughed when he stepped out of his pants and tossed them on top of his shirt. He stood in front of me and slowly squeezed and groped his dick through his boxer shorts.

"Fuck," he said quietly. "I wish I had someone to take care of this."

He stepped closer to me and pulled his hard dick out of the fly of his shorts. He wasn't as long as Bo, but he was noticeably thicker. Unlike Bo, he was circumcised like I was. The skin was dark and the head was big with a purplish tint to it.

"Maybe you can help a brother out."

I was intrigued by his dick, but I was a little freaked out at the same time. I was about to get up and run out of there when Bo appeared next to Darius. Bo started groping his dick through his boxer shorts. I looked up at Bo. I was scared and shaking, unsure what to do.

"Bo?" I whispered.

Bo nodded. "Go 'head, Bobby," he whispered back. "It's okay that you want to."

Darius put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me from a sitting position to a kneeling position on the floor. He put his hands on the sides of my head and his thick dark shaft pushed into my mouth. I gripped the base of it with my right hand and began slowly bobbing up and down while gently sucking. I was doing it the way Bo liked it, but Darius got impatient.

Darius gripped the back of my head and began forcefully thrusting in and out of my mouth. He pushed in hard and I gagged and coughed and managed to pull off him. My eyes and nose were running and I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"Knock it off, man," Bo said to Darius. "Go easy on him. He's new at this."

I looked up at Bo and he stepped up to me and I took him into my mouth. I looked up at him from my kneeling position and he watched me.

"Yeah, suck my cock, Bobby."

I moaned and worked him good with my mouth and my right hand and I fondled his nuts with my left hand. After a few minutes, I could tell he was getting close and he stepped back. Darius moved in and this time he let me work him at my own pace. He put his hands on my head and pumped my mouth, but not too deep and hard this time. I kept my hand on his shaft and stroked him while I sucked to keep him from pushing in too far. I fondled his nuts with my other hand. They were tight up against his body.

"Yeah, bitch. Suck it," Darius hissed.

He pumped my mouth faster and I felt his nut sack tightening up up. "Yeah, take it, you little faggot," he grunted.

"Show some respect, dude," Bo warned. "None of that 'faggot' shit."

"I'm gonna nut! Oh, shit!" Darius yelled as he gripped my head tightly and pumped a huge load of come into my mouth.

Darius finally pulled out of my mouth and looked down at me. "Sorry 'bout that, kid. I got carried away. I didn't mean nothing by it."

"It's okay," I said and smiled to let him know I accepted his apology.

I turned to Bo and grabbed his dick and sucked him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down the way he liked. I wanted him to do it like Darius did. I reached up and took his hands and moved them from my shoulder to my head and looked up at him. He understood and gripped my head and began fucking my mouth. He kept his eyes locked on me until his knees weakened and his body jerked. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. I reached down and gripped the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted. "Here it comes, Bobby!"

Bo blasted straight into my throat and I coughed but didn't pull out. I sucked every drop out of him and swallowed repeatedly until he was finished. I moaned around his softening penis as my own dick spurt shot after shot onto the vinyl floor between Bo's feet.

Bo stepped back and looked down at me and grinned. I blushed wildly as I looked up at him and then at Darius and back again.

"I need a shower," Darius announced and walked away into the bathroom.

Bo pulled a dirty towel out of his laundry basket and wiped my come up off the floor. He pulled me into bed and we crawled under the covers. Bo and I kissed kissed for a little bit, then he pulled back and looked at me. He ran his hand over my hair.

"Bobby, are you okay with what just happened?"

"Yeah... it was hot... But if I didn't want to do it again, would that be okay?"

"Of course it's okay. I'm not gonna force you into anything you don't want to do. If I'm gonna be honest, though... I don't think I want to share you with anyone else."

"Really?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah. I was turned on at first, but then I got a little jealous. And a little bit pissed that he was disrespecting you."

"I was glad you stuck up for me."

"Of course I'm gonna stick up for my little buddy."

Bo gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"You wanna spend the night with me?" he asked.

I smiled, "Okay."

"I need a smoke first. You gonna come down with me?"

"Yeah."

We got dressed and put on our coats and I followed Bo outside and he lit up a smoke and we stood and quietly talked. After he stomped out his butt, we returned to his room. Darius was already in bed. Bo and I cleaned up a little bit in the bathroom and I used the bathroom then crawled into bed with Bo.

I laid down on my side facing the wall and Bo pulled me to him and cuddled up behind me. His warm body covered mine and soon he was snoring behind my head and I was asleep right behind him.

When I woke in the morning, I had to pee really bad. Bo was laying on his back next to me with his arm over his eyes. I tried to get up without waking him, but it didn't work. I got up and hurried to the bathroom and relieved myself. As I was shaking off, Bo walked up and stood next to me. He had a fat 4.5" flaccid penis. The skin covered the entire head. I watched as he slicked the skin back from the head and a thick heavy stream of piss burst out and into the toilet bowl. I looked up at him and he winked at me. I smiled and washed my hands. I shivered and ran back into the bed where it was warm. I noticed that Darius was thankfully already up and gone.

When Bo finished in the bathroom, he crawled into bed with me. He pulled the covers up over us and moved on top of me and we started kissing and making out. Bo was between my legs, while sucking on the base of my neck. I could feel his dick pushing into me, poking me under my balls. I pushed back and he sucked harder on my neck.

Bo reached back over my head and I turned to watch him pull a bottle of lube out of a small skinny box wedged between the head of the bed and the wall. He lifted up and dripped the cold lube onto my dick. He dropped the lube back into the box. He moved so his penis rubbed next to mine. He started thrusting against me as he kissed me.

Bo kissed me harder and faster as he grinded his dick against mine. I pushed back against him as I sucked on his tongue. The lube allowed us to slide against each other freely.

"Oh, god, Bo," I whispered.

"Oh yeah, I wanna fuck you so bad, Bobby."

I wrapped my legs around Bo's body, my ankles digging into the bottom of his furry butt. He kept grinding into me, faster and faster. His body pushed into mine, pushing me into the mattress. I looked up at face. His eyes were squeezed shut and his mouth hung open. A fine mist of sweat appeared on his forehead. His lips curled and he grunted loudly.

"You're gonna make me come, Bo. Please don't stop."

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna come. Here it comes, fuck yeah! Unh!"

We both exploded at the same time between our bodies. White hot semen pulsed and flooded our chests and bellies. Bo's weight collapsed on top of me and I clung to him tightly. My legs tired and finally unhooked from around him fell to the bed. Bo raised up and kissed me sensually and passionately with his tongue exploring my mouth.

"Baby... You're fucking incredible. You get me so fucking hot."

"You're so sexy, Bo. You're such a stud."

"I want you to be mine and only mine, Bobby. I don't wanna see anyone else."

"Do you mean... like your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, baby. I wanna be your boyfriend."

When Daniel called Bo later that evening to hook up, Bo told him that he couldn't hook up with him anymore because he was seeing someone. Daniel was pissed. Even with the phone in Bo's ear, I could hear Daniel's yelling.

And that's how we became boyfriends.

Bo and I saw each other pretty much every night. He rarely came around my room, because my roommate was always there. So, most of the time I spent in his room. He told Darius about us and told him that what happened with the three of us was a one time only thing. Darius was always out dating and partying, so he wasn't home a lot, which worked out well for us.

***

It was about two weeks later on a Friday night when Bo was sucking me that he pushed things further. He had lubed up a finger and as he slowly bobbed up and down my small shaft, his finger lightly touched around my anus. I gasped at the sensation. It tickled and aroused me at the same time. When he slid it inside me, I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me. My penis hardened even further and when he twisted his finger around and hit a certain spot inside me, I about leapt off the bed. I pushed up with my hips and he choked and backed off. He looked up at me and smirked. He rubbed the spot again and again as he fingered me and I gripped the sheets and cried out and came harder than I ever though I could.

When I finished spurting in his mouth. He shared my come with me and we kissed and sucked on each others' tongues. Then Bo straddled my chest and pushed his rock hard cock into my mouth. He gripped the top of the headboard as he forcefully fucked my face until he blasted into my mouth.

Our team won again the next Saturday and he was pumped up from the win and the great plays he made. He was all over me when I met him in his room. When he got me naked in his bed, he climbed on top of me and I reached back and grabbed the lube and gave it to him.

He kissed me passionately and I held my hands around his face and stroked his beard.

"I love you, Bo... I want you to be my first."

"I love you, too," he said before he attacked my mouth with his.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers