Bobby and the Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

He slowly and patiently stretched my tight virgin hole with his fingers. First one, then two, then finally three. He pushed my knees back and locked them around his elbows.

"Oh Christ, I wanna fuck you so bad," he whispered.

He lined up the head of his dick and pushed into me.

"Push out like you're taking a dump," he whispered.

I did as he said and his dick slid into me about two inches. I cried out and gripped his arms tight. I felt like my stomach was cramping in a knot and my hole was burning with intense pain.

"Oh, god, it hurts, Bo. Please, I can't..."

"Shh... Just relax, baby... It hurts the first time, you'll get used to it. Just give it a minute, I promise."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tears fell down my cheeks.

Bo stroked my hair and kissed me all over my face and then kissed up and down my neck, licking and nibbling. He didn't move his hips at all, allowing me to get used to the invasion. After a couple of minutes, the sharp pain diminished to a dull uncomfortable throb.

"You okay, Bobby?" he asked.

I nodded and he backed out slowly and then pushed back in, sliding in a little bit further. It hurt a little bit, but not like before. He repeated the move a few times until he was all the way inside me. I could feel his big low hanging balls up against me and his pubic bush against me.

"You got it all, baby," he whispered. "You took it all. I'm so proud of you. I'm gonna make you all mine. My baby bear cub."

"You're my big bear," I whispered. "I love you."

Bo started sliding in and out of me. He moved in and out, side to side. He lifted up onto his hands, like he was doing a push up on top of me. I ran my hands up and down his hairy chest and belly. He circled his hips around and slid out and then pushed up and in and I gasped as the head of his dick ran across my prostate. I looked up at him, my eyes begging for more.

"Yeah, that's the spot," he said with a smirk.

Bo pumped me harder and faster, hitting my prostate over and over. My rock hard dick was trapped against his hairy belly and it was grinding against him with each thrust.

"You're so fucking tight, baby. It's so hot inside you. Your ass is the best I ever had..."

"Fuck me, Bo, fuck me," I begged.

Bo fucked me harder and faster in a strong steady rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his and held on. My back was arched up to him and I pushed my crotch back against him, grinding my dick into his belly. He unlocked my legs from his arms and I wrapped them around his butt.

His body was covered in a thin film of sweat and his forehead and hair were wet with sweat. Our eyes locked onto each other and a ball of sweat dripped down onto me off his chin and onto my lips. I looked him in the eyes and licked it and he groaned and bucked hard into me. He growled and shook his head and sweat went flying everywhere.

Our lovemaking was loud and raw. The bedsprings squeaked loudly as he pounded my ass. His lubed cock noisily squished in and out of me. His hips and balls slapped against me over and over. Our breathing was fast and heavy.

"You're making me come, Bo. Keep fucking me... Come inside me..."

I grabbed onto him tight and exploded up against his belly. My come spurt and squished between our bodies.

"Oh, motherfuck, I'm coming! I'm coming now!"

Bo roared and thrust into me and I felt him stiffen and I felt his cock pulse over and over inside me as he filled my hole up with his hot load. Bo collapsed on top of me and when his cock softened enough to slip out of me, I felt his warm seed run out of my hole and pool under me.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he panted. "That was the best fuck I ever had."

"Certainly... worth the wait," I said between breaths.

Bo rolled off me and onto the side and tried to catch his breath. "I never made anyone come with just my dick before."

"Your dick was so good, I just couldn't help myself."

Bo and I laughed quietly and he rolled over and kissed me.

"So, how do you feel?"

"Good. Tired," I said with a weak smile.

"You ain't a virgin no more."

"I'm glad you were my first, Bo."

I reached up and ran my hand over his beard and leaned up and kissed him. I cuddled up next to him and we fell asleep together.

***

Bo and I dated for the rest of the school year. We had sex almost every day and we became very close. It wasn't long before the rumors started and everyone knew that we were boyfriends. I was so in love with him, that I didn't care what anyone thought.

I even took him home with me for Thanksgiving. We were very careful around my mom and step-dad since I wasn't ready to be out to them yet.

As the end of the year approached, I got very emotional knowing that we were going to be apart for the summer. He was returning to Georgia and I lived here in Michigan.

A week before the end of the school year, I was walking up to his room and I saw Daniel the gymnast walk out of his room and close the door. He smirked and laughed at me as he walked past. When Bo opened the door and let me inside, I saw the look on his face and I knew.

"I'm sorry, baby. He knocked on the door and he said he needed to talk to me... I didn't mean for it to happen..."

I sobbed and tried to run out of the room, but Bo grabbed me from behind and held me tight.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I'm so sorry..."

I ended up forgiving him, but I wouldn't let him touch me for a couple of days. When we finally did have sex, I had a very hard time being intimate with him. He told me that he always used condoms with Daniel, but after he finished, I broke down. He apologized again, but I couldn't deal with it and we ended up breaking up.

***

I always regretted ended things with Bo. He was a good guy. Maybe Daniel caught him in a moment of weakness, but I knew that Daniel purposely seduced him. I only wished that Bo was stronger.

After I got back to school in the fall, I ran into Bo on campus. I forgot how funny and charming he was. A couple of drinks and a couple of hours, I was underneath him, writhing and moaning. It was hot. It was familiar. It was comfortable. As we laid in his bed talking, I was finally able to move past what happened and thought we didn't get back together, we ended up becoming really good friends.

Bo and I hooked up quite a few times, every month or so over the next two years. Our hookups tapered off towards graduation as we became busy with other things.

I had a one night stand with a guy I met at a party the weekend before graduation. It was pretty hot, but I knew then that I wasn't really made for one night stands.

After graduation, Bo got drafted into the Pros. He's not a starting player and doesn't play as often as he'd like, but I always watch and root for his team and keep my eye out for #69 BO MITCHELL. Now that he's playing on an NFL team, he's pretty much gone back in the closet. We do keep in touch from time to time, but being so far apart means that we no longer really get to see each other.

I don't know if it was my fondness for guys who looked like Bo, or if it was because Bo was my first, but I'm definitely attracted to big guys. Hopefully one day, I'll find a hot bear looking for a little buddy to call his own.

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers