All Comments on 'Bobby's Birthday'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GambierroninGambierronin5 months ago

Can’t wait to read what naughtiness this crew gets up to next.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw445 months ago

Great start to the series! Hope the chapters continue …

Any more chapters coming for the wild horse ranch series? Chapter 4 did not close out the series - just wondering thanks

JzordayneJzordayne5 months ago

MORE!!!!!!!!

Awesome story can't wait to read moree of the exploits especially when the other 2 women find out about their little adventure.

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

We heard about these two girls even about how June was wanting him, what about Mandy? How does she know she can get June to do these things? isshe her Mistress? Lover? Can't wit to hear what all hapens at the office as well as how his wife (name?) feels about being cuckqeaned. maybe she instigated it all? what ever you do I am sure it will be another 5 star chapter(s). great job!

establishedestablished5 months ago

Agree with Gambier!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Very hot setup. Very on brand for your stories, which isn't a bad thing. It leaves things open if you want to revisit it, but it is fine as a vignette and just stops here. 5*

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

This was a great story, I hope there will be more with these characters in the future. Also I would love to see more chapters of Wild Horse Ranch.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Loved the story and look forward to more adventures at the office. Like the previous commenter, I took was wondering if the wife set the whole thing up in order to expand their love life at home. Five stars and a favorite point!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u5 months ago

The visuals you created in this story were so arousing as these ladies teased and tormented the boss with their sexy antics at the restaurant, in the car and especially at the creek. Damn what a lucky chap!

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

There was a hell of a lot of description in this, way over the top but a fun read, the one-handed readers, wink wink, will love this.

I had a smile all the time I was reading this

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Oh the trials and tribulations of working with attractive women!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

You can't just leave it there, Friend! Gotta keep this one going. He hasn't even made it home yet! Please!!!

Cheers

SAGE

mybikecruisesmybikecruises5 months ago

I think momma-bear June is going to set up a very special Christmas Party for the just the ladies to include Dexter's wife. Then New Years weekend will be a 3 day holiday for crew at the ranch house.

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

Loved it, only wish it didn't have to include unfaithfulness that was not good with the wife. Even approved after the fact is too late. Too bad he didn't have a hall pass to burn off...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Storyman's stories are ALWAYS a great read!

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

That story made me pretty anxious and I didn’t enjoy it much. The women didn’t respect his wishes to be faithful, but I’ll bet they’d have issues with being cheated on.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

I couldn’t give it five stars even though I really wanted to. If only you could have continued this one a little bit more working in a reveal when he gets home. In spite of the shower and efforts to cover up his infidelity, his wife can read him like a book and she knows what has happened.

"Well it's about fucking time," she berates Denver. "Those poor girls and I have been scheming together for months! But Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes wouldn't cave in and take care of those poor horny women. So which one of them finally broke you? Hmm? Don't leave anything out because I want to know all of the sordid details!" 4/5

TwistedOne66TwistedOne664 months ago

I always enjoy everything you post. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't get very far. Was hoping that someone was taking them ALL out for the boss's birthday, & it would go from there.

Ladygrey69Ladygrey693 months ago

I agree with some of the other comments. The dynamic didn’t feel “right” in this story. He didn’t wanted to have sex with them and they forced themselves on him. A twist in the end could have changed that, but you didn’t make the twist.

TexMan1970TexMan19702 days ago

I didn't like this much. No real purpose to the story and the boss put his entire career in danger by allowing the staff to act out the way they did. 2 stars **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...