Bobby's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desertmac
desertmac
11 Followers

Sucking him for a minute was no less a condemnable offense than sucking him for an hour, so what the fuck...

I was so wasted by now that I couldn't really do it well on my own, laying flat out on my back. He could see that, so he took my head in his hands and started fucking my face again; which I loved. And I mean I loved it! I completely gave in to my fate and was so wasted I had no trace of an inhibition left. I let him know I was loving sucking his dick and would keep on going as long as he wanted.

After several minutes of not being able to get a good breath as he jammed his cock in and out my mouth, moaning his pleasure, I felt his hand down between my thighs, then something cool and wet, slimy. Vaseline, to be precise, being applied to my asshole. I hadn't noticed him getting it.

I jerked my head, but he anticipated that and crammed it back on his shaft. My eyes were bugging out of their sockets as I realized what he was about to do. But I surprised myself, in that my first thought upon realizing what he was doing wasn't fear that he was doing it. My first thought was: gauging how thick and long it was, I was just afraid it was going to hurt like hell. I actually realized that it didn't even cross my mind to protest. I had no inclination to resist him fucking my ass. My only reservation was that it was too big, and would hurt.

He rubbed the gel around my hole and pushed his fingertip in. I welcomed the intrusion. He just worked the tip in to the first knuckle and wiggled it around. He kept hold of my head, fucking my mouth slow and steady, knowing I couldn't answer him as he bent down and whispered near my ear,

"I really wanna fuck you, Bobby. It'll feel sooo good... yer gonna love it." He worked his finger in a little more. "It's what ya want, isn't it?"

I suctioned his dick fiercely, and slowly spread my legs wide for his hand in way of reply. I lightly squeezed and rolled his succulent nuts with my right hand, rubbed my left hand sensuously down my stomach to my balls and pulled them up to squeeze, while steadily settling my ass down onto his finger, moaning loudly around his shaft.

After all, I had fantasized about getting fucked in the ass for a long time. Now it was about to happen. And that it was this particular stud, whom I had so often fantasized being the one to do it, to deflower me, was literally a dream come true. I tilted my pelvis up, moaned and sucked even harder, trying to capture the feel, size and texture of his cock in my mouth to visualize when he went to fuck me.

"Ahhhh, yeah, baby," he said, as he watched me wantonly yield to his manipulations, riding his finger like a cock.

His finger was thicker than average too, and felt like a cock in there. I was freaking out on how easily it went in, with only a little discomfort.

He pulled out of both my holes and moved around, tugging on my hip to get me to roll over on my stomach. I looked up into his eyes as I started to roll. I know I was looking for some kind of sign that he was into me, some kind of tender, and maybe even 'loving' look; especially for my first time.

I saw lust; I saw hunger; I saw delight that I was willing and ready; and I knew it was foolish to hope for more. It's not like I even thought for a second that he would fall in love with me or something-- like I could do so fucking easily with him. I knew at that moment that if he showed even a hint that he felt something emotional for me, I would fall head over heels in love with him.

Tender and loving or not, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to take it easy; but make no mistake: I very much wanted him to fuck my ass with his big dick. I was shaking all over, even in my drugged and drunken state. Every reference I'd ever heard about getting fucked in the ass, joking or whatever, had made it sound like it would hurt. I was already short of breath from sucking, and now I was hyperventilating. I got scared, real scared, as he moved in between my legs and spread them with his knees.

That moment focused my mind on just how vulnerable I was, and that scared me and thrilled me at the same time. Something in my nature made itself known to me in that moment. Something about yielding, opening up for a man, some very basic need in me...

He came down over me on one elbow and aimed his shaft at my hole. Just as I felt the wide blunt head make contact, I pleaded, "Please... go really, really slow?" I gasped as I felt the pressure, "Please?" It felt so massive at the entrance, I was having second and third thoughts.

"Relax, I'll go real slow," he said, surprisingly tenderly as he sank his chest into my back and nuzzled my neck.

The pressure on my hole was scary, but his calves and thighs pushing out against mine, his perfectly sculpted chest crushing down on my shoulder blades and his breath on my neck were making me tingle and want very much to consummate the picture in my mind.

Then he broke through. He probably didn't get much more than the head in-- hard to say-- but it felt like he'd rammed a baseball bat all the way in my ass. I YELLED or SCREAMED and he quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh. Relax, Bobby," he whispered in my ear. "Shhhhh."

I jerked my head away from his hand-- because he was covering both my nose and mouth-- and panted, "Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! Oh man it hurts! Oh fuck!"

I hunched down into the bed, trying to get him out of me, but he pushed down to keep it where it was. I couldn't believe how much it hurt, "It's too fucking big, Kevin! Oh, FUCK it hurts!" I was totally panicking, sorry I had agreed to this. I was willing to take a beating, humiliation, anything, if I could make it stop.

"It'll stop hurting in a minute. Just relax, baby." He started a shallow pushing and pulling. "Just relax and think about how good it's gonna feel in a minute," he cooed in my ear. "You want me inside you, don't ya?"

Maybe all my drugs kicked back in, maybe his soothing voice and my long held desire for this kicked in... but before I could say 'no', the pain started slipping away, and that allowed me to think about just what he'd said to think about. I did a body sensation check and revived the luxury of feeling his thighs and calves against mine, his chest against my back, and his breathing in my ear.

It was male. It was male on top of me and it was male fucking me in the ass. It was good. And it was getting better as he worked in more and more of that huge cock. I was so fucking grateful that he hadn't just shoved it all the way in like I'd feared he would. He was actually doing it very tenderly and carefully, which really surprised me; especially knowing how fucked up he was.

It was making me moan with pleasure as he got a steady rhythm going, sinking deeper and deeper. It seemed he hit bottom at one point; but he stopped pumping and pushed insistently. The pressure was real uncomfortable for me, but I was way too into it all to let it affect my ecstasy.

"Open up, Bobby. Relax your muscles," he whispered in my ear, then kissed my neck. Somehow, he must have known that one little kiss of tenderness would make me do anything for him.

"I'm trying," I groaned through clenched teeth. I wanted him in all the way, so I really tried to relax. Suddenly, he made it through, into that next channel and it was-- it was-- fucking intense. My breath flew out of my lungs and my body had an incredible rush that kept rolling, wave after wave, rippling out from my bowels.

"Ahhhhhh, yeah. That feels soooo good, don't it?"

"Y-yeah," I gasped. I really wasn't sure though. "Oh God, oh God..." I moaned as he forcefully ground his hips down into my ass, driving his cock in as deep as it would go. I could do nothing on a conscious level. I could only feel this vast filling up of my body, unsure if I could handle the thick depth of penetration.

"Oh, Man! Ohhhhh," he moaned. "Man, you're so hot an' tight, Bobby. Fuckin' hot an' tight!" He started pumping, slowly, about halfway out and all the way back in, driving every last fraction into my spasming channel with every plunge. He pulled further back as he built rhythm, making me feel the column almost abandon me, only to have it forge back in, every vein, ridge and dimple of his thick member spreading my tissues, claiming my virginal ass with every plunge.

"Huh, huh, huh," I kept grunting breath out as he pumped, but wasn't aware of taking any in. It was a million times more intense than any sensation I'd ever experienced. It focused all my consciousness in that one spot, to radiate out in electric surges and jolts that blurred the fine line between pleasure and pain, begging for a new term, a new word to express the mingling of the two sensations with the raw, jagged emotions their dance ignites. Every nerve, every signal went there and sprang from there, all of them telling me that this is what I do, this is my desire, my nature, my need, to receive a man. I had just been waiting all this time.

I couldn't even tell if I was begging for it out loud or not, as he massaged my prostate and plumbed my depths with a rhythmic longdicking thrust that pushed grunts and moans and cries out of my throat. But I was begging for it to not stop, whether he could hear it or not. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt sliding in and out of my channel. Feeling the size and texture of it thrusting down into me, setting every nerve ending on fire, feeling like it was going all the way up into my stomach... I wanted to scream out how fantastic it felt to get fucked in the ass! Every guy should know about this!

"Yeah! UNGH! Ohhhh, fuck!" Were the first things I was consciously aware of saying. "Yeah, fuck me!" I demanded, mashing my face into the Kevin saturated sheets. I could smell nothing but Kevin sweat and body odor, and it triggered my animal instinct for total surrender to the alpha in him, needing to feel his manhood so deep inside my body.

He responded instantly to my encouragement by letting loose. He started fucking my ass like a maniac, which intensified everything even more, making it almost too much to handle at first. I wasn't sure I could take it much longer, but I wouldn't even consider asking him to stop. I quickly came to love this hard driving just as much as all the other variations he used. And he varied a lot, from fast to slow and back again. Damn, he was good at it!

As I relaxed into loving getting fucked, my drugs, gin and pot had started catching up with me again. I was unable to really participate and hunch back up at him like I wanted so much to do; so I just lay there, wallowing in feeling his big dick plowing my ass like there was no tomorrow.

And it was heaven. It was all my dreams and fantasies come true-- well, except for the part where he falls in love with me-- to have one of the main objects of my desire fucking me in the ass. Between the fact that it felt so wonderful to get fucked in the ass, and that it was Kevin doing it, my head was about to explode in a blaze of ecstasy.

I still can't believe I passed out while he fucked my ass with that huge cock! I would have thought that would be impossible, with the incredibly powerful and stimulating invasion of my body rocking and bouncing me around like a rag doll. When I came back around, I had no idea how long I'd been gone, but was enraged at myself for missing even one second of the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me.

What brought me out of my blackout, was persistent knocking on the door, and Billy West sounding all concerned on the other side-- or maybe it was Kevin pulling out of my ass that snapped me to.

"Well what're you doin' in there, man?" Billy was asking. "Most everyone's left already. Is that Bobby dude in there with you?"

"Yeah, he's passed out." He scooted up near my right side on the foot of the bed and sat with his right foot on the floor and the other crossed under his thigh, looking back and forth between me and the door.

"Donald was looking for him, but he went ahead 'n left... with those other numbnuts. So what're you doin' in there? Why you got the door locked?"

"I ain't doin' nuttin', bro', just chillin'."

"Then let me in," he whined.

I look groggily up at Kevin, thinking we ought to be getting dressed; though I wasn't even capable of raising my head, let alone attempting something like that. He looked down at me blankly.

"I'll be out in a minute, bro'," he said nonchalantly.

"Why can't I come in?" Billy sounded too curious and frustrated, like it was imperative that he see what Kevin was up to.

"Fuck, Billy!" Kevin let the irritation show in his voice.

"What you doin' that's so fuckin' secret in there, dude?"

"Nuttin'! I'll be out in a fuckin' minute, bitch!" He looked reluctantly around behind him on the floor for his clothes. I was pretty sure he hadn't cum yet, and I figured he was trying to think of a way to get Billy to leave so he could finish. I was praying Billy would give up and go back up front, even if we didn't finish our sex.

"Well then it's no big deal if I come on in!" He jiggled the handle again.

"Aww, fuck it!" Kevin said with exasperation. He got up, pulled the chair away and opened the fucking door! I went into shock.

I tried to pick my head up to protest, but could only manage a weak plea, "What're you doing?! Don't..."

"S'what's going on in here?" Billy barged past Kevin and stopped in his tracks when he saw we were both naked as jaybirds, with Kevin's joystick swingin' big and hard. His eyes got big as saucers and his mouth gaped open.

Kevin closed the door, moving in quickly beside the speechless boy, with a casual, confident look on his face and started talking. They both looked down at me, laying on my stomach with my legs spread wide, unable to move to erase the impression. So I gave up and stayed just as I was. I was so embarrassed I was near tears. Wondering why the hell he would let Billy in at all confounded my embarrassment over Billy seeing me in my obviously servile position, leaving me wondering how Kevin would explain this scene.

Kevin put his arm around Billy's shoulders and cocked his head, looking at me as he casually asked, "Want some? He gives hellatious head."

Billy looked at Kevin like he was crazy-- for about three seconds. Then he grinned cautiously and asked, "For real?" He kept glancing down at Kevin's pendulous meat, obviously impressed.

I was stunned comatose. I absolutely could not believe my ears and eyes. My mouth must have looked like I was inviting his dick in or something, 'cause it was as wide as it could go.

"He can't get enough, bro'." He made eye contact with me as he nodded my way, "You'll fuckin' love it." I wasn't sure if he said that to me or Billy.

I was utterly speechless, but pleaded with my eyes to know why he was doing this to me. HOW COULD HE?! How could he think I would even consider sucking Billy West's dick?! He grinned at Billy, who looked at me then back to Kevin for the 'ok' to proceed. Kevin gestured toward me with his blessing.

I wanted to die. I couldn't believe this was happening! I couldn't believe Kevin would do this to me! After he'd said there was no way he'd ever tell anybody about it! I didn't just want to die-- I wanted to kill Kevin, too. Even though I had assumed he would eventually tell someone about what we did, I just couldn't handle him doing this here and now—when I was so fucked up I had passed out while he was fucking me, and was not at all capable of resisting this development. FUCK HIM, GODDAMMIT!!!

And it was Billy West! Wiry, skinny little fucker who wouldn't even be a part of the 'inner circle' if it weren't for the fact that he had an unfailingly reliable drug connection that was even steadier than Brian Steinholz's. He was probably less socially viable than I was, but for that factor. He was kinda cute, I guess, but not at all appealing to me, cuz he was a cocky fucker; the kind who always tried to act superior to us hangers. He had pretty, naturally wavy blonde hair down the middle of his back and a pug nose that made him look like he was sixteen instead of eighteen. I'd never much liked him and did not want to suck his dick.

Billy took a step toward me with a hungry but apprehensive look in his eyes. I stared unblinking at him. I was still too devastatingly stunned to act or react. When he saw no sign of resistance from me-- besides the look of horror on my face-- he got excited and started undoing his jeans while moving to the foot of the bed. Kevin did an end-run around him and climbed in on my left side. Just as I thought I was about to be able to say 'NO WAY!' Kevin grabbed my head and turned it to face him, ramming his drooping cock into my mouth.

"See? An' he's really good at it, too," he sounded like a kid showing off his new toy; but Billy didn't need a sales demonstration. He dropped his pants and boxers around his ankles and slid onto the foot of the bed with his knees spread wide. He took my head out of Kevin's hands and turned it back toward him as he pulled on his dick to get it hard. I felt utterly helpless, physically unable to do anything in protest.

He didn't wait for an erection. He just jammed my face on it and started fucking. He got rigid hard within fifteen seconds. I was constantly in jeopardy of drifting into unconsciousness again, even as he forced his dick down my throat.

He had a nice enough dick, much smaller than Kevin's, not a whole lot shorter, but pretty thin; actually, very similar to mine. Probably around six and a half inches and curving to the left. I was disgusted and feeling sick with this turn of events. I was humiliated beyond comprehension again, that Kevin had just brazenly handed me off to Billy to use.

Now Billy knew. Everyone would know now. Billy was a loudmouthed little fucker. He would definitely tell everyone. I couldn't imagine him not telling everyone. 'It's over. Fuck, my life is definitely over. Can't say it was a good life, can't say it was so bad-- until this. But it's over now.'

 

Then a light bulb came on, and I thought, 'Hey, wait a minute! I've just graduated high school, and I was planning on moving into Houston to go to U of H anyway. I can just move away and never show my face here again. Yeah! Fuck this place anyway!'

 

That realization helped me a lot. I was already on the threshold of the rest of my life, and this would give me a kick in the ass (or dick in the ass, if you prefer) to really make a complete change-- maybe even come out and live openly gay in Houston. It wasn't like these people were lifelong friends I'd be leaving behind or anything. I wouldn't miss them at all. And I'd been fantasizing lately about living in the Montrose area of Houston, among all the queers, my people, my tribe, as I was beginning to think of them-- us.

 

As Billy got a rhythm going, Kevin crawled around and got back in between my legs. He wasted no time sticking it in, quickly matching Billy's rhythm.

"Oh dude! You been fuckin' 'im too?!" Billy was incredulous. I squirmed.

"Yeah, and it's fuckin' awesome-- but he passed out on me," he said as casually as if he was talking about some car he was test driving; actually, probably with less concern.

They banged away at both ends for a couple of minutes, then I heard the door open.

"Whoa! Fuck me ragged! What the fuck's goin' on in here?!" I could hear Darius Sterling, but could only see pubic hair and the shaft sliding in and out between my lips. Kevin had forgotten to put the goddamn chair back under the door handle.

What's one fucking more? Well I did still have to face most of these guys for a while, at least sometimes, since I wouldn't be able to afford moving until just before the fall semester. And regardless of how things worked out later, this was humiliating as hell NOW, to have people just randomly wandering in on this scene. I thought of all the people who'd been here tonight. I had no idea who was left and who might wander back here—but I was pretty sure Jimmy would have left with Donald; so at least my best friend wouldn't see this.

desertmac
desertmac
11 Followers